Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Holy poo poo, the google snippet article about this poo poo is actually positive. You gotta go three results down to find a warning about this quackery.
Ran across this horror while looking at google results for the brand name poo poo.
:nms: https://www.change.org/p/australian-government-decriminalise-the-use-of-cansema-black-salve-on-human-beings/u/3185725 :nms:

Either some dumbfuck seriously told that lady that she could "draw out" the metastasized tumors out of the site of the original on her leg or she is delusional as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Picnic Princess posted:

So is that person innocently ignorant or consciously racist? Because squaw is 100% a racial slur.

Probably ignorant, but would argue with you if you told them.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

So is that person innocently ignorant or consciously racist? Because squaw is 100% a racial slur.

No it isn't

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Whatever if its racist or not, it's still derogatory and offensive

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
We had a Squaw mountain here but the state had to change the name of the mountain and the township the mountain is in and the littler mountain, but the ski 'resort' kept the name hah

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

quote:

Silicone tooth suit by Toronto based make-up effects artist Tenille Shockey

toothsuit

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i mean hey what else are you going to do with all those spare teeth laying around from your makeup artist job

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
What kind of enamel would do something like that

Teeth have fillings too

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

goose willis posted:

Teeth have fillings too

holy moly

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

goose willis posted:

Teeth have fillings too

I hadn't braced myself for such biting commentary.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PCOS Bill posted:

No it isn't

I know google is hard sometimes but it's clearly listed as offensive from multiple sources.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

LingcodKilla posted:

I know google is hard sometimes but it's clearly listed as offensive from multiple sources.

Remember who you're responding to

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I wonder if this comes in my size or if I'm on the cusp?

I'm sorry

vvv nice

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL has a new favorite as of 14:08 on Dec 9, 2016

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

That joke felt like pulling teeth

C'mon there's no wisdom in that one

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

If anyone falls for MageMage, dongicus, PCOS Bill or LOB, etc. again and they've been on PYF for more than two months, I am going to scream. I want to think none of you are so loving retarded as to fall for obvious trolls consistently, but it seems to keep happening. Lucky for me, I am the only mod who will touch this thread.

Here's a hint: if someone says something inflammatory, they're probably a troll and you can probably ignore them.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

What possible disease states are in play for arteries to become ulcered? Hell, I never thought about the circulatory system being ulcered before.

Mainly those feet make me :smith: because that's a lot of self-neglect.

Atherosclerosis, mainly. If it's an arterial ulcer there is poor blood flow TO the extremity, usually seen on the outside part of the ankle and toes. Venous ulcers are due to poor blood flow FROM the extremity, usually seen on the inner part and upper part of the lower leg. It looks like both so basically the person probably barely moves around, sits a lot, and has a lot of clogging in all their arteries and veins from a bad diet. To be fair it can also be a genetic issue just like for some people diet and exercise make no difference on super high cholesterol (which can also lead to Atherosclerosis).

It's not actually the artery/vein that is ulcered, it is the lack of proper nutrients to the limb or lack of getting rid of waste from the limb that causes the ulcers.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

cash crab posted:

If anyone falls for MageMage, dongicus, PCOS Bill or LOB, etc. again and they've been on PYF for more than two months, I am going to scream. I want to think none of you are so loving retarded as to fall for obvious trolls consistently, but it seems to keep happening. Lucky for me, I am the only mod who will touch this thread.

Here's a hint: if someone says something inflammatory, they're probably a troll and you can probably ignore them.

You're taking a bite out of crime

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

Disagreeing with the easily offended isn't trolling.

LingcodKilla posted:

Offensive != "100% a racial slur"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

PCOS Bill posted:

Disagreeing with the easily offended isn't trolling.

Offensive != "100% a racial slur"

But that's literally the reason it's offensive...

Sigh.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I was hoping we could avoid a derail for this.

PCOS Bill likes to say outrageous things to rile people up. Don't take what he says seriously. Don't reply to him. Put him on ignore and keep scrolling if you think for even a second that he believes what he says.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

These Cenobite designs are getting out of hand

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cash crab posted:

Legit question, actually wondering, why not just ban them? Like LOB is funny yeah but for the rest they add nothing other than derails and pissing people off. Is there some unwritten SA rule not to ban these kind of posters? I never really understood

Xen Tricks has a new favorite as of 06:23 on Dec 9, 2016

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

What is doing the "modelling" here?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Xen Tricks posted:

Legit question, actually wondering, why not just ban them? Like LOB is funny yeah but for the rest they add nothing other than derails and pissing people off. Is there some unwritten SA rule not to ban these kind of posters? I never really understood

Why don't we just execute anyone who fails to fall in lockstep with the commonly accepted views in society? Do outside opinions really add to humanity?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Xen Tricks posted:

They wouldn't be able to annoy you anymore, which would make the world an objectively worse place.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Xen Tricks posted:

Posting badly is not a ban-worthy offence. Trolling isn't either.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Its literally rule number 1 dude.

Low Content Posts
" replies consisting solely of trolling fall into this category"

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

looking at it in motion is very unsettling :smith:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

Why don't we just execute anyone who fails to fall in lockstep with the commonly accepted views in society? Do outside opinions really add to humanity?

:allears:

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Yeah like the dude said above, it's the first rule in the list. Shitposting in a serious/semi-serious subforum has always been a ban or probation here

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Cakefarts Carol posted:

looking at it in motion is very unsettling :smith:

im still mixed on this. Is it real teeth? the poster said it was silicon based made by an effects artist so it's maybe not?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
e: poo poo I'm being naive here. Of course it's real teeth.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

What is doing the "modelling" here?

Looks like some kind of makeshift mannequin. Good thing too, because the cloth looks like it's not sturdy enough to keep a bunch of pins covered in lead solder from poking through and raking against the wearer's legs. Lead poisoning is but a small price to pay for being ~steampunk~ though!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

:nws: that costume of silicone dicks

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

luv 2 date boys posted:

e: poo poo I'm being naive here. Of course it's real teeth.

I went and looked it up; it was a monster costume for a Syfy Original about a monster that eats people's teeth for some reason. The costume is apparently all silicone and the guy who worked on it has a lot of experience in the field of making really gross poo poo for TV and movies. His instagram is all pictures of dead babies that he sculpted, people with their faces ripped halfway off, people with their chest cavities laid open for the world to see, and so on.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What a strange job.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

god, look at that awful rat's nest of a board design. whoever wired that should be lobotomized.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Cumslut1895 posted:

god, look at that awful rat's nest of a board design. whoever wired that should be lobotomized.

Pretty sure I etched cleaner designs in my grade 11 electronics class.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is the apple that released a spore cloud next to an apple out of the same bunch.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Xen Tricks posted:

Raccoon Mom and Birb Mom loves all their children.

Even the ones who can't stop making GBS threads on the carpet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
What's the name of the other prolific PYF troll/gimmick? They have an avatar with a woman blowing a kiss that say "actually the best" or something like that. I was trying to explain pyf to my husband and couldn't remember their name and now it's driving me batty.

• Locked thread