Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Nina posted:

Is gathering royal arms essential to the story or should I treat them as basically unmarked sidequests? Just randomly ran into one in a dungeon

Just sidequests. Despite the game making a big deal of them they are entirely inconsequential to the plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

MrLonghair posted:

Coeurls are like a 99% safe bet to win with in the arena, and I like it, I think it fits. Reminds me of a cat I used to own get owned by.

Gigantoads tear them to pieces, though, since they resist lightning like crazy. Bet on a coeurl thinking it was a done deal only to see his blaster attack deal like 100 damage.

The arena is really funny in general. You'll routinely see things like 5 lvl 12 voretooths mulching a level 30 iron giant in seconds for no discernible reason, or two of the same enemy type whose moves are terrible at connecting with their own hitboxes (I had a round go to time because two types of centipede enemies kept doing that bodyslam attack and missing every single time).

I still have no idea what the "condition" bar means. Assuming a weaker condition means less health and lower stats, but who knows. Sometimes it seems completely arbitrary.

The arena is kinda addicting but drat those prizes are expensive, it really seems to encourage savescumming.

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
Is Chapter 9 the point of the rest of the game becoming linear? Honestly after putting 32 hours of side content I'm ready to move the plot along. I'm worried that I'm a bit overleveled. I stockpile exp and avoid camping but the end of chapter automatically levels up my party and I don't really like that. Noctis is level 38 everyone else is 37. I've been hurting on money more than anything. A recent trek into a level 52 area caused Prompto to consume Elixirs like crazy, draining my healing items down to almost nothing.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Anybody else playing on Xbone not able to share pictures? I was able to save one of my first ones with the Bird at the Crows Nest, but then i tried to upload a picture of Ignis with a creepy smile, it woulden't let me because some how that particular picture would violate some terms of use somewhere. From then on i've not been able to share any pictures. It just straight up says everytime that it could not share.

Which is a shame because Prompto takes some pretty funny pictures sometimes and i want to share these special boys with my facebook friends :(

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Gigantoads tear them to pieces, though, since they resist lightning like crazy. Bet on a coeurl thinking it was a done deal only to see his blaster attack deal like 100 damage.

The arena is really funny in general. You'll routinely see things like 5 lvl 12 voretooths mulching a level 30 iron giant in seconds for no discernible reason, or two of the same enemy type whose moves are terrible at connecting with their own hitboxes (I had a round go to time because two types of centipede enemies kept doing that bodyslam attack and missing every single time).

I still have no idea what the "condition" bar means. Assuming a weaker condition means less health and lower stats, but who knows. Sometimes it seems completely arbitrary.

The arena is kinda addicting but drat those prizes are expensive, it really seems to encourage savescumming.

I just did a whole bunch of betting yesterday and it's super easy once you get going. Savescumming isn't really necessary once you have a decent bank since you can only bet 10k at a time.

The condition bar is super important because something at condition 5 can annihilate another monster twice its level. Generally speaking, always bet on the coeurl to win first, then a pack of dogs, then the spiked beast type, the single giant scorpion, and finally the elephant type. You'll usually see at least one of these each fight. Avoid monsters that appear to be herbivores (like the giraffe type monsters), and definitely never bet on the centipede type monsters under any circumstance.

If there's something 3 or more condition levels above everything else then bet on it unless it's one of those dumb centipedes or the group of skeletons because they're weak as poo poo. You'll learn pretty quick what's strong and what isn't.

But it can't be stated enough: bet on the coeurl. I've only seen it lose once and that was because it was at condition 1 in a 4-way fight including a monster half its level at condition 5.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

ImpAtom posted:

Just sidequests. Despite the game making a big deal of them they are entirely inconsequential to the plot.

I expect at one point the main plot had you getting them all, possibly before you fight Leviathan since you magic them all there anyway. Then they disappear I guess.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Found the Dissidia soundtracks and now I'm enjoying butt rock road trips.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Lord Ephraim posted:

Is Chapter 9 the point of the rest of the game becoming linear? Honestly after putting 32 hours of side content I'm ready to move the plot along. I'm worried that I'm a bit overleveled. I stockpile exp and avoid camping but the end of chapter automatically levels up my party and I don't really like that. Noctis is level 38 everyone else is 37. I've been hurting on money more than anything. A recent trek into a level 52 area caused Prompto to consume Elixirs like crazy, draining my healing items down to almost nothing.

Yes, it is, but Chapter 13 aside you can go back to the open world from any rest point via a certain game mechanic.

Have you done Vyv's sidequests? He's the neckbeard just below the parking lot in Lestallum. He pays a lot of gil for very low risk side quests. After completing his missions I never wanted for gil again.

I actually think you're a bit underleveled if you're thinking of going past Chapter 9 at level 38. I was in the 50's and still had some trouble, but nothing strategic item usage couldn't get me through. I also could barely stop myself from doing side quests so it was easy for me to end up at a high level.

guts and bolts
May 16, 2015

Have you heard the Good News?
I'm in chapter 8 now.

Things are progressing, but Gladiolus's mysterious absence is such an obvious tell for a DLC that it's shocking. Super contrived.

Gladiolus started the game as my favorite of the bros, but Prompto and Ignis are actually so much better than he is it's embarrassing. I do think Gladio is the one I'll buy Limit Break for if I ever buy it for anyone, since Impulse seems to do 9999 no matter what it hits.

I'm currently exploring the Costlemark Tower, which is punishingly difficult. I found the Emerald for Dino, I think it was, and that's great, but generally speaking exploring in there makes me want to hurl myself off of a cliff. Huge hordes of high-HP enemies make me want to invest in stuff like Bonuspell and just spam Unicast IIIs until naught remains but ash. Jerks.

Armiger Freechain and Airdance together are obscenely powerful, especially if you have Prompto with Shock Drop (or its improvement) and he happens to actually be alive. You can lead off most difficult battles with an Armiger blitz, Chain it when the bar gets to like ~25%, then just air combo indefinitely while the buff from Freechain lasts. It's busted. Fights that routinely kill everyone else in my team have essentially no chance at ever killing Noctis and this combination of nodes is why. By the time Freechain has expired, I have a solid chunk of Armiger rebuilt, I'm able to spam Techs as necessary, and I didn't have to use any items on Noctis since he was airborne and hard to hit the entire time. Strong stuff.

I'm level 67 now and Costlemark is still difficult, but I think that owes to my sub-par gear more than anything else. I stopped doing Hunts and most sidequests that aren't from named NPCs, so I'm starting to get low on dosh and my accessories feel inadequate compared to my weaponry, which is really good (and most of which is either Cid-upgraded stuff or stuff I found in Costlemark). It isn't necessarily that it poses a risk of killing me, just that some of the fights are genuinely tedious due to the sheer numbers. I'm essentially positive there's a Royal Arm in here, though, and I already have 9.

No idea whether or not Armiger damage/efficacy scales off of how many Royal Arms you have, but it would seem to. I feel ridiculously powerful when I activate it.

Titan is absolutely awe-inspiring when you actually summon him. I've heard complaints about the summoning system in this game; I love it. They don't seem to show up at all unless you're struggling - really struggling - and that fits with their ineffable, mythical status. The summons in FF8 are slaves that do whatever you want whenever you want. The summons in FF15 are gods, and they're not coming over to kill some Voretooths, so don't even bother asking. If the Lucian heir is about to die, fine, I guess I could go deal with that, someone hold my glasses while I Judgment Bolt this griffon or whatever

It's dope.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

guts and bolts posted:

No idea whether or not Armiger damage/efficacy scales off of how many Royal Arms you have, but it would seem to. I feel ridiculously powerful when I activate it.

Titan is absolutely awe-inspiring when you actually summon him. I've heard complaints about the summoning system in this game; I love it. They don't seem to show up at all unless you're struggling - really struggling - and that fits with their ineffable, mythical status. The summons in FF8 are slaves that do whatever you want whenever you want. The summons in FF15 are gods, and they're not coming over to kill some Voretooths, so don't even bother asking. If the Lucian heir is about to die, fine, I guess I could go deal with that, someone hold my glasses while I Judgment Bolt this griffon or whatever

It's dope.

Armiger chain definitely gets better with more weapons. I think each weapon gets a hit or so.

The summons, in their ineffable way, sometimes do deign to help out on something 40 levels below you. It's bizarre. Meanwhile, I didn't get a single summon prompt for any of the enemies that break the level cap despite going through 50 elixirs fighting them.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Just to ask, what soundtracks are in this game? I thought I was just the mainline stuff but then there's Dissidia's here so just wondering if I should be on the look out for Tactics or X-2 somewhere in here.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think Dissidia is the only thing in there not from a mainline game or the 15 expanded universe, there's not even anything from X-2 or the 13 sequels.

guts and bolts
May 16, 2015

Have you heard the Good News?

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Armiger chain definitely gets better with more weapons. I think each weapon gets a hit or so.

The summons, in their ineffable way, sometimes do deign to help out on something 40 levels below you. It's bizarre. Meanwhile, I didn't get a single summon prompt for any of the enemies that break the level cap despite going through 50 elixirs fighting them.

True. The first time I got Ramuh it was against some rando MTs who looked up into the sky, glimpsed death, and fell asunder. Glorious, if pointless.

It's more that I enjoy that you can't tell Ramuh to step up against some Voretooths or MTs unless he's already extending an offer to help. It makes more sense if you never, ever rely on the summons to win fights for you, because, in my mind, that's not actually why they're even there. I mean you can definitely game the system to "force" them to show up, but it's generally not worth it in my experience. They're just a sweet bonus that sometimes comes up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In the original demo they were an instant win button that showed up as soon as you went into 'danger' but you got no experience from the battle, I didn't like that much at all and glad it got changed, even though I never see them now.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The GIG posted:

Just to ask, what soundtracks are in this game? I thought I was just the mainline stuff but then there's Dissidia's here so just wondering if I should be on the look out for Tactics or X-2 somewhere in here.

I think Dissidia and Type-0 are the only sideline stuff to get in?

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

drat I was hoping to blast all the Gullwings themes for the rest of the game.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Oh if Tactics soundtrack makes it into future updates/DLC :allears:

Confession: I feel real dumb for only now realizing that you can hard lock in combat by pushing the map button...

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
The choice of FF14 tracks was really pathetic too. That was a big let down.

Finishing up the game now and this whole time I'm just having Xenogears PTSD flashbacks to my childhood years. Such a weird late game.

air- posted:

Confession: I feel real dumb for only now realizing that you can hard lock in combat by pushing the map button...

:pusheen:

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

FF8 was not a very good game but basically any time there's important plot stuff happening while you're in the car you can play The Landing and it feels cool and appropriate, because that was cool music and a cool FMV in that game.

I hit level 38ish after going all Ramuh on an Imperial base in chapter 5 and decided to hit up Mamalam Thicket and a few other places and get some Royal Arms, since I have the Ultima Blade. I felt like hot poo poo getting through the thicket even though it was an equivalent level to me and so I went to take on the Aramusha in the mines again.

Lucky Ramuh popped up again or that might have ended badly!
Oh and I picked up that one random tomb in Thommel Glade.

I'm level 40 now, so I'm figuring I'm hitting the Rock of Ravataugh and then continuing with the story. Do I have any other important side quests I should care about? I'm considering doing a straight shot to the ending since the nights are longer now (day starts at 8 instead of at 6) and I've already cleared the hunts in some of the earlier areas in the game.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I'm level 42 and a quest to get headlights is easily the hardest thing I've had to do in this game, gently caress that entire area! The boss of those sewers would have been a real problem if you weren't able to just creating loving nukes by dumping all of your spells into a quad-cast.

Also if all the stuff missing and messed up about this game Square made sure that your bros have dialog that they're annoyed when you switch weapons around them. loving why??

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I made it to Chapter 14 and somehow all of my potions have disappeared? I started trying to work through the horde of enemies around the boardwalk but kept getting owned. I was able to summon Leviathan and it didn't end up hurting anyone and I didn't make any progress. :(
Am I supposed to just avoid all combat here? The fight right before this burned through just about all of my curatives so I'm not aware of a means to get through it otherwise.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Hey Noct how often do you see MAGITEK ENGINES?

ERRYDAY

RatHat fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 8, 2016

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Bill NYSE posted:

I made it to Chapter 14 and somehow all of my potions have disappeared? I started trying to work through the horde of enemies around the boardwalk but kept getting owned. I was able to summon Leviathan and it didn't end up hurting anyone and I didn't make any progress. :(
Am I supposed to just avoid all combat here? The fight right before this burned through just about all of my curatives so I'm not aware of a means to get through it otherwise.

Yes, just run past all the enemies. That section is basically set up to encourage that.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

ImpAtom posted:

Yes, just run past all the enemies. That section is basically set up to encourage that.

I killed the daemonwall because I assumed it was going to follow and annoy me all the way through the canyon to the motel area and wanted to have a nice leisurely stroll instead.

Sigh.

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

SectumSempra posted:

Ok I just finished the game.

The ending quite literally saved it. Like the ending was actually really loving good.

The issue was everything leading up to it.

Square accidentally made good characters and didn't know how to use them, or we have bioshock infinite and chapters 9-13 are finktown on, except unlike infinite, FFXV reclaims some semblance of sense at the last moments

So some scattered typo laden thoughts.

-Leviathan on was pretty bad. The battle itself just wasn't very good. and then there's the weird "well no that you have basically lost the fight, let me actually give you the power to fight leviathan" thing luna does is like what?

-Blinding Ignis felt like they just needed something to tag on

-Ardyn suddenly goes from omnipresent dude carefully selecting things like chess, to "oh poo poo this game has been in development for a decade, lets just make it happen" and it's very jarring. He suddenly becomes super aggressive and they thought he was the joker apparently during chapter 13?

-Luna + Nocts relationship isn't very established. It came off as sister brother more than anything and having them interact at all between ages 5 and what was essentially their 20's would have helped a great deal

-Prompto's dlc better be loving fantastic because that plot twist added nothing, and was, just like Ignis' blindness but even more lame and just shoved in.

-If they had just fully explained that Noctis was aware of him needing to not exist, or die or whatever to make the world better, it'd sorta make sense? The fact that you don't get delivered that message clearly until chapter 15 and beyond is weird as gently caress

-If noct and luna realized they both had to die why'd they make these sort of plans (of course I'm talking once they realized the peace treaty wasn't a thing)

-Luna would have been so much stronger with something from, surprise, FFXIII, one of the few things from the XIII trilogy they DIDN'T use here, separate "parties" any more insight on luna and whatever she was up to would have made the plot echo clearer

- Chapter's 1-8 spent all there time making you feel like bros, chapter 9-13 spend all their time making you feel like you have lackies and you're a dickhead, ESPECIALLY considering how easy the "hidden" scenes are to get. Everytime I tried to walk up to the party to make everything better, or just talk to my friends I've been camping with for the last 50 hours, they just grunted and looked away, but end chapter 13 it's all good again and 10 years later after being together for an hour before that, were even closer.

-Chapter 13's first half may as well be called the worst parts of FFXIII, the jump "scares" are retarded because you can't react. They all have red eyes, so you can see them coming and not do anything to in advanced, they will grab you regardless.

-The level design was horrendous. The room used for the boss fight against half of luna's brother, is used earlier with winding paths and elevators. But guess what, the first time in? you don't even need to enter the room all the way, where they put all the enemies.

-Why the gently caress would I hide? Why the gently caress is the chapter so long?

Like the game is great overall. it still needs probably better side-quests and the story is super rough for a very obvious patch of the game. (9-13)

There are a lot of questionable decisions, and what I've typed above aren't even all I have to say. And what's cool/weird is even with the giant block of complaints, I'd still say it was one of the my favorite games this year.

Yeah, I'd almost completely agree with your assessment. I love love the game, but there are so many things that just feel sloppy and hamfisted. It's as though different teams worked on the overworld stuff and the actual storyline quests and they never really synced up very well. The characters are great, their little interactions that paint the picture for their friendship are handled really well for the most part and show how good the rest of the story SHOULD HAVE been.

the Leviathan fight feels like the worst QTE execution ever. It's a beautiful fight to watch and I'm sure if I hadn't been playing it and only watching a friend I'd think it was epic, but it's basically just button mashing and didn't feel very gratifying at all for such a huge battle. Luna doesn't really die for any reason other than that Ardyn wants to make you suffer I suppose? but it's sort of the first indication we have that he's trying to actively gently caress with you

agree that blinding Ignis felt like a poorly executed mildly exploitive thing when it could have at least shown us what caused his injury and given us a little more empathy. It's like killing a dog in a movie simply to elicit some tears.

agree about the relationship with Luna, nothing makes you feel any real connection to her other than a passing friendship. It's not like when Aeris dies in FF7 and if you're going to use the death of a love interest as a plot device in such a grand fashion it seems like it should mean something more.

Of course they don't handle the death of your father or razing of Insomnia any better really, there's virtually no mention of Regi beyond the hastily added Kingsglaive scene, Jared is apparently more important than the king.

Every time you were fighting in close quarters it reminded me how sloppy the combat system really was. It didn't feel "strategic" at all really if there were more than a handful of creatures and the camera kept making you disoriented. Wait mode helped to a degree but it was still less engaging and fun than it could have been.

The naga fights were the best example of why I hated the potion spamming aspect of the game. Having to scroll through your inventory to look for maiden's kiss, and then golden feather or whatever, and then oh, how about some health pots and elixirs to top it off. and the second those all take the naga hits you again with the same poo poo and you have to do it all over again. It completely took you out of the pacing of the combat and just turned you into a vanilla WOW heal spamming priest. Why can't that be Ignis who is removing debuffs?

The technique system could have been better too, why do I have to go into the menu and putz around to switch between Enhancement and Regroup or any of the other common techniques, why not put that in the L1 technique menu?

Chapter 13 was definitely the worst chapter, it's not that I minded the length, more that I minded the lack of anything interesting happening and overdone repetitiveness of it. I never hid either, why would you? every time I walked over a robot with red eyes I was like... oh great, another jump scare with an explosion that hardly scratches me.

I also wasn't a huge fan of how the magic system was executed, I hardly used it, hardly felt I needed to use it, and was overall just kind of mad at myself every time I went out of my way to pick up an item that ended up just being another magic reagent that I'd probably never use.

That being said I've had a ton of fun playing this game and will continue playing for many hours in the end game I'm sure. I just wish they would have taken the time to fix more of the glaring flaws and maybe accounted for some more playtest time in the development cycle so they could have solicited this feedback from people.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Just started. The tutorial did a very bad job of explaining the difference between Active and Wait for me. It looked like the only thing was in Wait I can use a Scan type ability to see weaknesses/strengths/etc.? In type A, is that just R2/Right Trigger?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I was super duper into this game. Still am. But I decided to just stop playing when I read all that stuff Square had planned. I mean, that's great they are adding it, but it totally halted any desire I had to play it until I know things are a BIT more finalized.

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

DeathSandwich posted:

They have a insta-death attack and it's not really well telegraphed, especially when there's 5 of them and combat with more than about 2 things tends to be a tumbling clusterfuck that's impossible to read any telegraphs.

ahhh, that's sort of what I figured, just never actually saw it. I guess I was focusing on a different coeurl than the one that kept taking me from full health to 0 over and over again.

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

Capsaicin posted:

Just started. The tutorial did a very bad job of explaining the difference between Active and Wait for me. It looked like the only thing was in Wait I can use a Scan type ability to see weaknesses/strengths/etc.? In type A, is that just R2/Right Trigger?

I think they should have started everyone in Wait mode because Libra is really handy and it's the only way to get a good sense of the tactical side of combat.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Legs Benedict posted:

The adamantoise fight is really bad

Can you do that 500k damage magic attack to him or is he invulnerable

Also can you dodge the coeurl death attack?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

MMD3 posted:

I think they should have started everyone in Wait mode because Libra is really handy and it's the only way to get a good sense of the tactical side of combat.

What exactly constitutes tactical combat in FF15?

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

Rascyc posted:

What exactly constitutes tactical combat in FF15?

Using Blindsides, checking where warp points are, checking positioning when using the ally techniques?

I once used Regroup when Ignis was in a very bad position. This was a bad idea.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Can you do that 500k damage magic attack to him or is he invulnerable

The what now

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

MMD3 posted:

Luna doesn't really die for any reason other than that Ardyn wants to make you suffer I suppose? but it's sort of the first indication we have that he's trying to actively gently caress with you

Apparently she was the only thing holding back the lengthening of the nights?

Legs Benedict posted:

The what now

Might be referring to Flare, Freeze and... I think Electron, which can all break the damage limit but require hard to find items to use in Elemancy.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
I assume spooky Gladio presages a narrative event and is not just a glitch, right?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

DalaranJ posted:

I assume spooky Gladio presages a narrative event and is not just a glitch, right?

It's a funny glitch. It was amusing when ghost Gladio rides his chocobo :ghost:

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.

Thundercracker posted:

I think the bar for sidequests have definitely been moved. Honestly though, I don't think Witcher 3 is an anomaly. If you think about it, Persona 3 and 4 also have great sidequests in the S-Links. That's how the franchise came to start rivalling FF (I think P5 sold like 500k copies in Japan first week vs. FFXV's 700K)

Absolutely. For all its own delays Persona 5 is super, mega refined in just about everything its sets out to do. Makes it extra disappointing that FFXV couldn't really pull a cohesive experience out of its bags.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Dragon Quest anything outsells both Persona and FF in Japan (even Dragon Quest Musou basically outsold P5 in its first week) so you can't really say sales as an indicator of quality

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

dragon quest is really good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

lets hang out posted:

Dragon Quest Heroes is a better game than Persona 5

• Locked thread