Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have the abras for the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Evil Eagle posted:

I have the abras for the job.

Godspeed abras.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
sassy celesteela sassy celesteela sassy celesteela

Soral
May 30, 2009

all of my pokemon are sassy

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I got a lucky 6IV 'karp to destroy the battle tree with. if someone wants 4IV rejects just ask

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

that ivy guy posted:

I got a lucky 6IV 'karp to destroy the battle tree with. if someone wants 4IV rejects just ask

Give that mother fucker the z-splash that gives it +3 attack

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

Give that mother fucker the z-splash that gives it +3 attack

What the gently caress. For real? I was just going to give it the mega stone once I bought it, but that will be epic in the meantime

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

z belly drum heals you to full befor it deducts 50% hp, thats some scary stuff

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Fungah! posted:

z belly drum heals you to full befor it deducts 50% hp, thats some scary stuff

Yeah thats some win. I was looking at the list of them. Z-Conversion raises all stats by one stage. Porygon-Z can use it, and it has 135 SpA and Adaptability. It could do stupid amounts of damage. Especially if you use it with thunderbolt and have koko for electric terrain

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celebrate_(move) lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Although I like the idea of using conversion with shadow ball to do a lil pranker on someone trying to use a fighting move on you

Soral
May 30, 2009

porygon and its evos are cool. i love them

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

If powered up by a Normalium Z into Z-Celebrate, all of the user's stats raise one stage.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
🤔

Watch Dogs 2
It's 10000 times better than the original, which is to say it's a mostly okay game with uneven writing. 7/10

Pokemon Moon
R-O-T-E, that spells moon. 6/10

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Goon project: Let's get give Dennis "Corin Tucker's Stalker" Farrell a Colombian necktie.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Swag.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
squad

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Well, I should have done my research on what kind of charger the 3DS has. What a tragic day.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Im hunting the UBs now and I have awful loving synchronize luck. I'm 1 for 7

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Yeah thats some win. I was looking at the list of them. Z-Conversion raises all stats by one stage. Porygon-Z can use it, and it has 135 SpA and Adaptability. It could do stupid amounts of damage. Especially if you use it with thunderbolt and have koko for electric terrain

thats fuckin nuts lol. no wonder it was all over that tournament list a fw pages back

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

insanely powerful

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Fungah! posted:

thats fuckin nuts lol. no wonder it was all over that tournament list a fw pages back

That was Porygon2 and I assumed it was there due to eviolite to make it unkillable (makes it have 85/135/140 defences) and it learns trick room

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

That was Porygon2 and I assumed it was there due to eviolite to make it unkillable (makes it have 85/135/140 defences) and it learns trick room

Eviolite actually adds the 50% modifier to the final calculated stat, so its equivalent would be base 85/144/152 :mrgw:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Ristolaz posted:

Although I like the idea of using conversion with shadow ball to do a lil pranker on someone trying to use a fighting move on you

Ghost is a great offensive typing, so adaptability shadow ball does so much, doing slightly less than a super effective thunderbolt. Add in the +1 stats and you do so much damage. And you ignore trapping moves/abilities.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

that ivy guy posted:

Eviolite actually adds the 50% modifier to the final calculated stat, so its equivalent would be base 85/144/152 :mrgw:

:mrgw:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

I got your UBs evil eagle

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

I got your UBs evil eagle

Thanks. I'll start working on the quest tonight. Still vehemently thinking about the end of The Last Guardian but I'll try and get yours by tomorrow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody with sun who has finished the UB quest wanna swap UBs tomorrow? Im just looking for pokedex completion, dont care about natures. Ive got all the Moon ones available.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

Anybody with sun who has finished the UB quest wanna swap UBs tomorrow? Im just looking for pokedex completion, dont care about natures. Ive got all the Moon ones available.

I can give you a kartana, and lend you a buzzwole but you gotta trade it back. I dont need the UBs cause eagle's gonna give me some

Soral
May 30, 2009

finally.... the iv checker. i hope the 4 am wondertrade crowd likes my eevee castoffs

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/200e0ae6-bd5b-4ca9-8508-ceb361153306

There's a 50bp participation reward.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Evil Eagle posted:

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/200e0ae6-bd5b-4ca9-8508-ceb361153306

There's a 50bp participation reward.

it's weird that there's no sign-up link on this page... is it something you have to do in-game?

also, just realized that i accidentally named two pokemon Aibo, Shieldon and Porygon, oops lol

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

The registration opens December 16th

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Competition starts the 16th. Registration started on the 7th, according to that page.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

it's weird that there's no sign-up link on this page... is it something you have to do in-game?

also, just realized that i accidentally named two pokemon Aibo, Shieldon and Porygon, oops lol

You need to log in to Pokemon Global Link and follow the instructions

I've already registered.

Ristolaz, I am starting the UB quest now. Just to make sure, you need these two, right?

-Brampy the Sassy Celesteela
-Vipppis the Naughty Pheremosa

Could you name my Buzzwole Beelzebub and my Kartana Makami? ty

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

You need to log in to Pokemon Global Link and follow the instructions

I've already registered.

Ristolaz, I am starting the UB quest now. Just to make sure, you need these two, right?

-Brampy the Sassy Celesteela
-Vipppis the Naughty Pheremosa

Could you name my Buzzwole Beelzebub and my Kartana Makami? ty

Right, and will do

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant get up the battle tree. it's either get lucky 20 times in a row or cook up a cheese strategy. the trainers there pull some major bullshit sometimes too lol and they always seem to have the perfect berries to gently caress the player over

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Bobnumerotres posted:

i cant get up the battle tree. it's either get lucky 20 times in a row or cook up a cheese strategy. the trainers there pull some major bullshit sometimes too lol and they always seem to have the perfect berries to gently caress the player over

Are you doing singles or doubles? I always found its harder to be straight up countered in doubles and you can iutsmart the AI with good Protects

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Having bad synchronize luck but I'm working on pheremosa now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

really wish it was higher than 50%

• Locked thread