Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

Mustached Demon posted:

Oh hey the yearly reminder that people are loving idiots and forget how to drive in snow! *Sees a car on the side of the road every other mile on freeway*

It's idaho you stupid fucks how can you forget snow?

One was even flipped over against the fence separating the freeway from some warehouse!

You live in Idaho? I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

Europol fascists are doing the whole justifying FN voters thing a la trump voters, even when they have an actual communist they could vote for instead

it's riso badge

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

kustomkarkommando posted:

it's riso badge

I'm still mad about it

Also the guy saying "ignoring the immigration stuff, Le Pen looks pretty left to me!"

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Freezer posted:

My God, how did it come to this? I'm not French, but after doing some quick research I think they would be better off with proto fascist Le Pen than Fillon (except minorities, I guess).

Luckily France doesn't have any of those

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

there have been lots of these lately and theyre all good

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

robert kuttner endorsed some woman from planned parenthood for DNC chair instead of ellison because he offends the israel lobby and that's unacceptably divisive

http://prospect.org/article/cecile-richards-or-tom-perez-dnc-chair

tom perez is actually a good choice though, i'd be fine with him

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 6, 2016

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

the paradigm shift posted:

Do I unfollow @potus now or do I wait until after the inauguration to find out if that means an FBI visit in our new reality?

It's too late for you, and for all of us

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Grouchio posted:

I sometimes wonder if the Trump Administration would be dastardly enough to try and gas the Drug Cartels in Mexico out of existence, regardless of innocent casualties.

Same

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mustached Demon posted:

Oh hey the yearly reminder that people are loving idiots and forget how to drive in snow! *Sees a car on the side of the road every other mile on freeway*

It's idaho you stupid fucks how can you forget snow?

One was even flipped over against the fence separating the freeway from some warehouse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BhhsEuYXZQ

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

smh at bus drivers

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
One does not subsist on food alone but also synthwave

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Badger of Basra posted:

Europol fascists are doing the whole justifying FN voters thing a la trump voters, even when they have an actual communist they could vote for instead

that reminds me i found a picture of the security council's new meeting place after le pen wins

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

One does not subsist on food alone but also synthwave
thanks elon

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

boy are my arms tired posted:

don't introduce yourself as internet guy

hey berke i finally finished skyrim (well, the main and major side beats as least) so i'm coming back to ESO

dawnguard was cool but i did vampires when i wanted to do dawnguard and felt bad about my decision but also too lazy to load a 10 minute old save so i became an argonian terror of the night

always pick dawnguard dude, you get war battle dog huskies wearing leather armor

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

always pick dawnguard dude, you get war battle dog huskies wearing leather armor
well, hawaiians put pineapple on their pizza, so im unsurprised he waged war on dogs

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

cinci zoo sniper posted:

well, hawaiians put pineapple on their pizza, so im unsurprised he waged war on dogs

this feels unnecessarily forced

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

sounds like i got it right then :colbert:

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Berke Negri posted:

yah

Berke Negri posted:

it was kind of late when the choice was presented to me so i figured i'd make my way back to the dawnguard and join them finally or w/e but as soon as i entered everyone started to attack me, rip those guys

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/evepeyser/status/805991784241332224

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i thought it was the millenials fault tho?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

boy are my arms tired posted:

yah

it was kind of late when the choice was presented to me so i figured i'd make my way back to the dawnguard and join them finally or w/e but as soon as i entered everyone started to attack me, rip those guys

extremely smdh, my dude

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

icantfindaname posted:

I have it on good authorities that millenials are a myth perpetuated by the US Government.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

i want to hear alex jones's secret techno music

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I'm a millenial.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Kristov posted:

Is your sister also a Nazi named Fritz?

Fritz the Cat ain't no nazi man

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

icantfindaname posted:

No it was millionairials. Common mistake

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

icantfindaname posted:

well yeah, there's so few millenial millionaires

bunch of slackers

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
WASHINGTON-Two days after conceding in the North Carolina gubernatorial race, Republican Gov. Pat McCrory plans to meet with President-elect Donald Trump in New York, Trump’s transition team announced Tuesday morning.

Sean Spicer, a Trump spokesman, told reporters McCrory is expected to meet with Trump on Wednesday at Trump Tower but gave no further details.

Neither McCrory’s office nor campaign has confirmed the meeting. Trump plans to be in Fayetteville, N.C., on Tuesday night as part of his “Thank You” tour.

Asked over the summer whether McCrory could get a job in his administration, Trump told The (Raleigh) News & Observer, “Certainly, it would be something I’d consider.”

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
so found out we're laying a few people off, but we're going to wait until after christmas to tell them

also a higher up is in the middle of a play to get another higher up fired. i think the dude about to be fired is cool, but there's a good chance i'm going to get his position so i'm just going to stay quite and hope i don't interact with his kids over the holidays

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
and this, children, is how management turns you evil

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
if i get a vp position my plan to retire at age 40 comes one step closer to fruition, everything is secondary to finally freeing myself of this hellhole

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Don't forget to cut off his head to gain his power

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Aeryk posted:

Don't forget to cut off his head to gain his power

i don't need power from the weak

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

if i get a vp position my plan to retire at age 40 comes one step closer to fruition, everything is secondary to finally freeing myself of this hellhole

the pathway to hell is paved with managerial intentions

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

so found out we're laying a few people off, but we're going to wait until after christmas to tell them

also a higher up is in the middle of a play to get another higher up fired. i think the dude about to be fired is cool, but there's a good chance i'm going to get his position so i'm just going to stay quite and hope i don't interact with his kids over the holidays

congratulations on the giant target soon to be painted upon your back

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm embracing my inner millenial by trying out work life flexibility.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Go for full rear end in a top hat and fire them before the company 401k contributions kick in

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Wait, GoJM is FIRE dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

odds on the hamburger being 100% unseasoned?

• Locked thread