Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Unless Hilton puts up 25+ points I'll survive starting Kaep and clinch a playoff spot. Thank you Latavius Murray and Melvin Gordon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I only need 8 points from Forte to win all 5 of my matches this week :unsmith:

I'm not gonna make playoffs in any leagues though :smith:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Varg posted:

I only need 8 points from Forte to win all 5 of my matches this week :unsmith:

I'm not gonna make playoffs in any leagues though :smith:

There might be some convoluted scenario where I make the last playoff slot, but doubt there is so I'm not going to bother looking into it.

I'd be 7-5 if it weren't for A: Jay Ajayi going off that one week and B: Somebody remind the one indifferent, absentee owner to set their lineup against me the week we faced off. Hope the rest of you guys enjoyed your free wins! :waycool:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

If Andrew Luck can just throw for 600 tomorrow and 5 TDs, I should be able to come back and win.

:negative:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Sataere posted:

If Andrew Luck can just throw for 600 tomorrow and 5 TDs, I should be able to come back and win.

I need Luck and TY to tear rear end tonight. Not because I own them, but if they play well the teams that do own them make the playoffs and knock out the guy I got a draft pick from which raises his draft pick from a bottom 6 pick to a top 4 pick!
Let's make it happen with our hope!

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Need 3.4 from Powell tonight to clinch a playoff spot. Hope that happens early so I can relax, as he's had 2 sub-3 games this year.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
gently caress you Jets pass defense, and gently caress you Andrew Luck.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao my opponent benched Luck for Kaepernick.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Yeah, assuming the rest of the night goes as it has so far, looks like I'm going to end up the second-highest scoring team this week and will have lost to the highest. hoo-loving-ray. :toot:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Had a 32 point PPR lead with my Gore vs his Hilton in a must win game. Not nervous yet, but I've felt better...

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Edit wrong thread

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Christ, now I'm getting nervous. The Jets are horrific. Stop throwing the ball Colts.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They're not even trying.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774204&pagenumber=293&perpage=40#post467119244

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Across a million leagues, I literally only needed Hilton to get 14 in standard + non-fractional scoring and Gore to get less than 11.1 in half PPR. There is a fantasy football God and he's on my side this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Beautiful. My best week all season long and of course I run into the one team with a higher score. :shepicide:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Ahahahahahahaha, wow. Thanks Powell for that .4, thanks Jets :smithicide:

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Sataere posted:

:negative:

You either won or made it a drat close game.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I lost like 4 out of 7 because Forte and Moncrief didn't do much.

I blame the Jets D and Fitz.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

RBX posted:

I blame the Jets D and Fitz.

You should just do this in general. Last night was embarrassing to watch and I'm a Giants fan.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Forte scored exactly enough to get me into my playoffs as a 6th seed since it's based on season total points. My record is 4-9

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I'm looking forward to tonight's TNF more than any other.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Anubis posted:

You either won or made it a drat close game.

I lost and it wasn't close. :v:

(This league has dumb bonuses, hence needing 600 yards)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Suave Fedora posted:

I'm looking forward to tonight's TNF more than any other.

Same. Both teams on short rest but really need the win.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Got that bye-week contentedness goin...

:feelsgood:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Oops, wrong thread.

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Dec 8, 2016

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Need a big game from Carr tonight to start the playoffs off right. Please validate my decision to play him over Cousins.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Making every wrong decision a grown man can make right now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress you Charmander I needed that Ware goal line gimmie

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sure, as soon as West subs in, they open a 30 foot hole that my goony rear end could have run through for a TD after letting Ware run directly into a wall. :mad:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

To whoever suggested Hill early in the season thank you. Now if only I had the courage to start him over Fitz and Baldwin every week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Starting Hill against KC DST. I feel... betrayed.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Hill is on my loving bench.

I am living in a world of darkness.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

RBX posted:

To whoever suggested Hill early in the season thank you. Now if only I had the courage to start him over Fitz and Baldwin every week.

Credit goes to Chris Harris for that one. Only ever made my WW list after he pointed out how hard KC was working to get the ball in Tyreek's hands.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I am so glad I sat Carr tonight.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Forever_Peace posted:

Credit goes to Chris Harris for that one. Only ever made my WW list after he pointed out how hard KC was working to get the ball in Tyreek's hands.

Yeah but you do *chuckles derisively* spreadsheet analysis. <dumb as gently caress voice> WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LOOK AT HIS YARDS PER TARGET, Forever_Peace, or as we call you, forever peas.

*presses button* <lady robot voice> this is why you're so lonely, Chris

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It would be super cool if Spencer Ware actually did anything tonight

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Yeah but you do *chuckles derisively* spreadsheet analysis. <dumb as gently caress voice> WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LOOK AT HIS YARDS PER TARGET, Forever_Peace, or as we call you, forever peas.

*presses button* <lady robot voice> this is why you're so lonely, Chris

The man is a special kind of insufferable. And still pretty mediocre at talent evaluation (still can't get over how much he gushed about Joique Bell last year, which, uhhhhhhh). But he just picks up on so many little usage patterns with all the damned tape he watches.

Managed to tolerate it a solid 3-4 weeks this year.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Derrick Johnson, one of my last remaining drafted linebackers (Kiko, Jarrell Freeman the drug user) probably ruptured his Achilles. My LB core has been absolutely decimated in the last 3 weeks.

I set a record in my 17 year old league for most points from drafted players but they're all dying lately.

Big smelly poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Well that certainly saves me the headache of always starting the wrong LB between Johnson and Malcolm Smith :sigh:

a shameful boehner posted:

I am so glad I sat Carr tonight.

I'm so glad that I'm on bye/in two-week playoff rounds

• Locked thread