Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Spermy Smurf posted:

I'm running Bad Munki's fight now.
:unsmith:

Spermy Smurf posted:

Bad Munki's Team is on the left side of the arena.
:smith:

Spermy Smurf posted:

the handsome Spermy Smurf
Spermy Smurf, as cunning as he is handsome
the huge-dicked Spermy Smurf
the chiseled jawline and huge dick of Spermy Smurf
Spermy Smurf was the heart, soul, looks, dong, and generally the best fighter to ever grace the arena
:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I like the cut of your jib. Let' s get this show on the road. Everyone pick our team for betting and enjoy the show gentlemen!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Bad Munki's Team's team code is BAD :allears:
Spermy Smurf_BAD
Keith Vaz_BAD
2016_BAD

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Looking Back, I am sure of 2 things:
1. I should have found the thread before it finished
2. Grimper may have actually done one or two things wrong

Looks like we face another snakemane in the next round as well, so there is the chance to repeat that amazing feat.

Also a chance for me to repeat stabbing a dude then getting paralyzed.

Thought at least I managed what I imagine to be a sick, slo-mo dodge after getting bitten but before getting paralyzed.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Who will run the fights now? :ohdear:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Tunicate posted:

Who will run the fights now? :ohdear:

Vox lied, Spermy died

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Bah. Snakemen. Someone turn that freak into a nice pair of boots, please.

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Bad Munki posted:

Vox lied, Spermy died

Are we going to have to go to extreme measures to get this rolling again?

Arise Spermy! (Or ZeeToo, that's fine too)

Lady Teacup
Dec 6, 2016

Krunge posted:

Bad Munki's Team's team code is BAD :allears:
I really think the 1056 Champions should end up being SMUG

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Moleboy posted:

Arise Spermy! (Or ZeeToo, that's fine too)

Sorry, been mostly tied up at work lately.

We've got bedbugs and I get to babysit exterminators!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Just burn the house down and move on with life.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

goatface posted:

And all your belongings, can't forget to burn those.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

ZeeToo posted:

Sorry, been mostly tied up at work lately.

goatface posted:

Goatface makes a good point about priorities and I think this is a teachable moment. If something is keeping you from investing more time in DF Arena, set it on fire and walk away from it.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Shitposting with Bad Munki takes my time from running fights....

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Krunge posted:

And all your belongings, can't forget to burn those.

I would assume nothing less. Probably safer to let the exterminators gas the place and then seal them inside the conflagration so they can't carry anything out with them.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Spermy Smurf posted:

Shitposting with Bad Munki takes my time from running fights....

...just burn him down and move on with life?

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
We voted for blood now. Where is it?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Splode posted:

We voted for blood now. Where is it?

The blood was inside you all along.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Its the weekend. Nothing from me and Senor BedBug is dealing with his namesake.

I dont know how to do the thingy above the n on my phone.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Since when do commissioners get time off? We need to renegotiate those contracts.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Negotiations fell through, that's why we have these lovely replacement refs in the first place.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

You guys throwin flags back?

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
:siren: Round 1, Fight 1 :siren:

Bizarrest Overthinkers is on the left side of the arena.
Neck Size Optimiser (AJ_Impy) is a female strangler. She is empty handed and wears no armor.
GRAARG! (A good poster) is a male yeti. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears no armor.
Polyctena the Survivor (Maigius) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields a copper spear and a copper shield and wears a copper helm, two copper mail shirts, a copper breast plate, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.

Bizarrer Adventurers is on the right side of the arena.
DickSpear (Spermy Smurf) is a male werewolf. He wields an iron battleaxe and wears an iron cap, leather leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Snakes Laugh At The Human 1/2 (Tunicate) is a female serpent man. She is empty handed and wears an iron helm and an adamantine mail shirt.
BEHOLD! a beehole? (Anchors) is a female goblin. She wields a silver war hammer and wears an adamantine helm.

Bizarrer Adventurers is a 1.64 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 3350.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 2046.00 dwarfbucks for Bizarrest Overthinkers.

It's a truly bizarre match we've got for you tonight, folks.

Also, as it turns out, gently caress you all for these goddamn bedbugs themed team names.

DickSpear is the fastest fighter. He plants his axe in Neck's torso, and ribs turn to chunky salsa. Poly stabs beehole through the thigh, and GRAARG gets handsy with her. beehole immediately flops over and gives up. Neck bites DickSpear in the arm and latches on. He brushes her off, because she's a bitey little nuisance and not much of an actual fighter at all.

Snakes finally gets there. Poly stabs her, in a glancing arm blow. GRAARG finally puts his knife to work, mincing beehole's organs. Neck defies my expectations. She unhinges her jaw and wraps it around the huge werewolf's upper torso and bites so hard DickSpear's heart almost gives out. God, I haven't seen a mouth work like that outside of vore art.

It's not looking good for the one bizarre team. The bizarre team seems to be at least matching them on 1-1 duels, as GRAARG keeps hacking the fallen goblin and Poly's copper deflects the snake's fangs.

Neck bites DickSpear's body again, and the werewolf collapses in pain. :psyduck: I can't believe what I'm seeing. Snakes then turns and bites Neck, paralyzing the strangler and making her pass out, depriving her of a stunningly unexpected kill.

For a little while, the three upright fighters just sort of smack around the incapacitated ones. beehole has had her right lung perforated about a dozen times, but somehow she keeps breathing. Finally, after another stab from Poly, the goblin dies.

That frees up Poly and GRAARG to go beat up on Snakes, who's sort of casually shaking around Neck with what looks from here like a sort of glassy look on her face.

GRAARG lops off a hand. Poly stabs the other one. But Snakes could win this yet! She takes a mouthful of yeti, and venom courses through GRAARG. Numb fingers slip from his hilt, and he collapses with a sound like an avalanche. Both teams are down to one effective. Snakes whips her head around, and the poor yeti's limb is starting to look like what he did to beehole.

Poly performs a few stabs of varying effectiveness, but none are crippling. On the other hand, she has that copper armor, and that seems to be...

...never mind.

The end is a long, horrible time coming. Snakes plays with her paralyzed prey like a cat. Poly gamely keeps trying, whenever she's not paralyzed. Her only attack is a feeble swing that looks more like a push, but she at least splits the serpent's lips. In return, her arms are savagely removed, piecemeal, and sometimes Snakes instead bites at Neck, injecting fresh venom and shaking him around like a chew toy.

Eventually, too much ichor oozes out. Polyctena the Survivor is the first of her team to die.

Neck suffers. Eventually, DickSpear recovers enough to see what is going on, and, horrified beyond words, delivers a mercy axe to Neck. A clean end, at the least.

But something else has happened.

GRAARG is back in the game. He's lost his weapon, but he's at least fighting fit.

Snakes bites him again and so much for that comeback. DickSpear splits his head like firewood.

Bizarrer Adventurers wins a 3-1!

Kills
DickSpear: 2
Snakes Laugh At The Human 1/2: 1
Polyctena the Survivor: 1

:siren: As a special bonus present, our winning team gets bedbugs! This non-rejectable prize is your trophy for sadism.

The losing team is not forgotten! They will be given the same prize, in consolation for all them them going from dominating to useless because of one single snake.

This special gift is also shared with the audience at home! Whether you joined us live or are viewing this at some remove, you get bedbugs, too!

Bedbugs for everyone!

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
That is exactly how we planned it.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

That is exactly how we planned it.

Spermy Smurf is confirmed to secretly be a master tactician.

Anchors fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Dec 12, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Fuckin told you.

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

My condolences ZeeToo. I had bedbugs for about a month earlier this year before they got killed off for good. poo poo sucks soooo hard.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Curses, outbitten. Ah well, at least she got to KO a werewolf solely using her teeth.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Trying to manually eradicate them seems a nuisance. Maybe introduce natural predators?

quote:

Natural enemies of bed bugs include the masked hunter insect (also known as "masked bed bug hunter"), cockroaches, ants, spiders (particularly Thanatus flavidus), mites, and centipedes (particularly the house centipede Scutigera coleoptrata).

hmm.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Spiders are cool. And useful. And not intrusive.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
The bedbugs are at work, not at home. :v:

I don't have quite enough clout to suggest my work introduce cockroaches as a solution.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

Fuckin told you.

Our strategy is invincible! No weaknesses!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What is a snake?

A miserable little pile of venom!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Round 1, Fight 5 :siren:

Spermy is a really bad commissioner is on the left side of the arena.
Yer Tie (Pickled Tink) is a female yeti. She is empty handed and wears a copper helm and leather leggings.
SECRETLY MADE ONLY OF SPIDERS (ZeeToo) is a male minotaur. He wields a copper spear and a wooden shield and wears no armor.
Pierre Tanoy the Tree Cutter (Fermata) is a male elf. He wields a copper pick and a copper shield and wears an iron cap, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, silver gauntlets, and leather high boots.

Hitmen for Armok is on the right side of the arena.
CID STEELFORGE (dmboogie) is a male dwarf. He wields an iron spear and wears an iron helm, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
I Bite You! (Fuubi) is a female serpent man. She is empty handed and wears an iron cap, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, and iron gauntlets.
Audrey Gravescreams (Ramc) is a female human. She wields an iron long sword and wears leather armor, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.

Spermy is a really bad commissioner is a 2.04 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 2246.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1100.00 dwarfbucks for Hitmen for Armok.

The fighters charge. Audrey Gravescreams is incredibly fast, leaving her teammates in the dust.

Pierre Tanoy, the elf, swings his pick and tears Audrey's calf to shreds. Audrey falls over with a scream and her return strike is caught on the same pick in her leg.

CID STEELFORGE arrives to save his teammate and gets picked by Pierre as well. Chest muscles are torn, blood flies.

SPIDERS swings at the downed Audrey and thats when Bite You arrives. The snakeman catches the fist in his mouth and injects venom. SPIDERS the minotaur goes down, paralyzed, but on his way to the floor manages to stick his spear into Bite You's tail where it remains to this day.

Audrey slashes SPIDERS left leg off at the knee while Bite You shakes vigorously.

CID STEELFORGE dodges a punch from the yeti Yer Tie and then darts back in with his spear and punctures the yeti's chest, tearing the heart muscle. Arteries are torn (clearly, it's the drat heart) and Yer Tie is in pain.

Pierre tries to free SPIDERS from Bite You's grip, but his pick is deflected by armor.

Audrey, from the ground, hamstrings the giant yeti and Yer Tie falls to the floor unconscious.

Pierre darts forward to fight once again but manages to draw Bite You's attention. The snakeman punctures the leather boot and injects venom into the elf.

SPIDERS has overcome his venom, but he's been shaken and torn so much that he just closes his eyes and prays for death.

Audrey's sword strikes Yer Tie again and he finally bleeds out from his chopped up heart.

Audrey changes her target to the downed minotaur and splits his head in two.

But whats this? Pierre has shaken off his paralysis, stood up, gathered his weapon, and dodged out of range for a moment. This fight isn't over yet!

Okay now it's over. Another dose of venom and a painful bite from Bite You was all it took.

CID STEELFORGE gets the kill with a spear to the head.

Hitmen for Armok win with a 3-0 victory that started out kind of rocky.

Kills:
Audrey Gravescreams: 2
CID STEELFORGE: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
On another note I figured out how to edit the gifs that turn green in GIMP so I can stop that from happening.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Dec 12, 2016

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Hmmm, the first 3-0 victory and it's against team Spermy is a really bad commissioner!

I'm sure it's nothing.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Well, that was shockingly expected. :v:

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Krunge posted:

Hmmm, the first 3-0 victory and it's against team Spermy is a really bad commissioner!

I'm sure it's nothing.

Also, the match against us with Spermy as a Well Endowed Gladiator, it was nearly 3 - 0 except for a freak paralysis headshot (Which was awesome).

Coincidence? :tinfoil:

Fermata
Jul 20, 2006

I be scrubbin', you be watchin' yo back
Who would have thought Pierre would actually have done something useful? If only I had given him a stronger pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Moleboy posted:

Also, the match against us with Spermy as a Well Endowed Gladiator, it was nearly 3 - 0 except for a freak paralysis headshot (Which was awesome).

Coincidence? :tinfoil:

"Serpents laugh at the human 1/2" isn't just a name. Removing both arms to go 100% serpent mid-combat DRAMATICALLY increased her power level.