Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Kimsemus posted:

I don't even mine, but objectively 1/3 yield nerf seems a little excessive.

It probably isn't as long as excavators also plummet in price at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

credit to a TNT guy, but it is looking like they just forgot that capital drone mining augmenter rigs existed:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6745620#post6745620

the 32% number almost exactly cancels the addition of 3 rigs compared to their "target number"

Yeah just seeing that.

I feel like they should have caught that math before launch, but still, puts it around the 20,000m3/minute target so nbd.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Daco Vato posted:

No you small minded shithead, being bothered by something because it's tasteless and stupid is a bit different than being triggered.

why the gently caress do you even have an account here, are you some kind of gbs 1.0 refugee who got lost on the way to /r/cute or something? lol

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
actually, its /r/aww

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I do enjoy that subreddit ngl I like cute floofies

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

whats a floofie and does it have any simularity to roofie

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

credit to a TNT guy, but it is looking like they just forgot that capital drone mining augmenter rigs existed:

the 32% number almost exactly cancels the addition of 3 rigs compared to their "target number"

This is either an amazing coincidence, or the actual reason. Well spotted!

Blazing Zero posted:

whats a floofie and does it have any simularity to roofie

floofie is a type of dog, it's like a shih tzu

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
you know... floofie like fuzzy doggo or catte or adorable small child. So basically the exact opposite of rohypnol.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

oh good, another breed of tiny yapping poo poo factories. great

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Blazing Zero posted:

oh good, another breed of tiny yapping poo poo factories. great

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

floofie is a type of dog, it's like a shih tzu

my wife calls the thing she uses to tie up her hair a floofie

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

:eyepop:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i dont know if you know this, but the husky is a regal large breed who can rip an intruder's intestines out easily

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

i purchased and consumed an orange red bull yesterday. it was terrible mlyp. thanks for reading this blog entry

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

what is he trying to say

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

If those numbers are right it's really not that bad a nerf - the isk/hr is still really good all things considered. It's a little disappointing if the root cause of the nerf was "throughout the entire process or redesigning and evaluating the Rorqual we entirely forgot about this thing we made and put into our own game".

Daco Vato posted:

Not triggered, just sick of your forked tongue bullshit. If you can't tell the difference I'm sorry but maybe you should invest more time in developing your manifest lack of interpersonal skills.

Please continue your virtually incoherent stream of personal insults directed at anyone who will listen, while simultaneously complaining about people being hostile, insensitive, and disrespectful.

No ironicat for you.

You don't deserve it right now.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

what is he trying to say

:iiam:

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

what is he trying to say

He's referencing the fact that CCP has gone back and forth on what rorqs can dock in. They originally could dock in astrahauses, then CCP announced they weren't supposed to be able to do that and it would be fixed, and then they went back on it temporarily. I _think_ the current status is that rorqs can't dock in astras/raitarus, but gently caress if I know now.

Well, that's part of the mess, anyway.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

what is he trying to say

i gave him that like, he earned it

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Orange Red Bull posted:

depending on where it's sitting mine calls it a scrunchie or a cat toy.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

codename shogun please honor my eve face tia

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

Thank you for your valued input.

PS: Anyone can edit the wiki.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
Pff. Mining. This is the only way EVE is fun either way -- in text mode:

https://i.imgur.com/y2MJiZq.mp4

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Carth Dookie posted:

Yes.

He's part of Goon history and goon famous for tipping an alliance by the name of RISE into failure cascade by bombarding their systems with propoganda. If you have access to goonfleet.com and the wiki:

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/User:RoyofCA

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/People_of_RISE

Unfortunately he also blew he own brains out. He was posthumously awarded a gif of his own on the goonfleet forums:

Also somewhere here on SA he wrote a giant ask me thread about his time in Iraq. It's very good though depressing to see all the huge :siren:PTSD case:siren: warning signs and know he never could get get mentally fixed. :(

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hollow Talk posted:

is that the sphere?

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

is that the sphere?

It's the competitor, the rhomboid.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

vulvamancer posted:

I like how he says "our" history like he's a part of it or knows gently caress all about it. In short, shut the gently caress up daco.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

vulvamancer posted:

Thanks asher but I know this and already covered why I wouldn't edit it on jabber and I'm not discussing it anymore. The edit was very well done.

stale meme dot png fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 7, 2016

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

CainFortea posted:

I like how he says "our" history like he's a part of it or knows gently caress all about it. In short, shut the gently caress up daco.

paco is a valued GSF member please stop being mean

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

what does asher elias mean?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

vulvamancer posted:

podcast plz tia

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

vulvamancer posted:

As noted by a gf wiki crusader about 2 years ago who had a meltdown over the word "human being" and did a ctrl+f search for it on the wiki and attempted to systematically remove it with no regard to the context of the pages he was vandalizing.

He did not last long in the alliance iirc.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Hollow Talk posted:

What's that, the Crest API doing API things?

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

What's that, the Crest API doing API things?

It's zkill, because at least somebody offers APIs without arbitrary rate-limiting and who kind of understands use cases. :saddowns:

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

Orange Red Bull posted:

is that the sphere?

Shhh...

:commissar:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

no bones about it posted:

As noted by a gf wiki crusader about 2 years ago who had a meltdown over the word "human being" and did a ctrl+f search for it on the wiki and attempted to systematically remove it with no regard to the context of the pages he was vandalizing.

He did not last long in the alliance iirc.

To this day people still think that the cultural revolution was all about injecting political correctness into our alliance.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

To this day people still think that the cultural revolution was all about injecting political correctness into our alliance.

It was actually kind of like forums poster Fire using forums search to report every instance of the word tranny on SA. This went over really well in AI.

What is the correlation between goons and being unfunny shitheels?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Hollow Talk posted:

It's zkill, because at least somebody offers APIs without arbitrary rate-limiting and who kind of understands use cases. :saddowns:

I hate the constant CCP API changes so, please :frogon:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Rhymenoserous posted:

what is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

the cultural revolution was about

• Locked thread