Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The system works!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

shrike82 posted:

i know a bunch of people have recommended chapo trap house - they sound like CSPAM verbalized so I get the appeal from a tone standpoint but they come off incredibly white as gently caress - they start off a session with a spanish-speaking guest with "imma going to take you to a tacqueira and you can help me order some fajitas... vaginas right hahahhaa" and on another podcast, poke fun at a half-japanese half-hispanic comedian who happens to be an independent voter on his race

like wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Nazi punks gently caress off

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The system works!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I overslept

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I haven'tslept

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i've been awake for 3 weeks

Serf
May 5, 2011

I never sleep because I'm so woke

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pollyanna posted:

I overslept

i woke up an hour early with a hangover :hf:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Serf posted:

I never sleep because sleep is the cousin of death

ftfy

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

shrike82 posted:

i know a bunch of people have recommended chapo trap house - they sound like CSPAM verbalized so I get the appeal from a tone standpoint but they come off incredibly white as gently caress - they start off a session with a spanish-speaking guest with "imma going to take you to a tacqueira and you can help me order some fajitas... vaginas right hahahhaa" and on another podcast, poke fun at a half-japanese half-hispanic comedian who happens to be an independent voter on his race

like wtf

there are occasional dumb or bad jokes on it but making fun of hack comedian dan nainan (who's half indian, not hispanic. nice work) is always acceptable

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

making fun of dan nainan is Always Good

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

shrike82 posted:

like wtf

Just when I thought 2016 couldn't get any weirder here comes a shrike82 post I can unreservedly agree with.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJlualhdUpc

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DcWXxiruI

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al! has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Dec 5, 2016

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hey guys, still alive here. I've been detoxing from politics for a bit for my sanity's sake.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

iospace posted:

Hey guys, still alive here. I've been detoxing from politics for a bit for my sanity's sake.

wb

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

There was a reason I was calling it the international house of hot takes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eh i went outside too early today for some shotz so nothing too special today...but 15-20min later the sky lit up purple and pink and my phone was dead so i got nothing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Request permission to scream into the abyss y'all

drat speech recognition is getting good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what do you use? i sometimes shout posts into my phone

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

what do you use? i sometimes shout posts into my phone

ATM same
just lying in bed avoiding sleep burning up a few excess calories being mad at God, apparently.

Is a phone inappropriate for yelling at the cosmos?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we are all star stuff

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

we are all star stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDvKsQAafGU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

We are all star children building a techno-dystopia powered by dinosaur poop.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

Helsing posted:

Just when I thought 2016 couldn't get any weirder here comes a shrike82 post I can unreservedly agree with.

i voted for trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
trapo crap house

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

shrike82 posted:

i voted for trump

Congrats, your guy won

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I just gave chapo trap house a listen because of this thread and it's pretty good.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its finally a cold, cloudless day

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

shrike82 posted:

i voted for trump

Good.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

iospace posted:

totally figured

same here

missed those daily bill mitchells

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Ahh clickbait.

mods plz namechange to Pakistani Brad Pitt

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

MrChupon posted:

Ahh clickbait.

mods plz namechange to Pakistani Brad Pitt

:chloe:

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I just gave chapo trap house a listen because of this thread and it's pretty good.

I like Chapo, it makes me laugh

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
There is a cool game called Hidden Agenda that is all about coalition building after a brutal dictatorship in a NotCountry in NotLatinAmerica

starring
Baloogan

and
Homework Explainer

and coalition building....or else:

LP interest/format tips please.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Make Chimerica Great Again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

phasmid posted:

Make Chimerica Great Again?
:vince:

Also as pathetic as it might be, I found this on the net in high school and I started to understand what happens to small South American countries.

• Locked thread