Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Randler posted:

Is there a caffeinated version of soylent that slowly dissolves in the stomach releasing caffeine at a constant rate?

Because it seems like there should be.

I imagine there's a delayed release caffeine pill of some kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Is there a caffeinated version of soylent that slowly dissolves in the stomach releasing caffeine at a constant rate?

Because it seems like there should be.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/P7RiAtO.gifv
#rekt

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i have never owned a pair of jorts. i did own a pair of cargo shorts, but it was the 90's and things were different back then

do you drink it hot or cold? both seem to have major downsides

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wore cargo shorts when I worked in landscaping a couple years ago

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

do you drink it hot or cold? both seem to have major downsides
either way apparently

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i've never had starbucks coffee

I had Starbucks in China and it came in a cardboard cup I mean what the gently caress what kind of café serves coffee in a cardboard cup :lol:?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I had Starbucks in China and it came in a cardboard cup I mean what the gently caress what kind of café serves coffee in a cardboard cup :lol:?
carboard cup? what the gently caress

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I mean I wasn't expecting finest China despite it being China but cardboard smdh.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll take a grande white asbestos mocha. Hold the lead, please.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Seriouspost: Americans talk a lot about coffee despite not actually drinking a lot of coffee.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cinci zoo sniper posted:

either way apparently

hmmm... so i can save the five minutes it takes to make breakfast for only ten times the cost and also the loss of my dignity

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

hmmm... so i can save the five minutes it takes to make breakfast for only ten times the cost and also the loss of my dignity
well, i couldnt find people drinking it like coffee levels of hot, but apparently having it lukewarm over ice is a thing. it seems that ~full ~flavour~~ has troubles staying there at any but room temperature

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
so pumped to start my day with this room temperature coffee nutrient slurry

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

my favourite post was someone saying they like to have their coffiest straight after morning coffee. good old 350 mg of caffeine for energetic icu performance

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
reminds of a guy i knew in highschool who would drink a couple of cups of coffee to start his day, bring chocolate covered espresso beans into school so he could keep the edge off during class, then would walk over to the nearby coffee house and get a cup of coffee for the trip home

dude ended up kicking the habit in college and went through one hell of a withdrawal

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One dude brought a large bag of coffee beans to a field exercise (where you also get coffee several times a day) and on the second day we found him gibbering in full VIET NAM HORROR mode hiding in a tent with the empty bag. It was scary.

e: The bag wasn't scary it was an ordinary plastic bag.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Dec 7, 2016

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD2JKoKGrjA

watchin this again

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Jerry Cotton posted:

Seriouspost: Americans talk a lot about coffee despite not actually drinking a lot of coffee.

Lol you haven't met me.

help me I have a problem

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

:discourse:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

Lol you haven't met me.

help me I have a problem

Is your problem not drinking enough coffee?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/ItsMeNiallN/status/805183299995967488

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Jerry Cotton posted:

Is your problem not drinking enough coffee?

Let's just say I poop at the exact same time every day.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Jerry Cotton posted:

What counts as a lot of coffee

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

What counts as a lot of coffee

http://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-what-the-world-drinks

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
My 3 nieces dance and their shows are basically a less funny version of this, except most of the time you are watching strangers' kids. Also generally there is st most one boy in a number and people act like there is a lot at stake.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:sweden:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What the heck it should be in the top three?

e: And you can tell one entry is missing because they obviously meant to bold the top ten but there's only nine in bold type.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
A lot of people I work with won't drink bad coffee and a few won't even drink normal coffee and I hope that doesn't happen to me, it can be a hassle if you want coffee every morning and it has to be to some high standard.

pangstrom fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Dec 7, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

What the heck it should be in the top three?

e: And you can tell one entry is missing because they obviously meant to bold the top ten but there's only nine in bold type.
yea, if you look at table in the bottom then sweden has the largest daily caffeine consumption

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
A lot of Americans don't drink coffee, or god forbid drink sofa instead. Many Americans drink coffee but don't really get more than a cup in the morning.

Americans that drink a lot of coffee generally slot into three categories: the middle America dude who just drinks a ton of coffee sludge, the Starbucks obsessive, and your hipster coffee freaks who won't shut up about their single origin beans hand-ground and brewed in their fancy $250 pour over apparatus.

Don't get me wrong those hipsters make great coffee but holy poo poo they can be insufferable.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Drinking sofas sounds like a new juice fad.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Mustached Demon posted:

Drinking sofas sounds like a new juice fad.
/

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

assassins creed 3 is free on uplay today

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

cinci zoo sniper posted:

assassins creed 3 is free on uplay today

Uplay though

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

Uplay though
again this very special dadchat logic. whatever your stupid line of thought is, no one forces you to take a decent game for free

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh there's another game too?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh there's another game too?
:pusheen: ac3 is textbook definition of decent, there's nothing good or bad about the game

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I hate all rear end'n'Piss Creep games because they have too many controls and I only have so many functioning fingats. I mean they're not Hitman II bad but still why can't I just [prototype] myself around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I hate all rear end'n'Piss Creep games because they have too many controls and I only have so many functioning fingats. I mean they're not Hitman II bad but still why can't I just [prototype] myself around?
have you tried playing *whispers for no particular reason* Prototype

• Locked thread