Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah cali would be a serious downgrade

Southern Cal sucks. I'm there every year and I despise it. Northern Cal is a possibility but it's too expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

N: The Pats signed Griff Whalen

V: Between this and the Trump support Belichick has got to be a white supremacist.

Griff "Fake Punt God" Whalen.

Lost Season 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Different strokes different folks. I love the sun and sea, not so much blowout haircuts, fake tanner and murder.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Southern California is a serious downgrade from New Jersey

I say as I read the snow report for Mammoth wearing flip flops in December about to go to wine country for the weekend.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Dec 9, 2016

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bills are dumb, Chapter 258:

quote:

Bills GM Doug Whaley to WGR 550 on Tyrod Taylor: "He's got 4 more games to write this chapter. Then after this season, like everybody on the team, we're going to do an evaluation and then we'll go from there.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'd love to live in Cali but I do enjoy cold weather/seasons for a variety of reasons

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Amy Pole Her posted:

blowout haircuts, fake tanner and murder.

Don't you live in Miami.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Bills are dumb, Chapter 258:

This has really been a fantastic season for scapegoating a good offense.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol what

quote:

Panthers have released CB Robert McClain, per league source. McClain started Super Bowl 50, but role decreased after team drafted 3 CBs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Gynecolojustice posted:

I'd love to live in Cali but I do enjoy cold weather/seasons for a variety of reasons

I like seasons too. They're a two hour drive away. But yeah I understand, nobody else should move here.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Different strokes different folks. I love the sun and sea, not so much blowout haircuts, fake tanner and murder.

I'm pretty good at avoiding all that stuff.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Andy Reid needs a Super Bowl ring.

Nov 6, 2002

Or at least an order of onion rings.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

Andy Reid needs a Super Bowl ring.

The Jets were SO STUPID not to hire him in '13.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

The Jets were SO STUPID not to hire him in '13.

The Around the NFL podcast today noted that Rex's Week 15 and 17 victories in his final season with the Jets knocked them out of position to draft Winston or Mariota.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah cali would be a serious downgrade

Actually, NJ is better than most states, believe it or not!

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, New Jersey is a good state with character.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

The Around the NFL podcast today noted that Rex's Week 15 and 17 victories in his final season with the Jets knocked them out of position to draft Winston or Mariota.

Thanks for that reminder.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

This has really been a fantastic season for scapegoating a good offense.
Bills to Rex: The defense has been super mediocre, but there were a lot of injuries, so it's not your fault.
Bills to Tyrod: We're starting Justin Hunter. Why can't you play better!?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Thanks for that reminder.

cheer up i'm sure a good jets season is just around the corner

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

I know KC won but I wasn't able to watch the game, why is Del Rio giving Andy the stink eye?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Guessing he was just frustrated, I don't think there's any specific incident between the two coaches

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

I know KC won but I wasn't able to watch the game, why is Del Rio giving Andy the stink eye?

He lost and his team played like rear end is the only thing I'm aware of. If there's any beef between the two it would be based on something Del Rio said after the first game they played as far as I know (something about Alex Smith sucking but working in a gimmick offense), Reid didn't even say anything bad in response to that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Well that's boring. I had visions of Schiano 4th quarter kneel down defense or something like that in my head.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
^ Del Rio was trying to say that our offense sucked so we have to resort to gimmicky poo poo at times to get by. He's sort of right depending on the game but gently caress him.

Grittybeard posted:

He lost and his team played like rear end is the only thing I'm aware of. If there's any beef between the two it would be based on something Del Rio said after the first game they played as far as I know (something about Alex Smith sucking but working in a gimmick offense), Reid didn't even say anything bad in response to that.

Maclin's response to noted coke boss on miami vice Del Rio's comments were perfect imo

quote:

“Well, we whooped them the last 3 4 times we played them so I don’t really care what he has to say personally”

lol raiders bitch

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Don't you live in Miami.

Nope. I actually don't like Miami at all. I live in Jupiter Florida

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

#FloridaMan

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ah cool, love that area. But yeah New Jersey is a very polarizing state. Most of what the Jersey stereotype is can be seen at Jets games more-so than Giants games. Not quite sure why that is.

Nov 6, 2002

Ah cool, love that area. But yeah New Jersey is a very polarizing state. Most of what the Jersey stereotype is can be seen at Jets games more-so than Giants games. Not quite sure why that is.

Because there's a 40 year median age difference.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Because Giants fan are all old rich guys.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Are the boys in Jupiter, in fact, more stupider?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

mcmagic posted:

Because Giants fan are all old rich guys.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Because there's a 40 year median age difference.

Both of these are fair points and not wrong, but the demographic of Jets fan just seems to be every Italian-American New Jersey or Long Island stereotype imaginable and not even this generation but the past few generations.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Both of these are fair points and not wrong, but the demographic of Jets fan just seems to be every Italian-American New Jersey or Long Island stereotype imaginable and not even this generation but the past few generations.

Literally the only Jets fan I know is a scrawny Irish guy

He did stop talking about them early this season though so maybe I just don't know any now

Worst fans are and will always be Steelers fans from Ohio

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jet fans are much more working class since they are really a Queens team.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

"I think Romo is going to get his opportunity," [Jerry] Jones said. "I don't want it to happen. But I think he may get his opportunity to get us a Super Bowl. While that's a mixed bag when I think about it — that means you don't have Dak out there — but it means, what a story, one for the ages, if he'd step in there and this year help us win a Super Bowl on the field with his skill.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The Browns could always use another body for the QB carousel. Come on down Tyrod!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Dak's going to get Nancy Kerrigan'd, isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Jerry... just shut up.

• Locked thread