Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

some places ban carrying guns open or concealed they have to display signs around the premises though

pretty sure to open carry you dont need a license or anything

My libertarian coworker told me he refuses to patronize those businesses because it "takes away his right to defend himself".
Of course that doesn't stop him from working here which is also one of those no guns allowed businesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I open carry because the government refused to give me a concealed carry permit because they are mental illness shamers

Lol great. Do you perform ocular scans on ethnic people?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
What's the law around like if your gun accidentally discharges into a minority when you fall over because your leg fell asleep due to diabeatus?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jeff Sichoe posted:

What's the law around like if your gun accidentally discharges into a minority when you fall over because your leg fell off due to diabeatus?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Really happy that the state gov't curbed our mentally ill goon from conceal carrying and in lieu he has to openly brandish his firearm.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Open carry this dick

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
sub-sub-sub-compact :grin:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I'm not going to own a gun because I have a mood disorder. I think that's for the best. I'm p ok with that being enforceable by law, rather than choice, as well.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I open carry my farts about me. I'm very popular, as you can imagine.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
I like to stand in the carpark with a noticeable erection and look at you as you get outta your car like try to look INSIDE the car into your personal space like how much change you got in there and stuff

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

FedEx Mercury posted:

My libertarian coworker told me he refuses to patronize those businesses because it "takes away his right to defend himself".
Of course that doesn't stop him from working here which is also one of those no guns allowed businesses.

If he quit where would he get the money to buy guns mr smart guy?

Hey I didn't shoot a guy while I committed my felonies even though I have a drinking problem, this is bullshit!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

people are very nonchalant about DUIs

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
DUI is only a big deal now because of MADD and other feminist activists infringing on our rights

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

DUI is only a big deal now because of MADD and other feminist activists infringing on our rights

Mutual Assured Drunk Driving?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

cnut
May 3, 2016

I think she should get pregnant again.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
How old is the child that that mother is desperately trying to keep breastfeeding? I'm guessing seven, maybe eight, years.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you get a DUI you're a goddamn moron idiot who deserves almost all the bad things that happen as a result

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm not going to own a gun because I have a mood disorder. I think that's for the best. I'm p ok with that being enforceable by law, rather than choice, as well.

If you want to take the 50/50 shot that you'll use it to kill yourself in order to avoid the 1/1,000,000 shot that you'll use it to defend a home invasion that should be your choice as a stupid American.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

That poor 8 year old is going to go hungry if she doesn't get a response ASAP

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

if you get a DUI you're a goddamn moron idiot who deserves almost all the bad things that happen as a result

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

It wasn't a DUI it was a drinking charge. And now he's a felon because of a prior (felony).

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

That poor 8 year old is going to go hungry if she doesn't get a response ASAP

He'll be fine, 25 comments already..
Plus, Colt survived right.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

scrubs season six posted:

It wasn't a DUI it was a drinking charge. And now he's a felon because of a prior (felony).

what

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The guy has a drinking charge on his belt which now has him marked as a felon because of a prior what part don't you get!!!!!!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

drat laowai doxxed me :mad:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

colt

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

You don't get a felony for "drinking". It was a DUI.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Yeah I'm colt that's my mom posting

cnut
May 3, 2016

Anderron Shi posted:

Yeah I'm colt that's my mom posting

My condolences :negative:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ChesterJT posted:

You don't get a felony for "drinking".

youre drinking wrong

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

If you want to take the 50/50 shot that you'll use it to kill yourself in order to avoid the 1/1,000,000 shot that you'll use it to defend a home invasion that should be your choice as a stupid American.

Nah, topping yourself off is a personal choice. Having sad/brokebrains and capping a dozen people on the way out when your access to such an effective method of violence could have withheld from you instead is bad. Not foolproof, you can always go illegal, but maybe if Walmart and Bass Pro couldn't legally sell longarms and pistols to paranoid schizophrenics and bipolar assholes, that'd be slightly better.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

The answer is not to take away the guns, it's to make protection more available. Bulletproof vests and handcrafted steel face masks designed to look like skeletons and oni need to be made more possible for the average middle class American to afford. Fire was dangerous when it was first discovered, but did humans say "Oh no we shouldn't have heated homes and romantic candlelight love-making because some people might use it as a means to kill others"? No, we started draping our bodies with flaxen cloth soaked in water and other fire retardant mixtures.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pvt.Scott posted:

maybe if Walmart and Bass Pro couldn't legally sell longarms and pistols to paranoid schizophrenics and bipolar assholes, that'd be slightly better.

this is shaming and phobic or something

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What states does Walmart sell firearms in? Never seen it in Wisconsin.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Missouri

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

FedEx Mercury posted:

What states does Walmart sell firearms in? Never seen it in Wisconsin.

Indiana does, just not all of them.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
If only we could open carry on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
code:

||||||||||||||
           =              \       ,
           =               |
          _=            ___/
         / _\           (o)\
        | | \            _  \
        | |/            (____)
         \__/          /   |
          /           /  ___)
         /    \       \    _)                       )
        \      \           /                       (
      \/ \      \_________/   |\_________________,_ )
       \/ \      /            |     ==== _______)__)
        \/ \    /           __/___  ====_/
         \/ \  /           (O____)\\_(_/
                          (O_ ____)
                           (O____)

• Locked thread