Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Gyges posted:

If the arc doesn't end with Big Mom beaten up by Luffy, it ends with her holding her tea party grousing about how much she is totally above the damage that the Strawhat wrecking ball caused. Then she'll bring out the centerpiece for this tea party, the treasure chest from Fishman Island. Hopefully there will be some sort of explosive pun about how excited she is to open it.

The ending of this arc should just be the ending of Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines but with Big Mom in place of Lacroix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I didn't think the vinsmokes were world nobles. I thought they were second-tier like the alabasta royal family and king riku. Going to reverie, but not the super big-wigs.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Crazyeyes posted:

I didn't think the vinsmokes were world nobles. I thought they were second-tier like the alabasta royal family and king riku. Going to reverie, but not the super big-wigs.

The Arabasta royals are actually descended for the WG founders like the World Nobles. They were the only founders who chose to keep their kingdoms instead of moving to Mariejois.

The Vinsmoke and Riku families are unrelated to the World Nobles, however.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
I'm not so sure that the Germa are quite as weak as everyone is making them out to be. Of course they're shitheels that use their subordinates as human shields so of course they're going down, but Sanji's siblings were shown to be ridiculously powerful from a young age, similar to Luffy, Sabo, and Ace. Sanji was a just a late bloomer and should be an indication of how strong they could be. Underhanded tricks aside, I still believe they're powerful in their own right and I doubt we'll get a Luffy v. Bellamy moment with these guys against Sanji.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I wonder what happens if Big Mom tries to add years to Brooke's life

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Shoren posted:

I'm not so sure that the Germa are quite as weak as everyone is making them out to be. Of course they're shitheels that use their subordinates as human shields so of course they're going down, but Sanji's siblings were shown to be ridiculously powerful from a young age, similar to Luffy, Sabo, and Ace. Sanji was a just a late bloomer and should be an indication of how strong they could be. Underhanded tricks aside, I still believe they're powerful in their own right and I doubt we'll get a Luffy v. Bellamy moment with these guys against Sanji.

Sanji will definitely chump one of the brothers. This will show the other one that they need to get serious and not underestimate him anymore. This brother will then also get wrecked and Judge will realize that Sanji was not the weakling useless son he thought he was, before facing off with him in the climax of the arc.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

It's the time of the wedding

The three brothers are extra-gloaty

They unlock Sanji's cuffs

He kicks all three of them in the face

They battle as chaos breaks out everywhere. Sanji eeks out a gruesome victory against his brothers, while Judge watches in grim silence

Judge approaches Sanji

Tears are streaming down his face, he's overjoyed about Sanji's progress, he says he's his son after all, all is forgiven, he wants Sanjo to come live with him and inherit Germa, he tells him how proud he is as a father

Hug is imminent

And then Sanji kicks him in the face

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Silver2195 posted:

The Arabasta royals are actually descended for the WG founders like the World Nobles. They were the only founders who chose to keep their kingdoms instead of moving to Mariejois.

The Vinsmoke and Riku families are unrelated to the World Nobles, however.

I thought it said the Vinsmokes were like the Nefeltaris, OG world nobles who didn't go to Marijos with the rest.

Crazyeyes posted:

Sanji will definitely chump one of the brothers. This will show the other one that they need to get serious and not underestimate him anymore. This brother will then also get wrecked and Judge will realize that Sanji was not the weakling useless son he thought he was, before facing off with him in the climax of the arc.

So are you going with the 3rd Sanji brother being taken out by their sister, or is Pudding going to have to choke a bitch?

Edit: Actually it would be nice if the lady cook they beat the poo poo out of got a surprise upset on one of them. Viva La Revolution!

Gyges fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Dec 9, 2016

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Does Nitro have part of Capone's soul inside him? It could just be coincidence that they have similar headwear of course.

This is a great observation because Nitro did not have a face in Pudding's first appearance in Fishman Island

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Whatever the payoff will be for Sanjis situation

It will kick rear end

And face

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Radish posted:

The ending of this arc should just be the ending of Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines but with Big Mom in place of Lacroix

Only in the canon ending, I doubt the bomb in the box will be strong enough to wound Big Mom anyway, just enough to enrage her again.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Angry Lobster posted:

Only in the canon ending, I doubt the bomb in the box will be strong enough to wound Big Mom anyway, just enough to enrage her again.

As long as Pedro is sitting in a lawn chair next to Brook talking about how awesome it was and is voiced by John Dimaggio.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

The bomb causes big mom to die from cardiac arrest due to late onset type II diabetes.

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Dec 9, 2016

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Silver2195 posted:

Luffy is one of the few people (if not the only person) in the world not sexually attracted to Hancock. Them hooking up would make no sense.

That's how romance in fiction works though. Man/woman overlooks the superficial quailties of the hot badguy/gal and eventually warms up to them

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Does anyone else think that the roses Sanji gathered are in some way important? They are the focus of the panel when Sanji says he's gonna cook something for Pudding, and he was shown picking them. I don't know what they could mean, but it seems to be a little too much detail for them being a simple gift to Pudding.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
He's gonna put a rose on her grave :rip: :unsmigghh:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

LupusAter posted:

Does anyone else think that the roses Sanji gathered are in some way important? They are the focus of the panel when Sanji says he's gonna cook something for Pudding, and he was shown picking them. I don't know what they could mean, but it seems to be a little too much detail for them being a simple gift to Pudding.

He's not just doing his usual "hey pretty lady" schtick. He's actually trying to for real woo her. Because this is the year of making GBS threads on Sanji.

Dude's explosive rage break is going to be epic.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The question is, which brother gets the double page spread of his face being caved in with a single kick.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
One brother into the other into the dad hopefully

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I'm hoping for a spread for each brother and dad getting curbstomped! Sanji's explosion is going to be incredible to see unfold

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Jose posted:

One brother into the other into the dad hopefully

Boot to face to face to face to judge's unyielding mass.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

We're going to get a chapter like Sanji vs Kuroobi in Arlong Park, where he kicks the poo poo out of all of them for 6 pages straight.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

The question is, which brother gets the double page spread of his face being caved in with a single kick.

Which idiot kicked him first? Because I hope that dude gets shown what Sanji aka "Black Leg" is capable of :colbert:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what if usopp's most powerful attack is a slingshot using luffy's body

seriously, has anything along those lines ever happened? it seems so obvious.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

anime was right posted:

super coop weapon: human slingshot was pretty cool, I agree

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

anime was right posted:

Zoro and Sanji used him to bounce back cannonballs when they were escaping Enies Lobby and Luffy was unable to move on his own

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

anime was right posted:

Bring back Pirates Docking with the new and enhanced Franky.

It's like Pirates Docking 6, but with Zoro taking Robin's place as the arm and Jinbei taking Zoro's place as a leg.

Luffy as a sling for the Ussop arm.

Brook as the sword for the Zoro arm.

Nami and Robin as unamused bystanders.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

anime was right posted:

but with sword's

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
blackbeard and luffy, alone on raftel, have collapsed onto the ground. they cannot move.

between the rubble of the ravaged land and from the many shadows created by blackbeard's ultimate devil fruit power emerges a man with a long nose.

it is god. he approaches. he lifts luffy's body up by the head, ties his extremeities together, and then pulls back in preparation for his final attack.

hissatsu: usopp rubberman'd!

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

If the anime can afford it theres an orcestrial arrangement of the Sniper King theme

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Gyges posted:

He's not just doing his usual "hey pretty lady" schtick. He's actually trying to for real woo her. Because this is the year of making GBS threads on Sanji.

Dude's explosive rage break is going to be epic.

Or he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to all the stress he's under right now and is resorting to his love delusions as a coping mechanism to prevent himself from losing his poo poo entirely.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

dordreff posted:

but with sword's

But with Zoros

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it'd be zoro striking his pose from when he thought he was gonna be a candle

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Xelkelvos posted:

But with Zoros

Just a more efficient version of Orlumbus's throw!: :v:

This wouldn't even be the first time Luffy's created a new powerful move after being inspired by something else explicitly:

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154902096371812&id=51500251811

Arby's-San...

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Senpai finally noticed us. And god drat what a product. I love the new Arby's.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
If the ocean was made of curly fries, it wouldn't last a week Vs Luffy's bottomless stomach.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hate-Senpai posted:

Bring back Pirates Docking with the new and enhanced Franky.

Give Franky Eustass Kid's fruit, for the ultimate cyborg upgrade.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ten bucks what happens is Luffy scuffs things up with Big Mom enough so that when he gets to Sanji they flat book it in the direction of Wano, the warlord nipping at their feet until they collide into Kaido's army for the biggest showdown that pay-per-view can buy :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sooooo
If Arby's wants to make anime references why not make the most obvious one?