Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

at this point i would respect hillary more if she was like "ya'll voted for donald j trump gently caress you" and left instead of just making everything worse at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pook Good Mook posted:

I just want to remind everyone that as spectacularly poo poo as Hillary and her campaign were, she only lost by about 160,000 votes, while winning the popular vote by over 2.5 million. Trump is going to need to outlaw voting if the Democrats manage to nominate someone with more charisma than a sock if he wants to win in 2020.

yeah everyone needs to stop arzying

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

What a legacy to leave to the historians

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Pomp posted:

we almost stopped arzying before and look what happened

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pomp posted:

in 2018 the Republican Party will control enough state legislatures to amend the Constitution at will

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Welp he's got us pegged

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

in 2018 the Republican Party will control enough state legislatures to amend the Constitution at will

well they've spent so long using the constitution to justify everything, surely they'd show the utmost respect to the sacred document

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yinlock posted:

well they've spent so long using the constitution to justify everything, surely they'd show the utmost respect to the sacred document

lol

Yeah, I expect the administration of Donald Joffrey Trump to be nothing but class

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wall Is Life posted:

You can't say he's wrong

:chloe:

Except most of the people posting in nite crew aren't pro hillary

they're pro-death is certain, i know i am, inshallah~

glad to have you back buddy, trying to staunchly defend trump when we just dgaf and are mocking anything relentlessly

also

Lord of Pie posted:

Welp he's got us pegged

[sarcastically] oh for sure

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/806978931916152832

He won because you loving suck at your job.

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol, the dems get dunked on and now we're like "your ability to beat us was your fault!"

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Serf posted:

I expect Trump will be such a dumpster fire that Democrats will luck into a landslide a la 2006.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean there's a point to be made that trump won by just being the biggest shithead at all times

but that point is significantly diminished when, y'know, you lost to that orange dickhead

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I'm skeptical that the Republicans will seize on the opportunity to rewrite the constitution and usher in a thousand years of Conservative darkness, or even do too many seismic actions in the new year once they control every branch. They're the dog that caught the car, the party of No and obstructionism who always want a bogeyman to blame everything on and don't want to risk actually governing or fulfilling their different crazy promises. Even Trump takes just about every opportunity to walk back his signature policies because ultimately he's pretty lazy and doesn't really want to do all the work it'd take to transform society.

Bad poo poo will happen, progress will be rolled back, but nobody really seems to have the drive to do anything too monumental. Heck they'll probably just cut the entitlement programs down rather than cancel them even if they had the power to.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump still rides the Subway? What a populist.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/stranger-grabs-kisses-woman-attacks-subway-station-article-1.2902991

quote:

A creep kissed, then attacked, a 34-year-old woman he followed into a Chinatown train station, officials said Thursday.

Cops released surveillance images of the renegade Romeo from the Nov. 19 attack at the Canal St. J train station on Nov. 19 in the hopes that someone recognizes him.

The victim, a resident of Brooklyn, told police that as she walked to the train station near Walker St. about 3:30 a.m., she noticed the complete stranger following her.

When she walked into the station, the suspect pinned her against the turnstile, kissed her, then threw her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach and back before running off.

No words were exchanged between the two, officials said.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pook Good Mook posted:

I expect Trump will be such a dumpster fire that Democrats will luck into a landslide a la 2006.

Says increasingly nervouse man ..etc..etc

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
It'd be swell if, after a year or so, America turned out in the streets like South Korea, unified in their desire for change.

This'll probably be the big unified event next year though.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Yinlock posted:

i mean there's a point to be made that trump won by just being the biggest shithead at all times

but that point is significantly diminished when, y'know, you lost to that orange dickhead

At least college liberals will be able to smugly say I told you so when the minorities they treasure but don't interact with are poo poo on.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

the op-ed itself was really bad

Jennifer Palmieri, Clinton's communications director posted:

If we are not to take Trump’s words literally, he needs to explain what he does mean. The Trump team likes to tell Clinton supporters “hashtag ‘he’s your president.’ ” But this isn’t a one-way street. If Trump expects the Americans who did not vote for him to accept him as president, he needs to show that he accepts all of them as Americans. He needs to show that he understands their concerns and hears their fears.

I suggest he and his team try “hashtag ‘we are all Americans.’ ” We all have a role to play here. But it’s the winner who carries the burden of taking the lead in uniting the country. It’s the burden of leadership. It’s the burden of being the president of the United States.

this was the closing statement

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pook Good Mook posted:

Robby Mook parachute account spotted

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

What should we call the dude who commited sexual assault?

Renegade Romeo. :downs:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

freckle posted:

Says increasingly nervouse man ..etc..etc

Ya, I'm the nervous one, not the people predicting a full on constitutional convention.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Clinton campaign is gonna fight hard for their "we fought a principled fight by not appealing directly to white supremacy!!!" narrative lol anything but admit they could not beat donald j trump they tried their best and they lost to grabby mcTinyfingers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mannerup posted:

okay but what if we take this good statement(trump needs to work for all americans, not just the ones who voted for him) and make it as lame as humanly possible

hashtag

Serf
May 5, 2011

mannerup posted:

as if Trump isn't gonna be the final arbiter of who and what constitutes an American

just lol

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Hillary aint no 5'7"

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Republicans aren't going to change the Constitution, they don't have nearly enough states or people in Congress to do it (that viral map floating around this year is wrong and overstates GOP control of state legislatures)

Also there's a shitload of state-level races like governorships in 2018 that are winnable for Dems even if Congress isn't

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

freckle posted:

Ravishing but Rude Romeo was a little too soft.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

Hillary aint no 5'7"

This is the wrong thread for facts, friend.

Take his coat!

Serf
May 5, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

Republicans aren't going to change the Constitution, they don't have nearly enough states or people in Congress to do it (that viral map floating around this year is wrong and overstates GOP control of state legislatures)

Also there's a shitload of state-level races like governorships in 2018 that are winnable for Dems even if Congress isn't

increasingly

nervous

man

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

freckle posted:

Dangerous Don Juan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

as if Trump isn't gonna be the final arbiter of who and what constitutes an American

just lol

no that was already firmly established beforehand

Concerned Citizen posted:

Shannon Goodin, 24, Owosso, Mich. A first-time voter who doesn’t consider herself a Democrat or a Republican, Goodin says Trump earned her support by being “a big poster child for change,” adding, “Politicians don’t appeal to us. Clinton would go out of her way to appeal to minorities, immigrants, but she didn’t really for everyday Americans.”

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

mannerup posted:

That hashtag...

For a communications director she sure sucks at communicating.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
so minorities aren't everyday americans huh?

makes u think

Serf
May 5, 2011

we've already seen Trump tweets move stock prices and provoke death threats against union bosses and he isn't even president yet

wait until he's in office and he points his cult of personality at any person/group he wants to shut up haha

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Serf posted:

increasingly

nervous

man

maybe if dems want to win elections again they should quit making GBS threads in their boots and stop automatically ceding victory to republicans for every race that comes down the pike

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

mannerup posted:

hashtag "oh god kill me stop talking like this"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
How can Clinton have raised so much money and have the worst loving campaign team imaginable? Like at this point the view peddled of overpaid/unpaid rich kids of politically connected people that did lazy hashtag campaigning and donor fundraising events rather than have an actual ground game, is starting to seem kinda real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

maybe if dems want to win elections again they should quit making GBS threads in their boots and stop automatically ceding victory to republicans for every race that comes down the pike

work for the best, prepare for the worst

get involved in local politics and do your damndest to fight the future while at the same time stocking up on weapons for when things go wrong

• Locked thread