Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i've set this orphanage on fire to distract from the deadly snakes i released into this other orphanage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

i'm glad the president can just use twitter to silence anyone who displeases him

It is kind of impressive that Trump's had his first official "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest" moment before even taking office.

(He is not the president yet. He has not yet been elected. I WILL HANG ONTO THIS UNTIL THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND gently caress YOU)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Former Everything posted:

So we're all just waiting on the waves of "pay for play" articles that will surely be written by credible news sources now that McMahon literally paid 9 million dollars for a cabinet position, right?

I saw lots of "optics baaaad" stuff during the election in re: the Clinton Foundation, so I'm sure literal definitional pay for play is going to get some press any day now. I bet CNN will have the lead story!

Remember iokiyar

IOKIYAR

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

quote:

Mr. Puzder has written opinion pieces for The Wall Street Journal on topics such as the negative effects of President Barack Obama’s health-care law and of broad increases in minimum wage.

nice

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

McGlockenshire posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/806891924187729920

If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face government.
Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Seriously.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Yinlock posted:

i've set this orphanage on fire to distract from the deadly snakes i released into this other orphanage

loving genius

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

So we're all just waiting on the waves of "pay for play" articles that will surely be written by credible news sources now that McMahon literally paid 9 million dollars for a cabinet position, right?

I saw lots of "optics baaaad" stuff during the election in re: the Clinton Foundation, so I'm sure literal definitional pay for play is going to get some press any day now. I bet CNN will have the lead story!

No because Trump just needs to not poo poo his pants for people to think he is good because the bar is so low.

Nothing matters, death is certain, blah, blah, blah.

The reality is that, in people's minds, Trump doesn't need to be held to the same standards as the rest of government and this gives him power in ways that allow despots to rule forever.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

woah man don't get crazy here, we don't want to be called biased

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Хорошая работа товарищ

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yinlock posted:

does it count as a distraction when the distractions are also horrible

yeah, it's kind of like a person making GBS threads their pants so that their mom doesn't open up the wrong drawer and find their stash of comet pizza menus.

you poo poo your pants, but at least your mom doesn't know you like pizza

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Seriously tho he's appointing a lot of old white dudes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

he's draining the swamp by replacing the old white businessmen with older, whiter businessmen

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

euphronius posted:

there's a lot of diversity though, while some of them are billionares most of them are only millionaires

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

TRUM P

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

lol are you trying to argue that CNN was biased AGAINST clinton?

I've seen some dumb claims but that might take the cake

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

euphronius posted:

"Why are you liberals so obsessed with the race of the various appointees? I guess we know who the real racists are here!"

*appoints a fascist as chief strategist and a neo-Confederate as AG*

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Wikkheiser posted:

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Seriously.

Subway Eat Fresh™ And Freeze, Scumbag!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sir Tonk posted:

oh give me a loving break

Prepare for overtime exemptions for every single job ever

Idiocracy so what...

Carl's Jr. Computer: Enjoy your EXTRA BIG rear end FRIES!
Woman at Carl's Jr.: You didn't give me no fries, I got an empty box.
Carl's Jr. Computer: Would you like another EXTRA BIG rear end FRIES?
Woman at Carl's Jr.: I said I didn't get any!
Carl's Jr. Computer: Thank you! Your account has been charged. Your balance is zero. Please come back when you can afford to make a purchase.
Woman at Carl's Jr.: What? Oh no, NO!
[She hits the machine. An alarm goes off, and a sign appears on the computer saying "WARNING! Carl's Jr. Frowns Upon Vandalism"]
Carl's Jr. Computer: I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm sorry you're having trouble.
Woman at Carl's Jr.: Come on! My kids are starvin'!
Carl's Jr. Computer: [the woman kicks the computer, and it sprays a fast-acting tranquilizer in her face] This should help you calm down. Please come back when you can afford to make a purchase. Your kids are starving. Carl's Jr. believes no child should go hungry. You are an unfit mother. Your children will be placed in the custody of Carl's Jr. Carl's Jr... "gently caress You, I'm Eating."
[Joe approaches the computer]
Carl's Jr. Computer: Welcome to Carl's Jr. Would you like to try our EXTRA BIG rear end TACO? Now with more MOLECULES!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

euphronius posted:

it isn't our fault we have the highest stats overall

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is probably the worst administration in history lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Michael Bayleaf posted:

it isn't our fault we have the highest stats overall

extremely low chr tho

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

triple sulk posted:

And yet, somehow abuela would have been worse

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Markorjoshua posted:

No.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Spoondick posted:

there's a lot of diversity though, while some of them are billionares most of them are only millionaires

out of curiosity is anyone on the poo poo squad richer than trump himself claims to be, because that seems like the kind of petty detail he'd pay attention to

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
trump supporters won't care what he does, he is great and every bit of evidence contradicting that will only deepen their zeal and enthusiasm when they deny it in favor of insane "alt" news. it's the final stage of sophistry, where you just say "two plus two is five" and stare blankly ahead because you believe it to be self evident. it's not even really lying or hypocrisy at that point.

it's pretty terrifying.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I never thought I'd get to see the world die. It's kind of interesting to see the end of history.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Markorjoshua posted:

Lol

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Covok posted:

To be fair, even if he inflated the numbers, he said he'd save jobs and he still saved some jobs.

he was technically correct, the best kind of correct

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

he's draining the swamp by replacing the old white businessmen with older, whiter businessmen

hey! And generals!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Covok posted:

I never thought I'd get to see the world die. It's kind of interesting to see the end of history.

World will be fine for another 1~2 billion years mate

Covok
May 27, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

trump supporters won't care what he does, he is great and every bit of evidence contradicting that will only deepen their zeal and enthusiasm when they deny it in favor of insane "alt" news. it's the final stage of sophistry, where you just say "two plus two is five" and stare blankly ahead because you believe it to be self evident. it's not even really lying or hypocrisy at that point.

it's pretty terrifying.

At this point, the world would be better off if America was placed in its own universe and the rest of the world was allowed to move on.

Covok
May 27, 2013

euphronius posted:

World will be fine for another 1~2 billion years mate

Ha! You think there will still be an Earth in 4 years.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

triple sulk posted:

jst wait til theyre in office

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump is powerful but he can't move a planet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

again, you're not getting out of the trump presidency that easily

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Covok posted:

Covok
May 27, 2013

You know what? gently caress it. Anyone got that monkey's paw? I wish Trump never rules over this country or any country ever and no Republican ends up President ever again. What do we have to lose at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*sitting in a TrumpJail for touching a minority without gloves, sighing* god drat it i wish trump actually started a nuclear war

• Locked thread