Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

AceRimmer posted:

:vince:

Also as pathetic as it might be, I found this on the net in high school and I started to understand what happens to small South American countries.
Blessings in high school are hard to find, so no shame there. Also found out this game is abandonware so I'm going to play it tomorrow. Cheers! Do tell if you decide to do an LP. Could be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cduC2DZ7Iyw

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 16:03 on Dec 8, 2016

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Jay Reatard was dope. :)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they closed work today because of the incoming storm that i was promised would coat everything in a sheet of glistening ice

oh well, got the day off anyway

they do this here in the pnw, the first time the temperature drops every year everyone freaks out and work is closed

Al! has issued a correction as of 17:18 on Dec 8, 2016

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Sounds nice, its 14 below where I'm at and I'd rather be home right now

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2gfsV6zY-4

RIP

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Al! posted:

they closed work today because of the incoming storm that i was promised would coat everything in a sheet of glistening ice

they do this here in the pnw, the first time the temperature drops every year everyone freaks out and work is closed

I'm jealous. I can't even get my car off the side of the road where I parked last night but everyone has to come to work anyway because that's just the kind of town we live in.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Awesome, I'm going to have to get started on a much better avatar it seems

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Awesome, I'm going to have to get started on a much better avatar it seems

chupons great

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

FUNGAAAAH!!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

There is a good HA LP in the archive

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

i like this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

okay here are some of my street photos..... enjoy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
omg stay safe pakistani brad pitt posting ghost

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

^ looking wistful af on the red line last stop Alewife...

i like it but im not all keen on taking candids of random ppl on the street but thats just a personal objection...do share more tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/PeasParsley/status/806979938586886144

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i approve of the new forum title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you know, with the ~monster vote~ that pollsters missed TRUMP! *click* was what won the election!!!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

i approve of the new forum title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP! *CUCK*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i was wrong about the snow yesterday... got a lot of shots but didn't like almost any of them

i've been doing some post processing on my pictures, i think they look much better after adjusting the levels/curves/color balances.

i'm now in a holding pattern to see if they keep the office closed again 2day........... might just call out anyway.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

i was wrong about the snow yesterday... got a lot of shots but didn't like almost any of them

i've been doing some post processing on my pictures, i think they look much better after adjusting the levels/curves/color balances.

i'm now in a holding pattern to see if they keep the office closed again 2day........... might just call out anyway.

This is so lovely!!!

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Al! posted:

what part of the pnw are you in where everyone freaks out about a temperature drop?

e: i ask because im from spokane

WINNINGHARD has issued a correction as of 02:58 on Dec 10, 2016

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Mariana Horchata posted:

^ looking wistful af on the red line last stop Alewife...

i like it but im not all keen on taking candids of random ppl on the street but thats just a personal objection...do share more tho

ya, i get that. i got really into street photographers from the 60s/70s so i'm def copping their style. here are some of my favorite photos from other people

saul leiter was one of the first guys to use color, and i think he did it better than anyone else.

winogrand is pretty famous, he was what got me into it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

WINNINGHARD posted:

what part of the pnw are you in where everyone freaks out about a temperature drop?

e: i ask because im from spokane

im from the californian colony of portland

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

Our local news was showing some lady in Portland standing paralyzed with terror on the ice trying her damnedest not to fall on her rear end.

I guess that's gonna be their winter filler until we get some good poo poo like other southerners trying to drive in the lightest dusting of snow.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Al! posted:

:(

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I laughed for a solid minute at this.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I laughed for a solid minute at this.

goddammit

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
The best drat thing I ever experienced in Oregon was the young guy running over to me before I started pumping my gas.

More states should ban gas pumping, I would have loved that job as a young guy.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
eventually all gas stations will just be unmanned things with guns

there are pumps here with credit card receivers on them, and the station attendent stays in their little box and tells you to use that.

that an amazon go means it will soon be possible to never have to interact with another human again

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rudatron posted:

that an amazon go means it will soon be possible to never have to interact with another human again

jokes on you i already never interact with people anymore.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

OWLS! posted:

jokes on you i already never interact with people anymore.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

OWLS! posted:

jokes on you people already never interact with I anymore.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

rudatron posted:

eventually all gas stations will just be unmanned things with guns

there are pumps here with credit card receivers on them, and the station attendent stays in their little box and tells you to use that.

then what about the bathrooms? will they require credit card swipes now to enter instead of asking for and receiving the gas station bathroom shame key with the hubcap chained to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ17cRANPE8

yay snow + back to werk 2morrow

oh also, Thursday this week is a vy important day for me...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/12/09/pot-legal-thursday-massachusetts/Q4o46eU9LE9Vc0e6mZ28VK/story.html

it aint perfect but its progress and i am looking forward to being 'legally bombed' on 12/15/16...so pls plan the sync screening that nite accordindly tyia im sure u know my tastes by now :h:

:420:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Dec 11, 2016

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

okay here are some of my street photos..... enjoy

I used to live near that Lucky Market on Elm

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Frank Herbert predicted Trump.

After all, his world has an Orange Catholic Bible! :xd:

tektronic
Jul 9, 2001
is this forum the new LF or what? i left SA after the red purge in 2011

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

tektronic posted:

is this forum the new LF or what? i left SA after the red purge in 2011

it is whatever you want it to be

Adbot