Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Glorgnole posted:

i usually get mrs t's potato & onion pierogis because it's all i can usually find at the store around here
this is revolting

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
wow is that the pierogis you get in the US?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i ate those a bunch in college, they're pretty bland imo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
potato and onion gently caress that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
pierogis and garlic sausage with sour cream is fuckin god food

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

thank you for your insight

e: i will try to find better pierogis

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

anthonypants posted:

this is revolting

they're OK. not gonna go out of my way to defend them though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Glorgnole posted:

thank you for your insight

e: i will try to find better pierogis

it's poor people food, you could probably make your own in the time it would take to find good store bought ones

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

metallica can get hosed forever for denouncing napster

why

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

please, take all of my music, for free

of course you're entitled to it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

do you guys also want to debate terry schiavo or have any guesses on whether neo will be in the matrix sequels???

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i love dogys so much.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

ThosBeans0909

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

that crap was headed our way (city of the worlds most pathetic football team) but they revised the forecast to just rain now instead of sleet/freezing rain/snow. that poo poo's solid ice. unless you have snowtires with studs, there is no tire on the planet that will stop you on glare ice. it's real life frictionless GTA. i've been in that situation a bunch of times and there is absolutely zero you can do. touch any control at all, and it just makes it worse, so clench up the anus and ride it out.

the vids are fun to watch though, it's like a terrifying slow motion vehicular destruction ballet or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTCkUV7pWMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i59v0p-gAtk

I'm the guy at 38 seconds in who hits a light pole, gets hit from behind into the light pole again, and doesn't stop lighting his cigarette the whole time

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tankakern posted:

the music publisher lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. but it can't. not with out your help. but you're not helping. you're pirating music. why is that?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The marathon is invite-only via an application process. Before BNAT 5 in 2003, there were typically two ways to gain admittance – one for Austin residents that usually involved some event (such as BNAT 4 in 2002 having a costume contest at a horror movie screening at an abandoned mental institution on Halloween), then a separate one for those not in the Central Texas area. After BNAT 5, the application process was changed to internet-only involving several essay-style questions and submissions of pictures, which is then used to create a yearbook with all the registered attendees. Competition to get in is fierce, as 10,000 or more applicants attempt to gain one of the approximately 200 seats. This system was put into place to ensure that only die-hard film fans would be in attendance as well as to be fair, as attendance is limited to the seating capacity of the Alamo Drafthouse.

why

when i worked at a radio station one of the things i had to do was promote and present at movie sneak previews, show up early at the theater and make some on-air calls to get people interested to come and see it, introduce the movie and thank the production company and the theater for the "free screening" and that dude was at like every single one of them, sitting in the front row, staring at me

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the music publisher lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. but it can't. not with out your help. but you're not helping. you're pirating music. why is that?

hahahahah

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Sapozhnik posted:

even bad people don't deserve death

at least that's what i'd have said a few years back

these days though i'm not afraid to say the world is a better place without this prick

we all deserve death and that is why death is certain

edit: except maybe my grandma. she's pretty nice

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Rex-Goliath posted:

peach & 24th or somewhere else?

lol that's the one

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

grumpy anime man doesnt like your cs senior project

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
yesss gunsmoke owns

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

hmmm

bring some tins of sardines and other canned meats and hide oily fish in vents and other such areas

dude he's Swedish do you really think weak-rear end poo poo like that is going to phase him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjwrZ1-WjsI&t=279s

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i mean i'm sure it's happened a nonzero amount of times but c'mon even this dude throws a yearly party that people fight to get into

lmao

remember when hollywood was supposedly 'scared' of this loving oval office?

Harry Knowles posted:

Watch his ‘HOUSE OF PAIN’ sequence in BLADE 2. BLADE 2 is the tongue, mouth, fingers and lips of a lover. The Audience is the clit. Watch your audience. This is where Guillermo Del Toro goes down on the audience. It starts with long licks with a nose bump on the joy button slowly. He smiles as he does this… Watching the audience begin to squirm, then he takes the audiences’ clit in his mouth and just licks it like crazy, the audience is ready, on that precipice, then calm. He backs off… long licks again, brings in a finger to massage a bit, licks from the bottom to the top… The audience is cooing… He has them, they want release. He acts like he’s going to give it to you, takes you right to the edge, the audiences’ backs arched, ready to cum…. Backs off pinching the nipples just so, his head bobbing up to say, "You like?" The audience shifts around needing release, he builds again… The pressure at a near boiling point… Each stroke and moment a hypersensitive place… Two fingers to the sweet spot, the audience is there… right there at that point… suddenly he’s relentless taking the audience through a rampage of orgasms… trying to get away, trying to escape… back back back, but he has you, and he’s never going to let you forget this moment, the audience was electric… Frenetically frothing… Guillermo hears them begging no more, when he decides to stop for a moment, there is that relaxed calm… The audience relaxes… labored breathing… a sated smile, WHEN SUDDENLY THE RELENTLESS BASTARD IS AT IT AGAIN!!!! You begin laughing, trying to push him away, but no… more pleasure, more joy, more fun… You can’t handle it, you start giggling and screaming… And it goes like this for quite some time, till at the end… The credits roll, the theater lights come up… You look at the screen, you realize you want that tongue again… You want that feeling again, and you watch it again and again, because drat he respects the clit!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dongslayer. posted:

yesss gunsmoke owns

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Dongslayer. posted:

yesss gunsmoke owns

why "gun.smoke", though?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

prefect posted:

why "gun.smoke", though?

gun smoke was already taken https://pizza-online.fi/ravintolat/varkaus/gunsmoke

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

prefect posted:

why "gun.smoke", though?

why gun smoke?

how is trigger pulled?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
it's exactly 12pm - time telling cowboy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://vine.co/v/eQvExPv2rmr

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/fresh_bizzy/status/805847622078566403

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Tankakern posted:

:rudebox:

simble
May 11, 2004

you've been visited by the puppy of good games. you will be blessed with excellent friendly competition, but only if you comment "gg puppers"

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
gg puppers

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

gg puppers no rm

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Chris Knight posted:

lmao

remember when hollywood was supposedly 'scared' of this loving oval office?

how is this about Blade 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

• Locked thread