Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

I'm overdue for a haircut but otherwise i'm down about 10 pounds from a month ago, exercising every day, and i'm awake at 6:45 AM and asleep by midnight.

e:cooking 90% of our meals too instead of slumming with takeout

don't cut your hair long hair is rad. at least cut it yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oh sure the old "my windows are in canada"

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Stymie posted:

i'm also not a fan of modern masculinity where everyone looks like anemic lumberjacks with bad vision

burning swine
May 26, 2004

stymied again

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

i can't handle "ooey gooey" at all any more after i watched a clip from Picky Eaters with an enormously obese woman who eats nothing but cheesy potatoes and used that term to explain her emotional experience of eating exclusively cheesy potatoes for the last 20 years

nauseated thinking about it

it's literally the grossest way to describe any foodstuffs, i hate it so much

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"Moist"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

don't cut your hair long hair is rad. at least cut it yourself

my hair is just about the longest it's ever been and i think i'll keep growing it out

my mom tells me i should get an undercut whenever i see her. a few years back she wanted me to try a fauxhawk, lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if you want to stay ahead of the curve get a yolandi-esque mullet. Should put her off the trail for 12-18 months

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Sagebrush posted:

i can't handle "ooey gooey" at all any more after i watched a clip from Picky Eaters with an enormously obese woman who eats nothing but cheesy potatoes and used that term to explain her emotional experience of eating exclusively cheesy potatoes for the last 20 years

nauseated thinking about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
jonny you are a hero

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

my hair is just about the longest it's ever been and i think i'll keep growing it out

my mom tells me i should get an undercut whenever i see her. a few years back she wanted me to try a fauxhawk, lol

Get the slimy racist it's going to be so hot

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
get a chelsea

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

my wife kelly is a freeghee eater

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
8 loving potatoes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

think about when they're making sweet sweet love and then he accidentally touches her nasty hair and starts puking all over the place i mean does she also wash her hair with potato instead of shampoo and water?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

think about when they're making sweet sweet love and then he accidentally touches her nasty hair and starts puking all over the place i mean does she also wash her hair with potato instead of shampoo and water?

8 potatoes could last me like 2 weeks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i am almost always down for some baked potatoes with a bunch of poo poo on top hell yeah

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

that's a very MANLY way to open a beer :D

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

8 potatoes could last me like 2 weeks

congratulations? it's normal for people to eat like four potatoes a day so idk.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Roosevelt posted:

that's a very MANLY way to open a beer :D

actually, guns are for pussies

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

congratulations? it's normal for people to eat like four potatoes a day so idk.

8 potatoes a day dude

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

how many robbers have you ~*injured*~

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

8 potatoes a day dude

i think the issue is how she cooks and garnishes those potatoes and also the fact that they're giant mutant potatoes from hell

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

i think the issue is how she cooks and garnishes those potatoes and also the fact that they're giant mutant potatoes from hell

I think the issue is 8 loving potatoes a day and 4 cups of cheese dude, that's like a week's worth of food

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Vintersorg posted:

how many robbers have you ~*injured*~

I actually haven't even fired it yet. waiting for myself and other local yosgunners to get a range opportunity, holidays and my schedule switch have kinda hosed that for a few weeks. Also the ranges here are super busy + you need to book time in advance

e: there is no 'injuring' with a 17 round 9mm. either theyre dead or you are

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: I just looked up the calorie content of a potato and it said the average potato is about 60g and has 60-70 kcal per 100g but then I went to an american site and it says the average potato is 300g gently caress your monster potatoes

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

actually, guns are for pussies

in trump's america, everyone should own a gun imo. nation of laws my rear end.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

I actually haven't even fired it yet. waiting for myself and other local yosgunners to get a range opportunity, holidays and my schedule switch have kinda hosed that for a few weeks. Also the ranges here are super busy + you need to book time in advance

e: there is no 'injuring' with a 17 round 9mm. either theyre dead or you are

have you ever actually been in a situation where you're being robbed and would use a gun?

I've been robbed multiple times and have never felt the need for a murder weapon

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Thats for big rear end russet baking potatoes though. Most people i know are all about red/new potatoes now

but yeah you can get a spud that is a whole meal here, if you wish. Superior american soil + farming tech basically

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

:lol: I just looked up the calorie content of a potato and it said the average potato is about 60g and has 60-70 kcal per 100g but then I went to an american site and it says the average potato is 300g gently caress your monster potatoes

gently caress you and your tiny malnourished potatoes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Roosevelt posted:

gently caress you and your tiny malnourished potatoes

gently caress you and your cheese-filled wife

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

have you ever actually been in a situation where you're being robbed and would use a gun?

I've been robbed multiple times and have never felt the need for a murder weapon

My wife got jumped in a suspected gang initiation and got the living poo poo beaten out of her three months after we moved to Denver.

She already gets hooted at for being a blue haired woman with a bunch of tattoos; after Trump got elected she half-urged me to buy whatever we needed because she's concerned that the next time they'll follow her home from the weed store (which everybody knows is full of cash) to rob her and show her what a real man's like.

I don't have a CCW and probably don't intend to carry in public at this point - my job forbids on-prem weapons so there's not much point.

I'm not going to unload on a guy jacking my propane tank out of the yard, but if they're in the house, they are on the floor.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Jonny 290 posted:

Thats for big rear end russet baking potatoes though. Most people i know are all about red/new potatoes now

but yeah you can get a spud that is a whole meal here, if you wish. Superior american soil + farming tech basically

crispy taters own so much

e: i also feel like a huge rear end in a top hat for taking a pathetic shot at you jonny, sorry :(

Vintersorg fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Dec 8, 2016

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
There are different kinds of potatoes that you can buy from the store.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hi i'm tim tyler, and this is my bottle opener

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

My wife got jumped in a suspected gang initiation and got the living poo poo beaten out of her three months after we moved to Denver.

She already gets hooted at for being a blue haired woman with a bunch of tattoos; after Trump got elected she half-urged me to buy whatever we needed because she's concerned that the next time they'll follow her home from the weed store (which everybody knows is full of cash) to rob her and show her what a real man's like.

I don't have a CCW and probably don't intend to carry in public at this point - my job forbids on-prem weapons so there's not much point.

I'm not going to unload on a guy jacking my propane tank out of the yard, but if they're in the house, they are on the floor.

I thought Denver was liberal progressive hippie oasis on the slopes????

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Salt Fish posted:

There are different kinds of potatoes that you can buy from the store.

i used to buy potatoes from a little potato hut by the side of the road. you just left the money in the money box and took the potatoes a very handy arrangement capitalism done right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

akadajet posted:

hi i'm tim tyler, and this is my bottle opener

aaahahaha

• Locked thread