Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Prune
Feb 19, 2010
Brown Moses is a CIA Mossad Zio-Jihadi shill agent fabricating infohoaxes to swindle the WeSStern public into supporting an imperialist war of extermination and enslavement againt Syria and its people, who all unhesitatingly pledge their eternal loyalty to their one true Master and his fight against the millions of foreign Zio-takfiri neoliberal CIA psyops agents who invaded the country and pretended to be Syrians.

All the videos of Assad and Russian war crimes are actually produced on a giant sound stage in the Qatari desert, by Jew bankster-owned CIA media teams.

The only people who tell the truth on Syria have tattoos of Assad's face over their left breast and/or hang around with Holocaust deniers.

*links to partisangirl tweet chain to epic own all the Mossad dupes ITT*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Brother Friendship posted:

It's unacceptable and you should report it when you see it. Even if it goes unanswered this forum, and very specifically this thread, is only as useful as it is respectful and thoughtful and everyone needs to thread the needle between internet sass and informative posting. I mean anytime someone starts poo poo posting for Assad/Russia (and that's what Woozy did, same deal with that Iranian American dude a few months back) the thread turns to poo poo and it becomes a waste of time. Links and essays, that's the DND code of honor. That's the same reason I didn't mind the Mod Challenge because someone made an assertive claim with no proof, and he was told to either provide proof or provide ten bucks. At some point there need to be standards for debate.

Russia is a sovereign state and can act with relative impunity due to its nuclear shield and military power, but when it aids in or actually perpetuates massacres innocents and then quadruples down on propaganda and misinformation it will trigger strong opinions. These weren't military operations like, say, what is going on in Aleppo right now which I can understand based off my own observations of the Iraqi Occupation and how the United States conducted, say, the siege of Fallujah. Compare the BUK incident with Abu Ghraib. An indecent act was followed by reforms VS an indecent act being followed by cynical propaganda.

It will trigger strong opinions, but the greater puzzle needs to be pieced together to solve it. The belligerence of Russia is a major issue for humanity, and at the battle that has to be won if anything is for the hearts and minds of the Russian themselves. The first step of that battle is finding out what their perspective is and how that can be addressed outside of violence.

quote:

Last night I actually gave someone a crash course about how badly Clinton and Wall Street hosed over Russia in the aftermath of the Soviet collapse and how it devastated the Russian people, gave rise to the oligarchs who themselves gave rise to Putin and the blank check of authoritarianism. I received that education from this very forum and it's endlessly useful links that condense here. I mean, this is a pretty bad de-rail and it's not appropriate here but I think the forum needs informative and well sourced essays about the more complex issues of the day and Russia as a whole would certainly be a worthy topic.

It is a worthwhile topic, but I just don't have a good place to talk about it around here. There is plenty I can say both as an academic and as a person who currently lives in Russia, but there is no place to give it a voice.

quote:

To be fair, the Crimea event was one of the things that triggered this forum's hostility towards Russia. I wasn't an active poster back then but I consumed the news voraciously and followed it in this forum and I just remember people wanting either more Western intervention or fretting about a broader conflict with Russia. But I'm much more attentive now and more likely to read every post instead of just clicking links so you could very well be correct. The world has gotten -much- more complex and unstable in the past few years and it is very worrying. I think a natural byproduct is extremism and suspicion and it is quite infuriating and worrying when foreign powers meddle in your domestic elections. You are right that there is a duality in how people view Russia but, again, to be fair Russia can both be revanchist and a poorly constructed economy that would be crippled without oil exports. To take a broader view, would it be inappropriate to cast both of those criticisms (not quite like that) against the Soviet Union throughout the 70s and 80s? Russia's imperial ambition is throttled by the value of its natural resources due to its non diversified economy and Putin is openly hostile to the global order to the point of slicing off portions of other countries.

I do work on Russia's oil industry going back to the Imperial period, it has been an issue for over an century. Russia's ties to oil are very much a problem, but not a new one and the fall of the Soviet Union was more than anything else about oil prices. That said, if you are worried about Russia, the fact Putin was able to cement an OPEC deal should be a cause of concern.

Putin's hostility to the global world order is a reflection of the fact that 1. he wants to stay in power and would rather destroy that order than allow it to destroy him and 2. most Russians are rather indifferent to that order because they were always on the outside looking in to begin with.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Do you mean in the sense Fillon is just as pro Assad as Le Pen? Cuz I really don't think it's fait accompli that she'll win the way a lot of media seems to be panicking
And I thought the new right wing UK government was supposed to be more Assad sympathetic?

I don't know what Le Pen's actual position is going to be because she hasn't said that much yet (at least in the English speaking media) but Fillon is definitely pro-Iranian and Pro-Russian and is willing to work with Assad.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/23/francois-fillon-french-right-favourite-election

quote:

Foreign policy is also a point of friction between Fillon and Juppé – namely Fillon’s call to mend ties with Russia and work with the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad. Fillon, who is on first-name terms with Vladimir Putin after they were prime ministers during the same period, is against the European sanctions against Moscow over the conflict in eastern Ukraine.

He said this week that France’s war against “Islamic totalitarianism” meant “we’ll need lots of allies, among them Russia”. He brushed off Juppé’s attacks that he should “go easy on the vodka”. He said the fight against Islamic State meant France should not rule out cooperating with Assad. On Wednesday Putin told reporters in Moscow Fillon was an “upstanding person.”

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Mozi posted:

To be more specific, he got elected because the FSB bombed a bunch of apartment buildings and pretended it was the Chechens.

Yeah, but I don't think he ordered that or anything, so it didn't seem fair to list that part.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Found a very interesting article on Climate Change in the Middle East:

https://www.cyi.ac.cy/images/CyI_Publications/Climate_Change_and_Impacts_EM_ME.pdf

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Do you mean in the sense Fillon is just as pro Assad as Le Pen? Cuz I really don't think it's fait accompli that she'll win the way a lot of media seems to be panicking

Fillon definitely loves Vladiput. A few articles mostly from the French press on the subject:
http://www.marianne.net/francois-fillon-son-cher-vladimir-poutine-100248367.html
http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/francois-fillon-et-son-ami-poutine_1318016.html
http://www.lepoint.fr/presidentielle/les-primaires/francois-fillon-l-ami-de-vladimir-poutine-21-11-2016-2084557_3122.php
http://www.lemonde.fr/election-pres...77_4854003.html
http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/2016/11/23/01003-20161123ARTFIG00398-le-coup-de-chapeau-de-poutine-a-fillon.php
http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2016/11/23/vladimir-poutine-francois-fillon-russie/
http://www.lecourrierderussie.com/international/europe/2016/11/poutine-fillon-negociateur-coriace-honnete-homme/

And in English:
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-21/vladimir-putin-is-winning-the-french-election
http://www.dw.com/en/is-francois-fillon-of-france-putins-preferred-presidential-candidate/a-36579170
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/442737/fillon-france-and-putin
http://www.politico.eu/article/the-...s-viktor-orban/

Both Le Pen and Fillon are likely to be friendlier to Moscow than France has historically been up to now, but I get the impression that in Le Pen's case it's more a question of convenience as she rails against the US hegemony, while in Fillon's case it's not out of anti-americanism but out of genuine esteem for Putin.

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Oh, and in response to Volkerball's land area control map, have a similar map:
https://twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/805112533669572608

quote:

#Syria: Map of who holds what in #Aleppo Province [30 NOV 2016]:
- 32.5%: #PYD/#YPG
- 30.5%: Insurgents
- 23%: #IS
- 14%: Pro-#Assad forces
This is why population density matters.

(That said, the YPG/SDF control an impressive amount of Aleppo Province considering that ~2 years ago Kobani was completely surrounded by ISIL.)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Woozy posted:

Brown Moses' only distinction is being part of the wave of bullshit Twitter-Saves-the-World fluff pieces and picking a public fight with someone way above his paygrade to raise Bellingcat's profile. You people have had two years to accuse everyone you disagree with of being a Kremlin sockpuppet but the second someone points out that Brown Moses is a useful idiot whose "journalism" is perfectly tailored to suit NATOs agenda suddenly it's a violation of decorum.

The fact is that the only way Bellingcat can continue to exist is to keep being useful to NATO. Brown Moses' 15 minutes will be over the second he breaks rank, which he never will. That alone should give you pause before you start cheerleading this bullying IK bullshit.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hey... This guy was correct, and shouldn't have been banned, also!

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Saladin Rising posted:

Oh, and in response to Volkerball's land area control map, have a similar map:
https://twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/805112533669572608

This is why population density matters.

(That said, the YPG/SDF control an impressive amount of Aleppo Province considering that ~2 years ago Kobani was completely surrounded by ISIL.)

Cool map. I guess that bit of IS territory bordering Golan is long gone? I think I remember seeing a tiny enclave there.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

UP AND ADAM posted:

its pathetic. you/'re pathetic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Okay just what the heck's going on here?!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Everything Bellingcat does is open-source so if you have any criticisms of their conclusions an argument would be better made against their evidence than their 'NATO handlers.'

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Okay just what the heck's going on here?!

Lazy shitposters doing drive-by trolling are getting booted out of a generally useful thread.

moonraker
Oct 29, 2015

Brown Moses posted:

MOD CHALLENGE

You now have 48 hours to prove your claim that this video is fake, or retract your claim. Failure to do either will result in a ban.

Here's some handy resources where you can learn how to verify videos:
https://firstdraftnews.com/
https://www.bellingcat.com/category/resources/

Lmao okay first off forgive my English its poor , give me a little time i will put this through my spectomatil anomialter and i will get back to you on this. Taken your approach to the moderation of my comment , you should be asking the original poster to PROVE his statement "What Russo-Syrian "liberation" looks like" ?? else it just looks like your here for the goodman / badman circlejerk as well

First off ask any one who has lived through a high pressure impact and about what they did for the next 24 hours ,this is where these clown mess up time and time again. You would have dozens of people walking around like zombies they would not even know they been in bomb zone , to them they be walking around in a dream no comprehension of anything, go to a old persons home full of people with dementia to get a idea. You would have more people asking for there mum then shouting for ackbar

The little fires the heat damage the dust the cars the wounds the changes in lighting and time suns shadows etc , its all the effects of some armature dramatic society on a budget , place is already a war zone and they still manage to gently caress up the recreation of it . Have to say IS had some tight propaganda productions very well made when its staged. But when it comes to live war theatre dramatics they are working from a old cook book.

Subjective approach would be,

1. A IS suicide bomber , people with proven track record at this.
2. A accidental ammo cache explosion that was stored in a civilian zone .
3. Another UK/US drone strike gone wrong
4. Russia helping to wipe out IS who use the trapped civilians as shields

Seems your happy for people to post assertions and statements of FACT next to media as long as it fits the narrative of this entire thread. Being Russia is bad and the Rebals/ IS Light are fighting the good fight.

Which i find odd this being a comedy forum, thats a good supporter of gay rights and yet is quite happy for wahabi terror group sympathisers to post propaganda every day on this thread. For those that dont know wahabi version of Islam is the biggest danger to face gay minorities in a generation , they will do to homosexuals what Hitler did to the Jews If they get power. Obama ,SA, UK ,been arming and training these butchers for years as they rampage through the Middle east .

Lastly how do i go about buying Woozy another account ?

Another little sample of a slice of propaganda from Syria , do i need to show proof that this is fake as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an8MgamaJbs

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Ardennes posted:

It will trigger strong opinions, but the greater puzzle needs to be pieced together to solve it. The belligerence of Russia is a major issue for humanity, and at the battle that has to be won if anything is for the hearts and minds of the Russian themselves. The first step of that battle is finding out what their perspective is and how that can be addressed outside of violence.

Ardennes, frankly you come across as the kind of person who is willing to give the Russians a mile when anybody else would get an inch. What do you do when the 'Russian perspective' involves blatantly undermining the sovereignty of countries surrounding them, completely throwing out human rights at home and abroad and going all in with some of the worst, most violent dictators around the world?

khwarezm fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 6, 2016

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Count Roland posted:

Cool map. I guess that bit of IS territory bordering Golan is long gone? I think I remember seeing a tiny enclave there.
It's a map of Aleppo Province, not the whole of Syria. (As the map shows, "Aleppo Province" is a completely useless designation given that the boundaries of the province exist only on maps.)

And the guys you're thinking of are the Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade, they're still around unfortunately:
https://twitter.com/AAhronheim/status/802782686494355456

quote:

#BREAKING: #Israel airforce has struck targets belonging to #ISIS affiliated Shuhada al Yarmouk In #Syria
A little while back the group started a fight with the Southern Front, and the Southern Front eventually beat them back into their little pocket.

Saladin Rising fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 6, 2016

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hmm, well. It does look fake with all the dead bodies torn up like hat.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

khwarezm posted:

Ardennes, frankly you come across as the kind of person who is willing to give the Russians a mile when anybody else would get an inch. What do you when the 'Russian perspective' involves blatantly undermining the sovereignty of countries surrounding them, completely throwing out human rights at home and abroad and going all in with some of the worst, most violent dictators around the world?

I think the usual perspective on this forum is that sovereignty only matters when Russia is the aggressor.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Sinteres posted:

I think the usual perspective on this forum is that sovereignty only matters when Russia is the aggressor.

Do you really think that? Seriously? You never hear people talk about Iraq, or Yemen, or Palestine, or Lebanon or anywhere else when people have talked on this forum? Or are you only paying attention to whatever won't undermine your preconceptions?

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

moonraker posted:

Another little sample of a slice of propaganda from Syria , do i need to show proof that this is fake as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an8MgamaJbs

wow that one guy mugging for the camera crew because he's never been on video before really invalidates all the rest of the poo poo going on, yes sir

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

khwarezm posted:

Do you really think that? Seriously? You never hear people talk about Iraq, or Yemen, or Palestine, or Lebanon or anywhere else when people have talked on this forum? Or are you only paying attention to whatever won't undermine your preconceptions?

Mentioning Iraq or Yemen basically gets you lectured for distracting from the crimes of Assad and Putin. Personally, I think Americans in particular should be faster to condemn the disastrous actions of our own country since they're the ones we can actually do something about, but it doesn't provide the same righteous thrill that referring to every American enemy from Saddam and Qaddafi to Assad and Putin as Hitler seems to give people.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Sinteres posted:

Mentioning Iraq or Yemen basically gets you lectured for distracting from the crimes of Assad and Putin. Personally, I think Americans in particular should be faster to condemn the disastrous actions of our own country since they're the ones we can actually do something about, but it doesn't provide the same righteous thrill that referring to every American enemy from Saddam and Qaddafi to Assad and Putin as Hitler seems to give people.

This is a new one for me - whatabouting whatabouting.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Sinteres posted:

I have literally never seen anybody lecture somebody for distracting from Assad by mentioning Yemen. In fact I've seen way more posts to the effect of 'I haven't heard much from Yemen in a while, its criminal that it doesn't come up more' followed by a page of people denouncing the Saudi Arabians and telling Al Saqr to go on a suicidal one man campaign against his own country. Even Volkerball doesn't deflect from whats going on there.

Frankly I've seen some posts of people suggesting that talking too much about Syria has distracted from Yemen, even though an awful lot more people have died in Syria.

Also who the hell is still defending the invasion of Iraq in TYOOL 2016 on somethingawful?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Sinteres posted:

I think when you make a post like this you should have to quote somebody who said one of those things.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Any news if Obama is going to give the go for new Iran sanctions? It really makes no sense to me how this suddenly happened out of nowhere.

Did Iran actually violate the deal or is this a response to them being in Syria?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

This forum isn't kind in the slightest to USA's legacy in Iraq, and much of the 2000s was spent with conservatives supporting Bush caught in a rear guard action against people who understood the sheer lunacy of Bush's excursion until they were basically removed from the forums. And who is caught dead here defending the situation in Yemen? Our government is basically nodding while Saudi Arabia is like 'hmm i wanna try war crimes and genocide' *starves an entire country*

It's not the focus of the thread, which is very true. But when it's brought up it's recognized, but the problem with a general agreement that it doesn't lead to much to debate. And compare the tempo of events in Iraq and Syria compared to Yemen. Truthfully, no one is under any obligation to follow every topic but rather individual posters push their own view points and interests. If you want Yemen chat post links and essays.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The US is doing a lot more than nodding while Saudi Arabia commits crimes. We're not dropping the bombs ourselves, but we're refueling the planes that are. People may not be kind about the US intervention in Iraq, but they're happy to tell you why every proposed intervention will be different this time because

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Sinteres posted:

The US is doing a lot more than nodding while Saudi Arabia commits crimes. We're not dropping the bombs ourselves, but we're refueling the planes that are. People may not be kind about the US intervention in Iraq, but they're happy to tell you why every proposed intervention will be different this time because

Volkerball maybe, not sure about anybody else.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hope Sinterest posts more about Yemen and the crimes being committed there. I hope he makes a really big post about what's happening there because we badly need to be informed of Yemen. Cheers!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean if you're argument is "Assad is okay because of Yemen" then that's pretty different than talking about news in Yemen. I only see people being called out for low effort tu quoque, not for being informative.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_agWp_b0M

What Syrian "liberation" looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUKhfgZ6NF8

Here we see a Russian mobile hospital liberated via mortar fire.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Odobenidae posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_agWp_b0M

What Syrian "liberation" looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUKhfgZ6NF8

Here we see a Russian mobile hospital liberated via mortar fire.

So shelling a hospital is really lovely and wrong in every way, and there really is nothing that excuses it, but the Russians were fully aware that the opposition regularly shelled that area before they placed their medical units there. But by no means allow this to dissuade your deflection; the regime has only killed like 90 percent of the medical workers struck down in the war.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

You're totally right, they were asking for it.

e: I'd go as far as saying they chose that spot specifically because it was frequently shelled. "The empty plot of land that the opposition regularly shells, that's where we'll put the hospital." - Vladimir "Vlad" Putin, 2016

Morzhovyye fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Dec 6, 2016

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Every Russian soldier in Syria is a foreign invader and occupier. they are actively supporting a fascist mass murderer, as far as I'm concerned all of them deserve to die until they stop propping up Bashar.

attacking hospitals is bad and inexcusable. I can easily see why the rebels besieged in that city may have mistook it for a base given the camouflage tents and armed and armored Russian soldiers milling about.

Every Russian soldier in Syria however should please either gently caress off or die.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 6, 2016

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Every Russian soldier in Syria is a foreign invader and occupier. they are actively supporting a fascist mass murderer, as far as I'm concerned all of them deserve to die.

attacking hospitals is bad. Every Russian soldier in Syria however should please either gently caress off or die

:agreed:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Odobenidae posted:

You're totally right, they were asking for it.

e: I'd go as far as saying they chose that spot specifically because it was frequently shelled. "The empty plot of land that the opposition regularly shells, that's where we'll put the hospital." - Vladimir "Vlad" Putin, 2016

Yeah that's exactly what I said, good reading comprehension skills you loving moron.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

When you say "nothing excuses it, but..." the "but" makes it sound like you think there is something that does excuse it, that something being that "the Russians knew the area had been shelled and placed it there regardless".

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

khwarezm posted:

Ardennes, frankly you come across as the kind of person who is willing to give the Russians a mile when anybody else would get an inch. What do you do when the 'Russian perspective' involves blatantly undermining the sovereignty of countries surrounding them, completely throwing out human rights at home and abroad and going all in with some of the worst, most violent dictators around the world?

I recognize their belligerence, what I don't recognize is that Russia just some how suddenly became what it is for no reason. Is understanding the historical context of a situation "giving them a mile?"

I would actually say Israel or the Saudis should be viewed a similar manner.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Dec 6, 2016

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Odobenidae posted:

When you say "nothing excuses it, but..." the "but" makes it sound like you think there is something that does excuse it, that something being that "the Russians knew the area had been shelled and placed it there regardless".

That's why I prefaced with the "So shelling a hospital is really lovely and wrong in every way, and there really is nothing that excuses it" part. To tell you that, no matter what I said next, it still does not excuse shelling a hospital. The remainder was additional information about placing medical personnel in a really lovely area when you know there's a chance they might die. That's a needless risk to be taking. Do you get that? Is that simple enough for you?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Yes. I apologize to think that you'd be unfair to the Russians and somehow shift the blame of them getting mortared onto themselves. How simple of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Odobenidae posted:

Yes. I apologize to think that you'd be unfair to the Russians and somehow shift the blame of them getting mortared onto themselves. How simple of me.

Oh I'm shifting the blame to the Russians now? Or am I simply pointing out that it's not exactly in their best interests to put medical personnel where they could be hurt?

Like, if the United States deployed a couple of medics to loving Mosul right now and put them on the front lines with the Golden Division and some of them got blown up, I'd probably say something like "Well that's really unfortunate and hosed up, but maybe putting medics in a front line position isn't the best idea".

Do you get it now? Are you following? Come on, keep up, it isn't that hard.

• Locked thread