Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Snooze Cruise posted:

dear santa i accidentally put in an extra zero in my address but if you sent the gifts it should be ok because there isn't really anywhere else that address can be i think

i already mailed you alvin 4: road chip though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

i already mailed you alvin 4: road chip though

ruh roh

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i hope your bees still make it there

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wait, I'm not the only person who got capps as my santee? Nor the only one who sent her bees?

Small world.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

happy birthday josh j

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Since we're talking about who made the potato avatars I want to come clean about something. I started the Mills Met Keane In NYC meme.

You see at some point I met Keane and Fronz in NYC. I made two separate posts about it weeks apart. Like a year later, Mills Met Keane In NYC. Mills made ONE post about it. Merk conflated the two and made a post at some point making fun of mills for talking about it too much.

It stuck. Sorry mills.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I let the joke run for years because it amused me to see Mills try to be the butt of a joke that doesn't even make sense.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

In other news when I met merk in Toronto he was easily as tall as when I met Keane In NYC. Coincidence?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

No, Toronto is a taller city, if you met Merk in NYC he would be shorter than Keane

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Old school Mafia

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

No, Toronto is a taller city, if you met Merk in NYC he would be shorter than Keane

Yeah, you have to convert from canadian inches.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
are there mafgoons in toronto I will probably be there in May

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's a common misconception but the truth is Keane met me in NYC.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I met eightbux. and merk's place of employment invites me to weird mixers every few weeks but I never go

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

I met eightbux. and merk's place of employment invites me to weird mixers every few weeks but I never go

You've also met me, but I'm not special.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TMMadman posted:

You've also met me, but I'm not special.

I still don't associate you with mafia in my head, heh. :discourse:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

I still don't associate you with mafia in my head, heh. :discourse:

That's probably a good thing.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

That's probably a good thing.

:agreed:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I made a mafia game with a variable number of players

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801000

come play kingmaker for a week!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

are there mafgoons in toronto I will probably be there in May

I'm Toronto adjacent. Weirdly to my knowledge none of the Canadian mafia players live there directly.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm a couple hours away but could take a bus down for a daytrip.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Opop I got your gift in the mail it will be sitting under the tree until Christmas because I am very strict about Christmas presents being for Christmas, but thanks!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina I got your gift! It's lovely, thank you so much for making it!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'll be seeing some pokemon music so yes if you folks want to come into Toronto to chill for a day that'd be cool and good

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I'll be seeing some pokemon music so yes if you folks want to come into Toronto to chill for a day that'd be cool and good

Mr. Mime is the only pokey man that matters and he's a mime.

Mime's don't make music you big silly.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
(I think the expression I'm supposed to use is) "based god" flying leatherman has finally managed to make a robot that replaces me.

votefinder now supports "Ecco Mode," where the bot will require an unvote before recording a new vote.

I will still have to manually intervene in the case of doublevoters but this I think is the beginning of a new era in the world of Mafia, an era where I finally slack off with my modding and take naps instead of assemble votecounts. The age of automation is finally upon us all, and it is as awesome as it is terrifying.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

(I think the expression I'm supposed to use is) "based god" flying leatherman has finally managed to make a robot that replaces me.

votefinder now supports "Ecco Mode," where the bot will require an unvote before recording a new vote.

I will still have to manually intervene in the case of doublevoters but this I think is the beginning of a new era in the world of Mafia, an era where I finally slack off with my modding and take naps instead of assemble votecounts. The age of automation is finally upon us all, and it is as awesome as it is terrifying.

Translation: Ecco ran out of shoes to throw at the computer, finally yields.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

Opop I got your gift in the mail it will be sitting under the tree until Christmas because I am very strict about Christmas presents being for Christmas, but thanks!

Fiiinnnnnneeeeeeee

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I might not run my Christmas game this year since we seem to have a healthy amount running

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Retro Futurist posted:

I might not run my Christmas game this year since we seem to have a healthy amount running
we have way too many games running. I wouldn't be running mine if it didn't need only 7 players.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Has anyone done a secret vote thing, where you have to PM votes to the mod which may or may not be revealed on the flip?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

we have way too many games running. I wouldn't be running mine if it didn't need only 7 players.

Mine's always an F11 and I only did it in the past because nobody wanted to run into Christmas. But that's good, I'd rather we have too much activity than not enough.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Amoeba102 posted:

Has anyone done a secret vote thing, where you have to PM votes to the mod which may or may not be revealed on the flip?

i thought about it and decided it'd be too much work and people would hate it

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hey, Opop and/or Somber:

We should collaborate on a cool weird-roles heavy-story game for once things clear up again.

I just found out my workplace is closing up in January so I am trying to throw myself into new productive endeavors.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hey, Opop and/or Somber:

We should collaborate on a cool weird-roles heavy-story game for once things clear up again.

I just found out my workplace is closing up in January so I am trying to throw myself into new productive endeavors.

We have been planning a collaboration for years :argh:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Make it a one vote per day and it'd be less work.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Amoeba102 posted:

Make it a one vote per day and it'd be less work.

I kind of did that was Mr X but that game didn't really work out (:argh: JJ)

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Or even better, you get a set number of votes for the game, use them as you wish ie be a multiple voter one day but run the risk of having none for later.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I know exactly what would happen D1. Someone* would use all their votes in joke phase.

*Everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Asiina I got your gift! It's lovely, thank you so much for making it!

Hooray!