Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

BLINK? WHY WOULD I BLINK? I WANT TO WITNESS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS.

NOW I KNOW THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS. HE HELPED ME UNDERSTAND.

THAT WAY I CAN TELL OTHERS THE STORY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Hypnodave strikes again

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Good man. Blinkings when they getcha.

Target in sight. Preparing to arm primary payload.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Glad you're alive dude, it looked miserable out there last night.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ITS EVEN COLDER TODAY

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Yeah no poo poo it's 10 degrees colder. But at least the winds not blowing........ yet.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Perfect time for a cold start....:dance:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Time to fire it up.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Divert the power to the Sonar Awakening Device:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02hz5MLW9w

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Is it cold enough to need a block heater?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I d be done by now IF I COULD STOP making GBS threads

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
hmmmmmmmmm ladies and gentlemen of the jury, whatever could have caused this problem

I PRESENT EXHIBIT A

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Have you been this cold before? Maybe the making GBS threads is your body telling you to go west.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Sexual Lorax posted:

hmmmmmmmmm ladies and gentlemen of the jury, whatever could have caused this problem

I PRESENT EXHIBIT A

If you're trying to insinuate that I'm responsible for magma exploding uncontrollably out of his rear end, I only bought him the eggs. I didn't make him eat them all.

On the bright side he can now say he's done something the guy from smashmouth has never done :toot:

fake edit: oh god don't tell me you ate the jalapeņo beef jerky alongside them

real edit: And I just had to explain to my coworkers why I was clutching my sides with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I've been told that I will be given a list of choices as to what to buy for secret santa this year and I'm not to deviate from it

GOTTA STAY FAI fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 6, 2016

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
The bulk of his body is gone, burned away. All that remains is a large tender butthole.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

If you're trying to insinuate that I'm responsible for magma exploding uncontrollably out of his rear end, I only bought him the eggs. I didn't make him eat them all.

On the bright side he can now say he's done something the guy from smashmouth has never done :toot:

fake edit: oh god don't tell me you ate the jalapeņo beef jerky alongside them

This must be your first interaction with the 14" Iron Gut.

Also, :douche:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
We have been advised by legal council that at present we are only at liberty to say that decisions were made in the heat of the moment that, at the time, seemed not only vital, but critical as well that unfortunately as time passed turned out to be perhaps less than wise. Some may even say foolhardy or even reckless. But we are prepared to testify in court so that such events are never allowed to transpire again in the future so long as full immunity for any and all crimes against wiring and humanity performed on, around, or in the name of activating the truck in question is granted in writing by the prosecution and witnessed before a judge.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I've found that many complex wiring problems can be solved quite quickly and easily with a chainsaw.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

We have been advised by legal council that at present we are only at liberty to say that decisions were made in the heat of the moment that, at the time, seemed not only vital, but critical as well that unfortunately as time passed turned out to be perhaps less than wise. Some may even say foolhardy or even reckless. But we are prepared to testify in court so that such events are never allowed to transpire again in the future so long as full immunity for any and all crimes against wiring and humanity performed on, around, or in the name of activating the truck in question is granted in writing by the prosecution and witnessed before a judge.

Just connect the fuel line, wire the starter directly to the battery and make spark noises as you turn the fucker over, at least.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

14 BAR RIFF posted:

As long as the magic pixies get to the sparky parts so as to make with the explosions*, who gives a poo poo?

*Note - all explosions should be contained within the engine.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

*Note - all explosions should be contained inside the designated areas within the engine.

ftfy

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Im reminded of a quote. It goes " Knowledge is knowing Frankenstein created the monster. Wisdom is understanding Frankenstein was the monster."

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Which are you, 14?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Slung Blade posted:

Which are you, 14?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nah man, 14" was the fuckin' lightning storm, man.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Request: a two pole switch labeled "magic" and "more magic". One pole need not be connected to anything necessarily.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Im reminded of a quote. It goes " Knowledge is knowing Frankenstein created the monster. Wisdom is understanding Frankenstein was the monster."

That's incredibly profound.

Slung Blade posted:

Request: a two pole switch labeled "magic" and "more magic". One pole need not be connected to anything necessarily.

Only works on PDP-8s.

edit: almost got it right. PDP-10: http://catb.org/esr/jargon/html/magic-story.html

Darchangel fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 7, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Found the gear shifter:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:841218

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
WE HAVE FUCJING FUEK AT THE PRESSURE OUT PORT OM THE TANK REPEAT WE HAVE POWERED FUEL PRESSURE

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Don't drink it all, goddamnit. No fuel tank keg stands.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Fuel pressure is good. Please ensure there is always a fire extinguisher nearby.

Dave I was ordering bits and pieces off Amazon today and needed something to go over $25 so I ordered a Stylus Pro because of your experience. Make sure Streamlight has your current address for the royalty checks.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Came inside to warm up. Its so cold it burns. Ice cream is officially warmer than outside.

Attaching plug wires. Half dozen crimps at most left to do

Its happening tonight. This time for real. Ignition switch and fuse box wired.

Keep your heads down, boys. Thunder's coming.

https://youtu.be/579TLIfQ6xo

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

No Name
Piss OK Genitals intact
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
God dammit it's gonna be another one of those nights where I'm refreshing this thread til 12 like when 14 was on the way to Valentine.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

God dammit it's gonna be another one of those nights where I'm refreshing this thread til 12 like when 14 was on the way to Valentine.

Literally me right now: :f5:

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Soooo..... about the truck guys.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

djdanno13 posted: