Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

standard owl posted:

yeah, I totally know that but trying to think further about Valentine's flashback just conjures up images of rear end watches, so I'm not delving very deep into it

the rear end, I mean

Begemot posted:

You forgot Gregorio Zeppeli, Gyro's dad who taught his son to be a good executioner. Taught his son the secrets of spin and was a pretty good dad in general, if completely unsentimental about anything ever and unerringly loyal to the crown and his job above everything else.

FirstAidKite already mentioned this fine dad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Good moms:

Caato
Holly
Jojolion Holly
Suzie Q
Tomoko
Jotaro's Wife
Dio's Mom
Diego's Mom
Jolyne
Shinobu
Erina

Eh moms:

Diavolo's Mom
Lisa Lisa
Jobin's Wife (does she even have a name????)

Bad moms:

Weather Report's adopted Mom
Giorno's Mom
Yasuho's Mom
Josefumi's Mom

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Dead Mom:

Jonathan's mom

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Funky Valentine posted:

Good moms:

Caato
Holly
Jojolion Holly
Suzie Q
Tomoko
Jotaro's Wife
Dio's Mom
Diego's Mom
Jolyne
Shinobu
Erina

Eh moms:

Diavolo's Mom
Lisa Lisa

Bad moms:

Weather Report's adopted Mom
Giorno's Mom
Yasuho's Mom
Josefumi's Mom
lotta good moms in jojo

weird it's almost like araki has a milf thing

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Funky Valentine posted:

Mitsuba (3 leaf as in clover ie the french name of the club suit)

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
Shinobu is a better mom than Lisa Lisa?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Drink Top posted:

Shinobu is a better mom than Lisa Lisa?

At least she's around.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jotaro wasn't in his family's life purely because he had a poo poo load of things to do to actually protect them from people who would use them against him. Even though they're not actual parts, there's plenty to suggest that Jotaro/Polnareff and the SPW do lots of stand user hunting. Sometimes you have to give something away to protect it, and to Jotaro, that meant being with his family all the time wasn't a thing he could do. Like, if you don't understand that much, don't have kids.

The fact that his family still gets dragged into it is a tragedy in itself, really.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Jotaro is a lovely dad because he showed up to the loving spot wearing snakeskin pants with the same drat coat he always wears.That's how you dress to see your daughter? Like homie what the gently caress? You spend a summer with your sixteen year old uncle who buys Ballies and you learn nothing? Meanwhile your daughter is here turning a prison trench coat into a choice loving look?

gently caress off Jotaro

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The snakeskin pants are the coolest thing and it's a new coat, get this post outta here. It's too wrong.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Moltrey posted:

Jotaro is a lovely dad because he showed up to the loving spot wearing snakeskin pants with the same drat coat he always wears.That's how you dress to see your daughter? Like homie what the gently caress? You spend a summer with your sixteen year old uncle who buys Ballies and you learn nothing? Meanwhile your daughter is here turning a prison trench coat into a choice loving look?

gently caress off Jotaro

Jotaro has assimilated into the Florida.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

They're actually crocodile skin pants that he made on the way there

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The snakeskin pants are the coolest thing and it's a new coat, get this post outta here. It's too wrong.
The snakeskin pants are cool in principal but ya gotta put the work in to make em An Outfit and not just look like an idiot. And the coat is like a darker shade of blue with more zippers, doesn't pop much It's like Jotaro is trying to wear Classic Silly Dad Fashion without actually being a father.

Where did the Jotaro go who would wear a dolphins kissing in the shape of a heart pin? Where did the Jotaro on the white coat with the Mars and Venus symbol vest go? That man could dress

Part 4 Jotaro best Jotaro

side note: I love Weather Report and I know its His Thing but I do not like his loving Jamiroquai hat one bit

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You might as well just get all the wrong out now that you've started

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
"Hi, my name is Wes, but you can call me Weather Report"

Nice nickname

for a clown

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://bapogichi.tumblr.com/post/154123443827/redrew-my-favorite-scene-feel-free-to-use

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I love you Yashuo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

She belongs to Josuke do not touch or you will be severely beaten and have your head punched clean off and he won't even blink during because he's a stone cold motherfucker he has that Jolyne fire running through his veins.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

When Gappy sings her the fries song and she calls it beautiful and it makes her tear up, it makes my heart ache.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want them the do the dirty and be the proud living parents of JoJo #9, a boy/girl combo pairing JoJo.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

gappy fathering twins because he has 4 balls is entirely a thing araki would do and i've fully expected it ever since i read jojolion

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The real question is would Josuke Jr pack a 4fer and would Yasujo have a double rack?

Seriously though, I would love to see a twin JoJo where they both have a stand of their own that synergise with each other to do some crazy poo poo.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
very cute and good.

i wish it was absurdly colored as my av, id hella use it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Honestly, the colouring your avatar uses isn't all too great. Bapogichi has the part 4 anime style on point, which means small colour palatte.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
go big or go home motherfucker, it looks cool and that's all that matters

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think they are both cool

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's mostly the shading on the av's face. Other than the odd line on her jawline where it cuts off, it looks like a huge bruise, like she got slapped up. Which is bad because she is perfect and should not be slapped up. The shadowing as a whole isn't fully done either and I don't think the OG colour-er thought about the light source.

- Overly pedantic poo poo head who's probably not any better at digital colouration despite claiming they can do it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I hate remembering how cool and good Yasuho is because it's been so long since we've seen her and also she's going to die.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want Paisley Park and Soft & Wet ORAORAORAORA times

Interpret ORAORAORA however your wish, it'll probably apply correctly.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I think Josuke's face in that picture looks really broad, but that Yasuho is fantastic.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

When I remember that Josuke is going to catch Kira on Friday...

How can I say this...

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

My DILF alarm went off

Who's been talking poo poo about 6taro's outfit

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What needs to happen is you take Goro Majima's (Yakuza) jacket and no shirt look

and let 6taro wear it with his pants

and then you have the absolute optimum outfit.

If Jotaro was rocking that, Star Platinum would have atleast a 15 second time stop.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Josuke Higashikata posted:

What needs to happen is you take Goro Majima's (Yakuza) jacket and no shirt look

and let 6taro wear it with his pants

and then you have the absolute optimum outfit.

If Jotaro was rocking that, Star Platinum would have atleast a 15 second time stop.

Doesn't Kiryu straight up have an ORAORAORA style in yak 0? God I can't wait for that game.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Zaggitz posted:

Doesn't Kiryu straight up have an ORAORAORA style in yak 0? God I can't wait for that game.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I had a boner.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Johnny Joestar posted:

gappy fathering twins because he has 4 balls is entirely a thing araki would do and i've fully expected it ever since i read jojolion

If part 10 stars twins it needs to be called Jo/Jo's Bizarre Adventure.

Also they should each have naturally two-toned hair.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Schwarzwald posted:

If part 10 stars twins it needs to be called Jo/Jo's Bizarre Adventure.

Also they should each have naturally two-toned hair.

Jo x Jo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

On a technical level, Josuke himself is a twin.

Kira Yoshikage's corpse is just another Kira/Josefumi mashup that didn't survive birth, so to speak. Which just makes me wonder what Josuke's twin brother would have been like if he had been alive instead of dead. Maybe he'd like fried chicken but not large fries and we'd have seen Killer Queen vs Soft and Wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Will JoJolion be over by the time the anime gets to it.