Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

pence is wasting his time right now watching indiana's nfl team run up the score in jersey

jet fans don't even have the strength to boo

e: ed footballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i didn't really know much about van jones before that vid of him talking to the alt-right guys on the street and owning their asses with calm well-reasoned arguments and putting his arm around them, which you know made them feel uncomfortable and scared.

we need about fifty van joneses in the media right about now.

instead we get joe scarboroughs, don lemons and megyn kellys

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i didn't really know much about van jones before that vid of him talking to the alt-right guys on the street and owning their asses with calm well-reasoned arguments and putting his arm around them, which you know made them feel uncomfortable and scared.

we need about fifty van joneses in the media right about now.

he was one of the best people/commentators/panelists that i could see, especially during the election coverage

like my fav by far

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

you're much better off getting more granular talking about in terms of poo poo like age/education/income/gender all together than just saying "millennials walk like THIS while gen Xers walk like THIS"

my dad told me i walked funny when i was 13 and did this ultra masc caricature walk to show me how i was supposed to walk and i still lol about it to this day

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i basically live for my cat, food, video games, and morbid curiosity these days. i never had much of an attachment to life so gently caress it bring on the apocalypse

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Serf posted:

instead we get joe scarboroughs, don lemons and megyn kellys

don lemon is good dude

Philip Rivers posted:

my dad told me i walked funny when i was 13 and did this ultra masc caricature walk to show me how i was supposed to walk and i still lol about it to this day

lol should've said "well it's your fault dad, you're half of my genes!!"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Philip Rivers posted:

generations are arbitrary in their delineation but not pointless in their existence, folks of different ages with differently contextualized upbringings are different from one another and i dont think thats a particularly radical assertion

i don't think anybody is saying that there is no differnce between people born in the 60s and people born in the 90s.

Karl Sharks posted:

don lemon is good dude

ehhhhhhhhhhh, not really no.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Founders refers to the Purge movies yall lol

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
In light of this election, are New Year's eve parties going to be better or worse than usual?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

he was one of the best people/commentators/panelists that i could see, especially during the election coverage

like my fav by far

he was the only person I saw capable of handling kayleigh's stare of white-hot madness so he's cool

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

lol should've said "well it's your fault dad, you're half of my genes!!"

he also said i had girly eyelashes but was also refused to believe i could possibly be trans because im "too smart to be a girl"

dad bad, so what

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

a shameful boehner posted:

trump's gonna know about aliens and instead of sharing information hes going to cut a deal

This WAS the premise of the church of the subgenious. Kind of perturbed I haven't heard those kooks weigh in on this guy anywhere.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i don't think anybody is saying that there is no differnce between people born in the 60s and people born in the 90s.

I blame both generations equally for the Trump presidency

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

AceRimmer posted:

In light of this election, are New Year's eve parties going to be better or worse than usual?

not too long ago it would have been insane and happy to get rid of 2016. now? man, i dunno.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Clinton lost because she said she'd open the files on Area 51 and poo poo :tinfoil:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

ehhhhhhhhhhh, not really no.

you didn't even know who van jones was, don lemon is good and was good during the election

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol rachel maddow show is making fun of jade helm conspiracy theorists tonight

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Serf posted:

Clinton lost because she said she'd open the files on Area 51 and poo poo :tinfoil:
gently caress I forgot about Podesta and the aliens

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

you didn't even know who van jones was, don lemon is good and was good during the election

Don Lemon is actually really bad. He said O'Reilly had a point about black men being thugs and did the whole "pull up your pants" poo poo. He's awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8EA_4YNvw

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

logikv9 posted:

I guess so. I heard about the great goon cleansing of the north a few months(?) ago and I was convinced goons were finished. I guess they came back in a big way, good job.

I'm actually moderately interested in playing again but 1) I have no time, 2) all my assets are in what is probably unfriendly territory, 3) i'm stuck somewhere god knows where and 4) I have no time.

Back when I played (many years ago), you had to manage bookmarks for gates so you could warp in really close to them and save time/reduce the potential for ambush. Kind of put me off because of the micromanagement. Is that still needed?

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

don lemon was a 'there are two sides to this panel' moderator for 99% of the election

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Don Lemon is actually really bad. He said O'Reilly had a point about black men being thugs and did the whole "pull up your pants" poo poo. He's awful.

i'm telling you how he's been lately about BLM/racial issues and the election, not over 3 years ago

like he got visibly fed up with what CNN was having him say, there was even a montage of him just like "wtf are you having me say?"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

lol Talib Kweli owned the poo poo out of Don Lemon on his own show. Don Lemon is respectability politics made flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOwB3MV3Qs

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol Talib Kweli owned the poo poo out of Don Lemon on his own show. Don Lemon is respectability politics made flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOwB3MV3Qs

can you post any videos from this year?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

i'm telling you how he's been lately about BLM/racial issues and the election, not over 3 years ago

like he got visibly fed up with what CNN was having him say, there was even a montage of him just like "wtf are you having me say?"

Mika famously tore up some news package about Paris Hilton or whoever and people were like "What a noble journalist!" but it was just theater. I'm not going to watch a bunch of TV to find out if Don Lemon's authentic about dumping respectability politics.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Leviathan posted:

don lemon was a 'there are two sides to this panel' moderator for 99% of the election

he's a moderator/anchor for panels, do you expect him to be able to just have one side to it? he doesn't make those decisions lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YcZtzVvI-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ER9zYG2og

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvkCmHn5Jlg

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

CNN Anchor Don Lemon Appears Not To Care For CNN.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Serf
May 5, 2011

I did not know this would happen

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Mika famously tore up some news package about Paris Hilton or whoever and people were like "What a noble journalist!" but it was just theater. I'm not going to watch a bunch of TV to find out if Don Lemon's authentic about dumping respectability politics.

so then your opinion on him is worthless because you haven't actually watched him lately, i have; i watched him a whole lot during the last 2-3 months of the election especially

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
don lemon is worth watching when he's being really dumb or when he's getting fed up with his panelists and kicking them off the show

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

don lemon is the weirdest hill to die on. maybe both sides of the hill slope at a similar incline? panel?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4&t=36s

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

like that really got under your skin. i don't know what to make of it.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

don lemon is the weirdest hill to die on. maybe both sides of the hill slope at a similar incline? panel?

lol i'm not dying on a hill, gently caress off with that dumb accusation

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

he's a moderator/anchor for panels, do you expect him to be able to just have one side to it? he doesn't make those decisions lol

um, when one side is filled with ridiculous trump surrogates.....yes?? just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you can't call out ppl when they're flat out lying

those vids are all post-election. he had ample opportunity to call out pure bullshit for months, but yet only had some owning moments after ppl had already made up their minds

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like that really got under your skin. i don't know what to make of it.

"lol u mad bro?"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
karl sharks admit you love don lemon and want to kiss him on the lips right now or so help me trump....

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

"lol u mad bro?"

i really think you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:smugdon:

• Locked thread