Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

fadam posted:

This was the first genuinely funny MBMBAM in like a year.

I've just gotten whiplash from how wrong you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Kenny Logins posted:

You must really like when Garyl shows up on TAZ then.

Pretty sure that Garyl's voice is Justin doing an impression of Vin Diesel, though?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ignoranus posted:

Pretty sure that Garyl's voice is Justin doing an impression of Vin Diesel, though?

Vin Diesal is black, though?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Vin Diesel plays a half-drow I think.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

fadam posted:

This was the first genuinely funny MBMBAM in like a year.

Haha pretty good joke

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Glad to see that cultural representation questions get as much bullshit here as anywhere else. Glad we're consistent, at least.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Finally got to the TAZ live ep today. Further cementing Stuart as my favorite Flophouser.

It was a really good idea for a one-off.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

The Modern Leper posted:

Glad to see that cultural representation questions get as much bullshit here as anywhere else. Glad we're consistent, at least.

Guys no need to keep looking. I found it, the most passive-aggressive post of all time.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Guys no need to keep looking. I found it, the most passive-aggressive post of all time.

I dunno, that person seems pretty straightforward about what exactly they don't like.

Kenny Logins posted:

Finally got to the TAZ live ep today. Further cementing Stuart as my favorite Flophouser.

It was a really good idea for a one-off.

What I really like about it is the contrast that comes form introducing a person who can play Dungeons and Dragons into their DnD game..

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The MBMBaM Guided Sleep Experience for Spiritual Harmony (Sponsored by Casper) is live.

I am saving this to listen to later, because I am heeding the warning on the label.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

New nuzlocke is up too. gently caress a gyarados

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
How bad could one be. Just a single thunderbolt ought to do it.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I'm no Professor Oak, but it's more that they have a really weird spread of potential moves like, for instance thunderbolt and earthquake.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

i can no longer raise the volume of my voice above a whisper, but other than that, this was a fantastic episode... a real barn burner...

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
That Justin story about the cursed self-defense hatchet is now a top five MBMBAM moment for me, what an image.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Crindee posted:

That Justin story about the cursed self-defense hatchet is now a top five MBMBAM moment for me, what an image.

What's this from?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Piell posted:

What's this from?

its from todays casper-sponsored bonus elisode, The MBMBaM Guided Sleep Experience for Spiritual Harmony. (sorry for raising my voice...)

also home of my new favorite bit, griffin's asmr pizza scene... zzz...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It feels like they referenced Justin's security plan of nude hatchets before though.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I know for a fact they did a Yahoo Answers question once about somebody who sleeps with a machete. I tried to find it so I could link to it, and I found two Yahoo Answers questions from people who sleep with machetes, neither of which was the one they read.

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Ariong posted:

I know for a fact they did a Yahoo Answers question once about somebody who sleeps with a machete. I tried to find it so I could link to it, and I found two Yahoo Answers questions from people who sleep with machetes, neither of which was the one they read.

This is the most Yahoo answers fact I've ever seen in my life.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

after this sleepytime episode im not sure justin isn't the best brother

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Crindee posted:

justin, before we move on, i just want to say, the man who sleeps with a machete under his pillow is a fool every day but one

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

Ariong posted:

I seem to recall a question from a listener about a date who brought a machete, but I could be mistaken.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.
Charlie comes out swinging for the title of "cutest McElroy".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgVlLVwZFaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h7v0JDZy2I

Travis better watch out, she's gonna kick his rear end.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I think it's pretty lame to get your kid to say that. Just standard older brother bullying middle kid in adulthood, this time with his kid.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's why it's funny, nerd

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you've listened to basically any hour of the brothers recording together and honestly believe there is anything but the tightest bonds and deepest love between the three of them I don't even know what to tell you except Charlie's gonna kick your rear end.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

oh my god sitting on the train was the worst possible time to listen to the ASMR scene segment, I can't stop laughing

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

greatn posted:

I think it's pretty lame to get your kid to say that. Just standard older brother bullying middle kid in adulthood, this time with his kid.

I'm gonna kick your rear end.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

greatn posted:

pee out my butt posted:

I'm gonna kick your rear end.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Stroop There It Is posted:

oh my god sitting on the train was the worst possible time to listen to the ASMR scene segment, I can't stop laughing

Yeah that was my favorite part

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The ASMR segment is genius. I think having a sponsor driving the direction of the show is actually a pretty good variation on the format.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I've listened to it three times now (shut up, let me live in my fantasy world for a little while longer) and Travis just saying "Inception" after saying you messed up keeps cracking me up.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

well why not posted:

The ASMR segment is genius. I think having a sponsor driving the direction of the show is actually a pretty good variation on the format.

Yeah after this one and the Totino's one I hope this keeps happening.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Is the Totinos one where Griffin was a dog?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Is the Totinos one where Griffin was a dog?

that was the Power Aid saga

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

there was some good stuff in those episodes but man they kept that powerade poo poo going way longer than it was remotely funny

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Didn't powerade end with dunkey?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25Zl3bux38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
I'm not sure how far that joke will go, but I am struck by how much more upsetting typical GTA gameplay actions look from first person.