Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zyla posted:

i feel like people arent getting the gravity of what just happened

gravity is a spook nobody really loving belives in it

we're all in the ed-balls continuum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

gently caress that, let's survive this fucker out of spite

ill be here waiting at the end of the looking glass to talk up trump as the hero of humanity and have little shrines to the god emperor totally ruining your post apocalyptic terroir

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Zyla posted:

i feel like for the first time our way of life might not survive trump
enough people managed to not eat each other after herbert hoover, enough people are going to live through trump

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

ill be here waiting at the end of the looking glass to talk up trump as the hero of humanity and have little shrines to the god emperor totally ruining your post apocalyptic terroir

you keep on posting from canada lol

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Serf posted:

you keep on posting from canada lol
Lol if you're not going on a (((globalist))) vacation for Christmas

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

let's make sure the people responsible for the destruction of humanity die as slowly and painfully as possible

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Baloogan posted:

your mind is broken, baloogan

Serf
May 5, 2011

AceRimmer posted:

Lol if you're not going on a (((globalist))) vacation for Christmas

my rear end will stay right here in Georgia

just volunteered to do a food drive over the Christmas break, then a warm clothes drive too

gonna get active

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Slobodan Milosevic "OH TAKE ME IN TENDER YUGOSLAVIA TAKE ME IN FOR HEAVENS SAKE, SAID THE VICIOUS ALBANIAN"

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Serf posted:

gonna get active
:same:

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Spanish Civil War 1936

CNT: "More bird memes comrades"

Franco: "Bomb the poo poo out of them"

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

American Exceptionalism posted:

In June 1927 Jay Lovestone, a leader of the Communist Party in America and soon to be named General Secretary, described America's economic and social uniqueness. He noted the increasing strength of American capitalism, and the country's "tremendous reserve power"; a strength and power which he said prevented Communist revolution.[25] In 1929, the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, disagreeing that America was so resistant to revolution, called Lovestone's ideas "the heresy of American exceptionalism"[26]—the first time that the specific term "American exceptionalism" was used.[27] The Great Depression seemingly underscored Stalin's argument that American capitalism falls under the general laws of Marxism.[28] In June 1930, during the national convention of the Communist Party USA in New York, it was declared that, "The storm of the economic crisis in the United States blew down the house of cards of American exceptionalism and the whole system of opportunistic theories and illusions that had been built upon American capitalist 'prosperity'".[29]
:bernout:

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
STALIN KNEW

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/807437567306108928

Keith backing this means the DNC is going to be firmly anti-Russia going forward probs :getin:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

Keith backing this means the DNC is going to be firmly anti-Russia going forward probs :getin:

gently caress yeah Keith

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
wtf are you gibbering about, AceRimmer

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Venom Snake posted:

or they put someone else in charge and avoid taking a stand on the russia thing

we'll see.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Venom Snake posted:

I got an alert for this on my phone and had to spend a solid minute staring at it to make sure it was real

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Well What Now posted:

wtf are you gibbering about, AceRimmer
Drunkposting sorry

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

AceRimmer posted:

STALIN KNEW

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

iirc the progressive wing (warren at least) doesn't want to be beholden to russia, the career dems/centrists want a proxy war with russia, so antipathy towards russia is some common ground they hold

this is the kind of bipartisanship that's constructive, instead of literally trying to make deals with psychopaths

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Even if photos of trump sucking Putins dick came out tomorrow, what is to be done? like I'm kind of surprised people are reacting so strongly to this given that legally they probably cant do anything about it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
all we need to do is get one of the members of pussy riot elected president of russia

bing bing bong so simple

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Even if photos of trump sucking Putins dick came out tomorrow, what is to be done? like I'm kind of surprised people are reacting so strongly to this given that legally they probably cant do anything about it.

Also everyone knew this before the election

Hillary said it in a debate

No one cared

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

they can't do anything, but it is still crazy

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
Why the gently caress didn't Obama order this 4 months ago? Why didn't the CIA discuss this back in June? It's too late now. We are all hosed and democrats are just trying way too hard the be the adults constantly.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

beergod posted:

Why the gently caress didn't Obama order this 4 months ago? Why didn't the CIA discuss this back in June? It's too late now. We are all hosed and democrats are just trying way too hard the be the adults constantly.

As I said this was all known before the election

It was well reported every single intelligence agency thought Russia was throwing it for trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
democrats are only looking out for their own bottom line, republicans are the party of the PEOPLE and the WORKERS and we have our shining god emperor to light the path to RIGHTEOUSNESS

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's almost like Obama wanted to fart in his supporters faces one more time to remind them how useless he was and how pointless his eight years in office was.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
i feel like the world is ending

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

cams posted:

or they put someone else in charge and avoid taking a stand on the russia thing

we'll see.

So far he's running against nobody and half the establishment has endorsed him. He's our guy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

It's almost like Obama wanted to fart in his supporters faces one more time to remind them how useless he was and how pointless his eight years in office was.

it's really sad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

legally trump is not yet even president-elect, the electoral college hasn't convened

evidence of the election being literally stolen could still hypothetically change the result by swaying electors but again, Worst Timeline

these relatively weak insinuations are basically meaningless by themselves though

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/807387479011655680

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

succ posted:

i feel like the world is ending
it will if you keep moping

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
obama was super supreme milk toast, the most milk toast mother fucker in history imo. milk toast every morning for brekky, milk toast with tuna for lunch, and a milk toast roast for dinner! thats it, tahts all he eats milk toast milk toast and then more milk toast milk toast milk shakes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

As someone said

Comey knew all of this and still wrote his letter

Think about that

Serf
May 5, 2011

at least we're aware that there is no party of the working people here in America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

As someone said

Comey knew all of this and still wrote his letter

Think about that

Hmm I think Republicans suck rear end in general.

• Locked thread