Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lx-3Ex2AxU

the comments are amazing

quote:

Knife Nut who the gently caress is up this early just to be a dick head you ain't do nothing but chase squirrels your whole Mr random white man Spanish people in control dick head and I'm not Mexican listen I don't take poo poo from cousin loving alligator rapist who are on welfare and live in trailer parks how'd you find out about the internet let me guess Mr billy the wife beater you were tryna rape a squirrel and stuck a tell phone pole wire in it eww your a weirdo stay away from me you 14 year old redneck ima call ACS on you tell them you gangbang your Lil sister and got a bunch of in bread kids running around lol listen Mr random white man once half of you aren't homeless selling drugs tryna be black or being rapist or on welfare come at me until then sit your alligator rapist

sit your alligator rapist indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreadspork
Jun 25, 2005

Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.

Carrion Luggage posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lx-3Ex2AxU

the comments are amazing

sit your alligator rapist indeed

What an amazing stream of consciousness.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

China Mac also returned to prison as a plot twist

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Jeff Sichoe posted:

code:

||||||||||||||
           =              \       ,
           =               |
          _=            ___/
         / _\           (o)\
        | | \            _  \
        | |/            (____)
         \__/          /   |
          /           /  ___)
         /    \       \    _)                       )
        \      \           /                       (
      \/ \      \_________/   |\_________________,_ )
       \/ \      /            |     ==== _______)__)
        \/ \    /           __/___  ====_/
         \/ \  /           (O____)\\_(_/
                          (O_ ____)
                           (O____)

:pusheen:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ChesterJT posted:

You don't get a felony for "drinking". It was a DUI.

You don't generally get a felony for DUI either unless it's your second or third.

My guess would be that it was the prior charge that was the felony but he got it reduced and was on probation and the "drinking charge" (which could very well be a DUI but wouldn't have to be) caused a probation violation which got the felony reinstated.

It doesn't really matter though because either way the guy is an idiot and trying to play off a felony as NBD. He didn't lose his rights because of a drinking charge, he lost his rights due to a felony which he then probation violated.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Code Jockey posted:

this is shaming and phobic or something

Yeah dude didn't you know schizophrenics and people with bipolar disorders are a protected class of individuals under the gbs constitution art. iv.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FedEx Mercury posted:

What states does Walmart sell firearms in? Never seen it in Wisconsin.

I don't know how it breaks out by state, but Walmart sells guns at about half their stores. Walmart is (or at least was) the biggest gun seller in the country. Though they decided to stop selling ARs last year.

I know they do in Iowa, NV and AK.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

FedEx Mercury posted:

What states does Walmart sell firearms in? Never seen it in Wisconsin.

I live on the Wisconsin Minnesota border and both sides sell guns

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

scrubs season six posted:

If you want to take the 50/50 shot that you'll use it to kill yourself in order to avoid the 1/1,000,000 shot that you'll use it to defend a home invasion that should be your choice as a stupid American.

I'm a gay black man, in the south, in Trump's America; my everyday life has a 50/50 chance of ending so I'll keep the gun.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Glazier posted:

I'm a gay black man, in the south, in Trump's America; my everyday life has a 50/50 chance of ending so I'll keep the gun.

Does the gun help? Wasn't there a guy a few months ago who told a cop at a traffic stop that he had a licensed gun in the car. Then the cop shot him.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Facebook Aunt posted:

Does the gun help? Wasn't there a guy a few months ago who told a cop at a traffic stop that he had a licensed gun in the car. Then the cop shot him.

Yes it happened in MN I believe

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Facebook Aunt posted:

With the current uptick of homophobic and racist hate crimes I feel it's better to be safe than sorry. The person you are thinking of is Philando Castile, and yes that is what happened. However it is important to remember that cops are going to shoot and kill us no matter what we do and whether or not we are armed.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Facebook Aunt posted:

He wasn't white though, that's where he messed up.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Mods change my name to deplenished colt milk

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Captain Yossarian posted:

Yes it happened in MN I believe

On his way home from Walmart

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

You don't generally get a felony for DUI either unless it's your second or third.

Yup, glad you figured it out.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Flyinglemur posted:

On his way home from Walmart

A minority getting shot after going to Walmart is uniquely American God bless

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Guys, you don't get a felony until you get multiple DUIs.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I read these with the voice of the unreal tournament announcer

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

How many duis does it take to get a felony

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Anderron Shi posted:

Not just one that's for sure, jeez it was cuz of a prior, god.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Anderron Shi posted:

Four DUIs in ten years in Minnesota.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Anderron Shi posted:

3 OVIs in 6 years in Ohio.

There called OVIs not DUIs boys.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zahgaegun posted:

holy poo poo lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

i'm pretty sure you could get really good at driving drunk after like the 2nd DUI (tip: rent a cart when you golf to practice) and if you can't drive correctly by the 4th you deserve to be labelled criminally stupid

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah yeah but listen, drinking is not illegal. Driving is not illegal either. But if I do this one perfectly legal thing, while doing another perfectly legal thing, four times, I'm a felon all of a sudden??

WHAT THE gently caress. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Make america drunk drivers again.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Correct me if I'm wrong but Minnesota also has special plates for repeat DUI offenders. They start with...I want to say "W"? At any rate they are so cops can pull you over at any time and check how you're doing without probable cause.

At least, that's what I remember from my time working at an inpatient substance abuse place in MN.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

stripping a man of his rights because he likes to drink and has to get around is the real abuse imo

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

quote:

universally understood amongst loving moron snowflakes maybe, but i refuse to acknowledge those words, ESPECIALLY when someone actually tries to use them when speaking to me. i tend to mock them and make fun of them for being so ignorant

bone app the teeth fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Dec 8, 2016

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
That could just as easily been paired with one of those minion things.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Blue Train posted:

stripping a man of his rights because he likes to drink and has to get around is the real abuse imo

Usually surrendered not stripped. A lot of states have 4th amendment waivers they sign to reduce a charge. Which almost always bites them in the rear end because they get into trouble again.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Dear facebook,

I am so mad about the slang kids use these days. Just so gosh darn mad.

Sincerely,
Your loving grandma

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I know Im arguing with a dumb jpg. But if you look at how much language changes its crazy. 150 years ago you would have trouble conversing. 500 years ago you could not speak English. The speed at which slang becomes "official" is really fast and when people ignore 'rules' or the 'proper words' they go away really fast.

I had a middle school teacher that was pedantic and it rubbed off on me and it took me a long time to get over it and stop telling people they were pronouncing words wrong. Example, Forte, when referring to a strength was originally pronounced "fort", the common usage was only for instruments. So went around as a little poo poo correcting people who said running was their forte. Took a while to get over that and a love affair with "A Way With Words" on NPR.

And lets face it, the your you're correction is babies first grammar Nazi. I misuse that poo poo on purpose at those people knowing I am contributing the changing of language and trolling assholes.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Bombadilillo posted:

And lets face it, the your you're correction is babies first grammar Nazi. I misuse that poo poo on purpose at those people knowing I am contributing the changing of language and trolling assholes.

Your wrong

-headed attitude to grammar is disappointing.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Grammar nazis and the alt-write

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

My guess would be that it was the prior charge that was the felony but he got it reduced and was on probation and the "drinking charge" (which could very well be a DUI but wouldn't have to be) caused a probation violation which got the felony reinstated.

It doesn't really matter though because either way the guy is an idiot and trying to play off a felony as NBD. He didn't lose his rights because of a drinking charge, he lost his rights due to a felony which he then probation violated.

So what happens when you have a basement full of shooty things and this happens. Does Obama personally come kick the door in?

cnut
May 3, 2016

TotalLossBrain posted:

Grammar nazis and the alt-write

*Grammer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

RobattoJesus posted:

Your wrong

-headed attitude to grammar is disappointing.

• Locked thread