Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My wife [30F] and I [28M] have been having issues since she was promoted at our shared workplace.
Lol this dude is a major dickhead and I feel terrible for his wife

He's a dick but his wife's new rules suck and sound like they're geared towards toddlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh right, I was probated when this was posted before

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My wife [30F] and I [28M] have been having issues since she was promoted at our shared workplace.
Lol this dude is a major dickhead and I feel terrible for his wife

Well, his wife is a lovely boss and I don't like her rules and I feel like she's creating a hostile environment for everyone and I'm glad I don't work for her

but the thing is, he's not saying that. He approves of these rules. He is just as much of a fascist as she is. The problem isn't that he thinks these rules suck, the problem is that he doesn't respect her as a professional, and I know I'm not projecting or reading that in because he said it himself in those exact words. Her request is "can you do what I say because if you don't no one else will" and his response isn't "no, because I cannot in good conscience defend these abysmal decisions you're making" (even though it should be), it's "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me".

tl;dr fire them both

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

scrubs season six posted:

He's a dick but his wife's new rules suck and sound like they're geared towards toddlers.

We don't know how bad these rules are, even the dickhead in the story says he does not disagree with them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

504 posted:

We don't know how bad these rules are, even the dickhead in the story says he does not disagree with them.

Yeah but he's a dickhead, what does he know?

I worked at a call center where every second of your workday was digitally accounted for and we still got two 15 minute breaks and could even take a 5:01 minute poo poo without a company wide siren going off.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Likewise,

But on the other hand I worked in a secure hospital ward where the 5 of us that didn't smoke got to watched the 13 violent unpredictable patients while constantly undermanned because the staff that did went out every couple of hours to do so. Sure they only took five minutes to do so, but that time didn't include the 10 minutes to get out of the ward, go somewhere they could smoke and then get back.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
diva cups are great, I have a hormonal IUD so I very very rarely get periods but when I do it's like the banqiao dam

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

504 posted:

Likewise,

But on the other hand I worked in a secure hospital ward where the 5 of us that didn't smoke got to watched the 13 violent unpredictable patients while constantly undermanned because the staff that did went out every couple of hours to do so. Sure they only took five minutes to do so, but that time didn't include the 10 minutes to get out of the ward, go somewhere they could smoke and then get back.

Shoulda started smoking ya dummy

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

haljordan posted:

Shoulda started smoking ya dummy

Wisdom.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

504 posted:

Likewise,

lol if you work with any kind of crazy/addicted and don't smoke like 19 times a shift

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

504 posted:

Likewise,

Yeah but this guy works for a bank not a building full of Crazy McMurdersons. If your workflow can't handle giving people a couple 15 minute breaks on an 8 hour shift you probably need to hire some more people.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, but its not "a couple of 15 minute breaks in an 8 hour shift" its 2/3 nurses leaving every 2/3 hours while we pick up the slack. Slack that involves violent assaults.

And good luck trying to convince the government to hire a few more 60k a years nurses so (some) current staff can take extra breaks.

NINJA EDIT:

Lets not derail again, im not trying to pick on smokers, i'mjust pointing out we cant assume her rules are bullshit when even the guy that wont respect her agrees.. it's entirely possible she was told to clamp down on people taking the cheese, you know what people are like.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

empty sea posted:

My mid-30s co-worker told me once she's never had an orgasm and I'm pretty sure I stared at her with complete horror on my face. I don't even get it. I find it really easy to orgasm, but still...never once in 30+ years did this woman find anything to make her orgasm. Her husband cheats on her at least once a year and I'm sure it's because she hates sex, but then he married her knowing that so I think they both are kind of stupid.

She did buy him a sextoy at last year's dildo party so I'm leaning more towards he's an rear end in a top hat because she at least spent $50 trying to make his dick feel good. She'll tell me about how she'll do anal for his sake a few times a month, because she hates it less than normal sex.

I don't even know why people so incompatible married.
Maybe she was molested when she was young. If it gave her lovely feelings about her body and self worth,it wouldn't surprise me shes in a bad relationship. I bet there's kids involved too.

My wife's Co worker is in a marriage where she has to put out in order to get her husband to do any chores around the house. She has two kids and is waiting for them to move out to divorce him. In the meantime she has a lover she fucks on the weekends. Everybody needs a little berth el pup I guess.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Regarding wife-boss: She sounds like an annoying manager but like someone in the comments said, it sounds like she made the rules not just to target her husband but because they might have had a problem with people just wandering away and not coming back for long periods of time or taking constant smoke breaks. Or possibly just a few people who ruined it for everyone. People fixate on the naming and shaming thing, but it really reads to me more like it's trying to get anyone who sees them to tell that person to get back to work because no one knows where that person is and they really don't want their employees just wandering around not working. I've been in situations like that before, we had people who would almost constantly be taking five minutes or more for "smoke breaks" so the people who didn't smoke would have to do their jobs too, then when they finally came back it was just to announce they were going on their lunch break or to take a poo poo. Any time someone higher up wanted to talk to them, because they were usually the senior employees too, everyone else could only shrug and say they had no clue where they had hosed off too and we'd all get in poo poo for not knowing.

So, anyway, a while ago someone in here posted that one about a girl's super weird brother. There's an update to that one!

quote:

[Update] My brother [27m] does some really creepy stuff and I'm [21f] done with him.

I talked to my parents and told them I was tired of my brother's behavior and that they should do something, otherwise I wouldn't be going home anymore. They said I was being too "extreme" and that he would stop eventually, but that poo poo has been going on since we were kids and I knew he wasn't going to stop, so I gave them an ultimatum. They would talk to my brother and my brother would stop or the 3 of them could have a nice life.

My parents talked to him, after all. My brother refused to get evaluated at first... he was really upset. He went over to my dorm and tried to choke me. He screamed at me, then he tried to choke me, then he realized what he was doing and started crying and apologizing. Someone called the cops because my brother tried to kill himself afterwards.

Anyway, everything is ok now. I mean, not everything. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He didn't get a full-written report because it's been a week and it takes time, but that was the feedback and diagnosis. I'm going to be ok. I just wanna say thank you for the advice and stuff, you know. I appreciate it (a lot). <3

tl;dr: my brother ended up getting arrested for trying to choke me then kill himself then he got evaluated and now he's going to be ok, hopefully.

Apparently in the comments she mentions that once she was born their mom just straight up ignored the guy to focus on her. :eyepop:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

I (21M) don't trust my girlfriend (23F)

Hello relationships. Posting from a throwaway because you never know. Anyway, we've been together for a year and 3 months or so. It's been great overall, like any couple we argue and fight, but we don't get loud or anything with each other, we are very respectful even at times like this, and the biggest problems in our relationship are our communication skills and that both of us have a habit of not doing/trying what the other person has asked of us. For example, she tells me to help around the house more, but I work and she doesn't, so I brush it off, earlier in the relationship I've asked her not to message other guys too late, she would stop for a while, but continue (to be fair, now that she isn't working, her sleep schedule is all hosed up and is usually up all night and asleep in the day, so it is a bit more understandable, but still hurts none the less).

Anyway, for the reason above and other things I won't get into, she doesn't have my full trust and I'm sure she's aware of that. I know this isn't right, and I don't want to continue this way (hence why I'm posting on here), but she isn't making it easy IMO. Recently (the last 2-3 weeks or so) she's been talking with one guy, which ordinarily wouldn't be a problem, but it's been a bit more than I am comfortable with. Before I got to sleep (around 9-10pm) and after I wake up (4-5am) I noticed she's always talking to him. If I wake up at 4, there's an unread message from him. Before I sleep I see them messaging. I don't know exactly how much because, of course, its trough snapchat so everything is deleted. I never saw anything sexual or flirty, but it's unnerving. One thing I do know is that they have messaged each other every day on snapchat for over 2 weeks, because there was a gold star next to his name with the number 14.

If that wasn't enough, I had a funny feeling so I checked the last phone bill this morning. In the last 17 days, they have talked for 24 hours total. They skip a few days (my days off and when they see each other) and talk usually between 2-4 hours a day, sometimes as much as 6 hours in one day. Lastly, she started going to his house (or at least meeting up) once a week for a few hours (usually 6 hours or so). They share a similar interest, and he's helping her with something she's interested in doing (video editing and other stuff, which can be time consuming) but I feel more and more uneasy as I type this out.

The question I have is simple, based on what you heard, is this too much? Would this make you uncomfortable? She has never lied to me about anything, and always told me when she was going to see him to work on stuff, etc. but she has also never mentioned that they talked on the phone this much either, which to me is a lie of omission (I don't expect to know every call she makes, but a 3-6 hour call?). What do you guys think? tl;dr: GF has been talking for hours on the phone, texting all night, every night with another guy, and I'm concerned. EDIT : thanks for all the answers, I really lucked out getting all these responses. If possible, please read the comments I've made below, I think it'll make a big difference in the situation. Sorry!

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
14⭐️?

she's already cheating on him

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Me [25 M] want a girlfriend [any/F] in hyderabad for good sexual relationship.

n/t

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Nuebot posted:

So, anyway, a while ago someone in here posted that one about a girl's super weird brother. There's an update to that one!

Apparently in the comments she mentions that once she was born their mom just straight up ignored the guy to focus on her. :eyepop:

It's always good to see an E/N r/relationships success story. Nobody got hurt and crazy dude is probably going to get the care he needs.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

504 posted:

Likewise,

I did the same thing and frankly the patients and staff should all be allowed to smoke on the secure patio because gently caress it, everyone is an adult and you're really going to tell a paranoid schizophrenic who just tried choking his own mother to death that he can't have cigarettes because you're worried about his quality of life?!?:psyduck:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Chichevache posted:

because you're worried about his quality of life?!?:psyduck:

it's a hospital, so yes.

Though I thought that schizophrenics smoked like chimneys, I hear it helps with the symptoms.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Tears In A Vial posted:

Me [25 M] want a girlfriend [any/F] in hyderabad for good sexual relationship.

n/t

I read this in Cookie Monster's voice.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Cumslut1895 posted:

it's a hospital, so yes.

Though I thought that schizophrenics smoked like chimneys, I hear it helps with the symptoms.

The smoking patients, and I worked at a county hospital with the poor and homeless, definitely felt like life wasn't worth living without their cigarettes. Considering what was waiting for them on the outside (nothing but pain) I don't blame them, even though I am not a smoker myself. I also dislike that doctors and nurses were being condescended to in that manner.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Having been through a rehab of sorts, without something like cigarettes, I think everyone would murder one another.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

quote:

My [31 M] wife [33 F] of 9 years intentionally defecated in her pants at the dinner table in front of our daughter because she thought it was hot

Me and my wife have been together for 11 years, married for 9 great ones. She hasn't shown any sign of mental illness or well... a quirk like this before. I honestly am at a loss as to how to approach this situation with my wife.
We were having our usual family dinner with our 6 year old daughter. Something started to smell and I asked our daughter Kaylee if she had an accident. She said "no" and my wife started laughing a bit. She admitted that she defecated in her pants. At the dinner table she said "because I thought it'd be funny" - something I really didn't want our daughter to think was an okay thing to do ever.
Later on, my wife confessed she did it because she thought it was hot. She told me that it's her biggest fetish and that she got off immensely on it. I researched later and it seemed to me that she had coprophilia. She told me it started when our daughter started having accidents after we transitioned her to potty training. She also confessed that she would think it would be hot if Kaylee had an accident or better yet decided to defecate in her pants.
Something that also concerned me is she told me that she would love to do other things with it as well. Such as mixing up small portions of her feces into our food without us knowing. Though, she swore she has never done this and promises not to unless I want her to.
I admit, I reacted poorly at the time. But I was pretty disgusted. I told her I couldn't talk to her right now from disgust, she started crying and stormed off. The next day she told me that she shouldn't have just sprung it on me and should've talked to me about it first. I apologized too for my over the top reaction and we worked out a solution. I'd try to support her in this the best I can and am willing to, but she wouldn't do anything involving feces without me knowing ahead of time.
We're going to a BBQ with some friends and family this weekend and she told me she wants to do it there. I'm extremely uncomfortable with this and I told her that - but she said she's going to do it anyway and that 'no one will know it's her'.
I'm at a loss as to how to approach this and set firm boundaries with her. What do I do here?
tl;dr: Wife intentionally defecated at dinner table because she thought it'd be hot. Promised not to do anything weird with feces (such as mixing it in food) unless I wanted her to (I don't). Wants to defecate in her pants next Sunday at a family and friends BBQ despite my protests. How do I set firm boundaries?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Duh! gently caress her in the rear end really hard as punishment. This isn't rocket surgery. Also grab her by the hair while you're wailing away and tell her if she ever puts poo poo in your daughter's food, you'll cut her throat. Problem solved.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

:stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk:

Oh my god what do the comments look like

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Firm boundaries? WTF? Like instant divorce followed by only supervised contact with her child is the only boundary I'd even consider.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Honestly, I'd feel more comfortable if my wife of ten years revealed herself as a serial-killer. What a loving nightmare.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
that's a pretty strange way to ah.. spring that kind of thing on someone

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

sinking belle posted:

:stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk:

Oh my god what do the comments look like

quote:

She opened up to you about something very personal and embarrassing and you made her feel horrible. First apologize. Let her know that you love her. Then yes, establish boundaries.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Thing is if she was into poo poo it still would be a fetish too far for me but finding a way to separate amicably would be the route to go. Involving your kid and talking about unknowingly involving people in it? Nope. Pack your bags today.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Like you guys have never gotten turned on at the idea of making GBS threads your pants in the middle of a social event with friends and, hopefully, strangers.

Prudes.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
please be real please be real please be real

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Jeez, that really is the lovely thing about snapchat. Once it's gone it is GONE.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I'm kinkshaming the woman in that story, and every single other poster in this thread

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
It is really cold out so the only part of my face that is exposed is my eyes but I am sure the people on this bus can tell I just read a poop sex mom story.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CaptainJuan posted:

It is really cold out so the only part of my face that is exposed is my eyes but I am sure the people on this bus can tell I just read a poop sex mom story.

Stop reading GBS out loud while on public transportation.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
God drat working at a call center is horrific. How do you not tell someone to go gently caress themselves if you get docked for a 5:05 minute poo poo.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
You still need that paycheck.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

God drat working at a call center is horrific. How do you not tell someone to go gently caress themselves if you get docked for a 5:05 minute poo poo.

because your soul and spirit are broken under the weight of necessecity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pvt.Scott posted:

Exercise is only one component of weight loss, and has less impact than diet. Eat less, fatty. Also, punch your mom.

Yeah her blaming her foot on weight loss made my eyes roll. Just eat less. That being said her mom is being lovely even if the author is probably eating way too much.