Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Mister Fister posted:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ceo-united-technologies-just-let-231538059.html

lol, the CEO of UTC just admitted that Indiana is going to actually lose jobs thanks to the Trump/Carrier deal

GREG HAYES: Right. Well, and again, if you think about what we talked about last week, we're going to make a $16 million investment in that factory in Indianapolis to automate to drive the cost down so that we can continue to be competitive. Now is it as cheap as moving to Mexico with lower cost of labor? No. But we will make that plant competitive just because we'll make the capital investments there.

JIM CRAMER: Right.

GREG HAYES: But what that ultimately means is there will be fewer jobs.

At least the robots aren't mexican :v:

edit: mexican robot snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

WE should be smashing the robots with baseball bats IMHO

this is america we shoot robots with guns tyvm

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I wonder if the Trump presidency will bring attention to Narcissistic Personality Disorder or if it will be like Reagan's alzheimers where he just acts like it doesn't exist and that he isn't riddled with mental imbalances.

This is the thing with Trump for me. Sure he's a racist, sexist rapey prick, but that's not the biggest issue. The man is obviously nuts. I can't believe more of the public doesn't see it, or understand why the media doesn't just loving say it.

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Venom Snake posted:

When baloogan regresses it makes me sad because he's been tricked into elevating an idiot oligarch over his fellow man

I think you're confused. Baloogan was for trump not Hillary

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

When baloogan regresses it makes me sad because he's been tricked into elevating an idiot oligarch over his fellow man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FXeupOp04

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm glad indikana is subsidizing that monster

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
tbh baloogan's always been the same it's just that Trump is president lol

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
The tide really has seemed to change about Baloogan as every day brings fresh evidence of how hosed we are under Trump.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
whoa weird I can't believe trump's amazing deal making didn't pan out how strange

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I wonder if the Trump presidency will bring attention to Narcissistic Personality Disorder or if it will be like Reagan's alzheimers where he just acts like it doesn't exist and that he isn't riddled with mental imbalances.

Maybe he'll make Rudy sec of state and we'll get to see both ignored at the same time.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The trump presidency has not been good for my depression

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Homeless Friend posted:

tbh baloogan's always been the same it's just that Trump is president lol

yeah awful lot of grumpy people this morning

Serf
May 5, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

and it hasn't even started yet!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lol "Merkel Calls for a Burka Ban"

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/angela-merkel-calls-for-a-burka-ban-in-germany.html

hope you aren't muslim in the next 8 years

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Feminasty Slut posted:

This is the thing with Trump for me. Sure he's a racist, sexist rapey prick, but that's not the biggest issue. The man is obviously nuts. I can't believe more of the public doesn't see it, or understand why the media doesn't just loving say it.

"He's healfy as a howrse!"

/

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Reading about the pushback to Ryan's plans for Medicare and Social Security from the Trump administration is bringing into stark relief how Movement Conservatism is in a fight for its political life. Despite the total victory of the Republican Party in November, I don't see how the total failure of a plan once hailed as the crown jewel of the Republican platform isn't a total humiliation for Reagan Republicans and a philosophical rebuke of Paul Ryan, their strongest leader and advocate still standing.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

comingafteryouall posted:

this is america we shoot robots with guns tyvm

but robots cant bleed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

Donald J Trump - I Wish He Was Just A Rapist

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wall Is Life posted:

I think you're confused. Baloogan was for trump not Hillary

You need to change yer username to Wall is Virtual

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a Grinder!

He eats nails for breakfast!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Democrazy posted:

Reading about the pushback to Ryan's plans for Medicare and Social Security from the Trump administration is bringing into stark relief how Movement Conservatism is in a fight for its political life. Despite the total victory of the Republican Party in November, I don't see how the total failure of a plan once hailed as the crown jewel of the Republican platform isn't a total humiliation for Reagan Republicans and a philosophical rebuke of Paul Ryan, their strongest leader and advocate still standing.

okay this might look bad to people who know things, but, and follow me on this

what if the public was extremely dumb

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if the Dems can't find some former carrier worker/trump voter who was replaced by a robot in two years and put him in front of cameras they deserve ignominious death

Serf
May 5, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but robots cant bleed

someone hasn't been watching westworld

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but robots cant bleed

if you need a bunch of bullets even better, our god-created gun companies need more revenue and they are happy to sell us armor piercing rounds for destroying even the toughest robots.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
maybe we could let schoolchildren unionize

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/806174665806934017

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Drunkboxer posted:

Maybe he'll make Rudy sec of state and we'll get to see both ignored at the same time.

If we're lucky we can watch dr. Benzo get real hosed up on ambien and give them a lobotomy to raise awareness for mental health.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

if the Dems can't find some former carrier worker/trump voter who was replaced by a robot in two years and put him in front of cameras they deserve ignominious death

lol nm

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I fully expect trump to take a ride in a dual seat fighter plane his first term. Not sure if I've posted that but his fat rear end is getting in a flight suit, believe me

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Mister Fister posted:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ceo-united-technologies-just-let-231538059.html

lol, the CEO of UTC just admitted that Indiana is going to actually lose jobs thanks to the Trump/Carrier deal

THE ART OF THE DEAL!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Feminasty Slut posted:

media spent all their time calling him everything between the spectrum of a clown and literally hitler

a couple did break the goldwater rule as well during the election, nobody cared

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

The tide really has seemed to change about Baloogan as every day brings fresh evidence of how hosed we are under Trump.

baloogan is a funhouse mirror but instead of making us look really fat or skinny or tall it makes us look hosed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
What did Jill Stein do at her conference in front of Trump Tower yesterday?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

What is the best region to immigrate to in Canada? And if I bring a business or three with me will I get my cock sucked by the Prime Minster if I export jobs to third world United States of America at slave wages for labor? Also what sort of environmental regulations are there that would prevent me from recreating this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longwood_Gardens but it's a castle and I can I start my own militia?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i was expecting a pivot :shrug: and for trump to take a break

instead its ECONOMIC-THEATRE MAD DOG TAIWAN CHINA CHINA BOEING

romney looking like someone poo poo in his mouth

a cavelcade of cucks going up the golden elevator, congressmen getting MAGA hats, forced to wear maga hats

now its mad dog on loving stage at a rally today holy jesus

trump going agressive on china has made my heart beat quickly

aaaand i gotta put more wood on the fire!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

Important thing to realize is that you a young, beautiful boy. Focus on your academics and certifications and you shall find older men who will appreciate you. Failure to do so will result in a life long depression.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

:smugdon: got us again!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Monkey Fracas posted:

THE ART OF THE DEAL!

I mean it's easy to say this, but realistically Trump got exactly what he wanted, which was to use someone else's money to create positive press for himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Brother Friendship posted:

What is the best region to immigrate to in Canada? And if I bring a business or three with me will I get my cock sucked by the Prime Minster if I export jobs to third world United States of America at slave wages for labor? Also what sort of environmental regulations are there that would prevent me from recreating this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longwood_Gardens but it's a castle and I can I start my own militia?

vancouver sucks dont move there

• Locked thread