Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

Mmmmmm, Bait.

Wait...Bate?

MMMMMMM, Bate!

Edit: Oh and

From what I hear it's more then, "Almost naked"

You're such a loving creep, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

Never even heard of tineye before this post.

Unless I'm mistaken it was first to market with the search by image functionality, I know I saw it used around SA before Google had that feature.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Indeed, it was the reverse image search before Google made it mainstream :hipster:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

You're such a loving creep, lol

:shrug:

I really like cosplay.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Live long and prospurr :haw:

...I'll show myself out.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

That still looks pretty shopped and so do the couple I saw on her site. The costume looks pretty decent, but now I'm more curious how it looks when she isn't photoshopping herself thinner and then nerds aren't photoshopping her photoshop to make her thicker.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cat Hatter posted:

That still looks pretty shopped and so do the couple I saw on her site. The costume looks pretty decent, but now I'm more curious how it looks when she isn't photoshopping herself thinner and then nerds aren't photoshopping her photoshop to make her thicker.

:yikes:

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

What? I don't care if she's fat or has only one leg and photoshopped a second one into her pictures or whatever, I'm just curious what she feels was necessary to hide.

Of course, I'm pretty sure its just that she learned a skill and is now overusing it like all the people with dutch angles or have cosplay pictures that are mostly filters layered on top of each other.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Cat Hatter posted:

What? I don't care if she's fat or has only one leg and photoshopped a second one into her pictures or whatever, I'm just curious what she feels was necessary to hide.

Of course, I'm pretty sure its just that she learned a skill and is now overusing it like all the people with dutch angles or have cosplay pictures that are mostly filters layered on top of each other.

This is from her site, and doesn't seem to be photoshopped.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
And I shall need not reply.

Blessed is the mind too small for photoshop.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Body shaping undergarments are a hell of a thing.

Here is a rad Storm.

Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

Cat Hatter posted:

:ssh: She's wearing shapewear

e:fb

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Goddamn that storm is ripped. She could pull off colossus.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Water Bras Are LIES! <:mad:>

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
It is possible to have naturally large breasts.

This Princess Xena is great.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Funhilde posted:

I will leave my reply at, DAT SKIRT! :dance:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Colonial Air Force posted:

Starring Forrest Whitaker

When the Marvel Star Wars crossover happens...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Funhilde posted:

Minor observation, but I think she should've gone for a Hoop skirt with a Chakram base to make it perfect.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Floppychop posted:

This is from her site, and doesn't seem to be photoshopped.

I'll be the first to admit that I only know the basics of how cosplay is constructed, I just saw this left image...

...where, now that I look at it again, it looks like her corset thing isn't playing well with her leg fabric (because if you were altering the image in post, that would be hard to miss). Plus, the image compression is acting up at the high contrast edges of her legs/the ground and her hands/her hips/cape and leaving an extra jagged edge.

tl;dr Someone posted a photoshoped image of a well done cosplay and now all fabric with a flat texture looks unnatural to me.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Ignite Memories posted:

Goddamn that storm is ripped. She could pull off colossus.

Even when he was in metal form.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jedit posted:

Even when he was in metal form.

He wouldn't enjoy it. Thought he was gay.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

LingcodKilla posted:

He wouldn't enjoy it. Thought he was gay.

That's Iceman. Colossus and Kitty Pryde have had a sort of thing forever.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ultimate Colossus was gay. Ultimate Kitty was dating Spider-Man instead.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Jedit posted:

If "dating Kitty Pryde" is your evidence for Colossus being straight then I have some bad news about your "Iceman is gay" theory.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

This is the Powergirl cosplayer from above. I'm posting it because I like the female barbarian character in Diablo 3, and because everybody keeps talking about her wearing Spanx, which she isn't here.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

rydiafan posted:

This is the Powergirl cosplayer from above. I'm posting it because I like the female barbarian character in Diablo 3, and because everybody keeps talking about her wearing Spanx, which she isn't here.

She is wearing a waist cinching corset under her Powergirl costume which is totally appropriate for it. Too often people don't wear good undergarments with their costumes and it really takes away from all the work they've done.

This is the best eye I've seen on a Leela costume.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Funny, I thought THIS was the best Leela costume:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Funhilde posted:

She is wearing a waist cinching corset under her Powergirl costume which is totally appropriate for it. Too often people don't wear good undergarments with their costumes and it really takes away from all the work they've done.

This is the best eye I've seen on a Leela costume.

That is great. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off Leela's eye very well before.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
That eye is terrifying holy gently caress

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Ignite Memories posted:

That is great. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off Leela's eye very well before.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FirstAidKite posted:

That eye is terrifying holy gently caress

Oh they get a lot creepier!

Also a lot jankier

Edit: these Leelas went to a heck of a lot of effort but it still looks pretty creepy

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 20:18 on Dec 10, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Leela.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I like that the thing on her wrist appears functional in that last one.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ignite Memories posted:

I like that the thing on her wrist appears functional in that last one.

I believe it was her cell phone. :)

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I believe it was her cell phone. :)

The wristlojackamater can also play tetris

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
:3: the little girl dressed as Nibbler

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Jedit posted:

:flashfact: C'mon now everyone; it's perfectly simple:

Ultimate Colossus is gay.

Earth-616 Colossus is straight.

Iceman was straight, but his earlier self got time-displaced and it turns out he was gay all along so now there's a gay Iceman and a straight Iceman.
[

Also, Beast claimed he might be gay but it turns out he was just conducting a thought experiment. No one knows why.

Comics, folks!

*Disclaimer: Selected photos do not necessarily represent the sexuality of the cosplayers involved.*

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Adult Iceman was confronted by young Iceman and admitted he was gay.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
Not gonna rest until Marvel tracks queerness like power levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Beast claimed he was gay in an attempt to get back at an ex. And he's supposed to be the mature and intelligent of the group.

• Locked thread