Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

My wife got jumped in a suspected gang initiation and got the living poo poo beaten out of her three months after we moved to Denver.

yeah did the pigs say it was suspected gang activity? loving cops

my right front tooth is fake because I got jumped going to work. not once have I ever felt the need for a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

seems like an inconvenient way to open your bottles

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

if anyone was curious, this is one of those transparent images that only makes sense on a white background

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

this is one of the more depressing ones cause you can tell her husband really loves her and it's destroying him that she is killing herself like that

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

if anyone was curious, this is one of those transparent images that only makes sense on a white background

are you sure it will make sense on a white background?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

akadajet posted:

hi i'm tim tyler, and this is my bottle opener

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

KoRMaK posted:

I thought Denver was liberal progressive hippie oasis on the slopes????

denver and boulder are islands of blue in a sea of impoverished, desperate, angry red.

Sucks when all the R's gently caress your social assistance programs and make being homeless illegal; for some reason, the poor minorities get desperate and pissed off. What a mystery

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

This dude fucks

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

I thought Denver was liberal progressive hippie oasis on the slopes????

turns out its actually in the midwest

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jonny 290 posted:

denver and boulder are islands of blue in a sea of impoverished, desperate, angry red.

Sucks when all the R's gently caress your social assistance programs and make being homeless illegal; for some reason, the poor minorities get desperate and pissed off. What a mystery

colorado springs, the literal birthplace of the promise keepers movement: slightly conservative

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jerry Cotton posted:

congratulations? it's normal for people to eat like four potatoes a day so idk.

those are not big russet potatoes like she is eating. those 2 potatoes you pictured are like 1/4 of a big russet potato

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Stymie posted:

colorado springs, the literal birthplace of the promise keepers movement: slightly conservative

they get a fair bit of Denver's runoff so they're less hypercon than they were 20 years ago. Still, yeah, know how to fake Loving Jesus if you live there

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you can live in the most liberal area but the cops will still be loving garbage

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if you get jacked give up your poo poo and move on with your fuckin day

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that's because they're public employees

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

akadajet posted:

hi i'm tim tyler, and this is my bottle opener

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

C.H.O.M.E posted:

those are not big russet potatoes like she is eating. those 2 potatoes you pictured are like 1/4 of a big russet potato

(congratulations on your counting ability) but yeah I didn't actually watch the video as such I just clicked through it at speed because the sight of her made me queasy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pooning noobs

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

A friend said that he likes this guy but can't stand eric andre or trevor noah and later we got into an argument about the alt-right

:stare: Bruh, I think I'm figuring out what you don't like about andre and noah

trevor noah is loving terrible because liberalism is terrible, eric andre is extremely my poo poo though

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

last week i watched a cop run screaming with his glock trained on a 14 year old kid skipping school across the busiest pedestrian mall street in Denver, right in front of vanilla slimfast's old work. I freaked out and froze cause he was sorta coming towards me. No trigger discipline. Theyre loving bloodthirsty.

e: trevor noah is pretty terrible, agree

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

maybe the cops live in the red neighbourhoods

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

I don't have a CCW and probably don't intend to carry in public at this point - my job forbids on-prem weapons so there's not much point.

i used to work w/ a guy who brought a handgun to the office every day

he kept it in the pocket of his slacks until one of the office ladies asked him to keep it in his truck

sometime much later after that he shot himself in the parking lot during lunch

i think i poasted about it in cjs years ago it was p grim

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I think he's ok, everything I've seen of him has got me warming up to him.

I will say though, I been watching the daily show less and less - but I think I was on that trend even when Stewart was on there. Noah isn't really bringing me back to it too hard though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM5Ljm87V3U

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah somebody left their 9 on top of the toilet at my last job (yes, the startup job)

the person who found it? the company attorney

No actions were taken besides a penitent apology.

I was mad as gently caress and spoke with the attorney about it, but he shrugged. #yolo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

maybe the cops live in the red neighbourhoods

I live in a red neighborhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhlKs_3Srj0

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i used to work w/ a guy who brought a handgun to the office every day

he kept it in the pocket of his slacks until one of the office ladies asked him to keep it in his truck

sometime much later after that he shot himself in the parking lot during lunch

i think i poasted about it in cjs years ago it was p grim

Like, accidental in the thigh?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah somebody left their 9 on top of the toilet at my last job (yes, the startup job)

the person who found it? the company attorney

No actions were taken besides a penitent apology.

I was mad as gently caress and spoke with the attorney about it, but he shrugged. #yolo

i bet the owner had to train himself to set it down instead of just droppin trou w/ it in a pocket after shooting a hole into something at home doin that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
One of the local TV channels runs several hours a day of First Nations Experience and every time I watch it its just beautiful, they have great films and the music videos are dank as gently caress and remind me of early 90s wokerap
https://fnx.org/

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

Like, accidental in the thigh?

in the brain, on purpose

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

8 potatoes could last me like 2 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOtls2ZvjE4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I shoudlnt have asked

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

one of my profs last semester is involved with atcr in someway. not as a musician though, i don't remember what he did with them. he did put on one of their songs before every lecture though

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
poo poo is loving fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_5VAKdHMek

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
jonny290 you should be doing pirate broadcasts with your knowledge

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

SmokaDustbowl posted:

jonny290 you should be doing pirate broadcasts with your knowledge

I would watch a "johnny 290's Radio Free Colorado Springs" YouTube channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
yeah it's not like the FCC is gonna have the ability to enforce anything p soon

• Locked thread