Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The dangers of being too cool dot jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

:derp: today is the drop dead shipping deadline for secret santa :derp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Rushi

by Smythe

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The dangers of being too cool dot jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Have you guys heard of Nara, in Japan? Whole city full of friendly deer.

Beet Wagon

Pupper won a Harry Potter costume contest at some kind of Barnes and Noble Harry Potter thing last night. It seems increasingly unlikely that my girlfriend will ever stop buying him clothes.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Alright. I will rick being a total goon and get this long coat. BYOB has never steered me wrong before.

Piso Mojado

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Alright. I will rick being a total goon and get this long coat. BYOB has never steered me wrong before.

:swoon: drat tiberius, your hunky af my dude

Android Blues

tall guys in long coats are cute

Android Blues

I assume short men in long coats are too, but I never see them so I don't know.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Android Blues posted:

I assume short men in long coats are too, but I never see them so I don't know.

they are :3:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Piso Mojado posted:

:swoon: drat tiberius, your hunky af my dude

Bah. I wish. That is the coat I am running with. The guy is out of my price range.

alnilam

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Bah. I wish. That is the coat I am running with. The guy is extra.

yeah... extra hunky!!

alnilam

Hey you changed it :mad:

Beet Wagon

Does that coat come with that jawline or do I have to buy it separate?

POOL IS CLOSED

Beet Wagon posted:

Does that coat come with that jawline or do I have to buy it separate?

plastic surgery costs extra, but such results! how dashing! :allears:

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I have a strong jawline. ladies. :grin:

Ahem, um, also, I'm eating swordfish tacos I made, and they are pretty dang dope.

FluffieDuckie

ok guys we have several "i like x band" threads cropping up and those are devolving into "i like this" "no you're wrong" chat threads which aren't really interesting or funny. if you guys want a "band discussion mega thread" where you can argue which bands suck or whatever that's fine, but i'm going to clear out these individual band threads to make space for excellent content

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i like the triton trombone quartet

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

The Bananana posted:

I have a strong jawline. ladies. :grin:

Ahem, um, also, I'm eating swordfish tacos I made, and they are pretty dang dope.

*gasp* what would smart pretty redhead think if she saw you going around talking to other ladies like that

FluffieDuckie

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys we have several "i like x band" threads cropping up and those are devolving into "i like this" "no you're wrong" chat threads which aren't really interesting or funny. if you guys want a "band discussion mega thread" where you can argue which bands suck or whatever that's fine, but i'm going to clear out these individual band threads to make space for excellent content

except for the funny one. i'm leaving the funny one (for now)

Urodov

i have a sin to confess

i caved and activated that thing that stops the tilting

thus have i betrayed the Lord BYOB in my heart

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

FluffieDuckie

Urodov posted:

i have a sin to confess

i caved and activated that thing that stops the tilting

thus have i betrayed the Lord BYOB in my heart

it's ok. we accept people will all kinds of limitations here

except shovel murders and rape enablers. we have a long history of not accepting them

just leave the shovel in the garage and you'll be fine

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

FluffieDuckie posted:

except shovel murders and rape enablers. we have a long history of not accepting them

Racists are also bad, right?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FluffieDuckie posted:

no shovel murderers you say... hmm....

*washes shovel*

alnilam

i haven't murdered any shovels but i did break a rake once :(

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
So my early Christmas gift arrived this weekend, a Blue Snowball. Been wanting to get a proper quality microphone for a while, so I figured I'd have this be one of the few times I ask my parents for something specific for a Christmas gift. Not only did it show up, but it also came with a pop filter and studio headphones, items that I assumed would've had to be picked up separately, so if they decided to throw it in themselves then I'm super grateful for it. I'll be sure to thank them when I talk to them tomorrow.

Hope you're all having a good Saturday, BYOB.

Scathach posted:

Have you guys heard of Nara, in Japan? Whole city full of friendly deer.
One of the many reasons I want to go to Japan. To see how nice they are as well as how greedy they are for food (both are probably very high).

death sext

ArclightBorealis posted:

So my early Christmas gift arrived this weekend, a Blue Snowball. Been wanting to get a proper quality microphone for a while, so I figured I'd have this be one of the few times I ask my parents for something specific for a Christmas gift. Not only did it show up, but it also came with a pop filter and studio headphones, items that I assumed would've had to be picked up separately, so if they decided to throw it in themselves then I'm super grateful for it. I'll be sure to thank them when I talk to them tomorrow.

cool :) what are you going to use it for?

FluffieDuckie

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Racists are also bad, right?

yeah sorry. and racists

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Is it okay if I just use my shovel to clear snow off my sidewalk? Honestly I'm not sure you could even murder someone with this shovel if you wanted to, the blade is plastic.

Matoi Ryuko

Is it okay if I use my shovel to clear the racists off of my sidewalk?

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

death sext posted:

cool :) what are you going to use it for?
Let's Plays, mainly. I haven't done one with voice commentary yet (my last two were subtitled LPs), and I figured when I get around to it I should have a setup that's more than just the built in webcam on my Surface Pro (or the old Logitech USB camera that I had for my desktop). Now to work on tweaking various settings and getting a bit of practice. I think I found good area of my desktop to set the pop filter.

FluffieDuckie

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is it okay if I just use my shovel to clear snow off my sidewalk? Honestly I'm not sure you could even murder someone with this shovel if you wanted to, the blade is plastic.

yes

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Is it okay if I use my shovel to clear the racists off of my sidewalk?

yes

Piso Mojado

byob8.2: shovel murder free for 0 days

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

alnilam posted:

*gasp* what would smart pretty redhead think if she saw you going around talking to other ladies like that

"Oh no I am so jealous I better do stuff to really wow him and make me love me."

POOL IS CLOSED

byob has seen shovel murders? :ohdear: what the h*ck goes on around here?

the only thing my shovel murders is my back!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Fluffie duckie I feel like I must report forums poster fluffie duckie to you

Ducks are extremely problematic.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

byob has seen shovel murders? :ohdear: what the h*ck goes on around here?

the only thing my shovel murders is my back!

some terrible people (not talking about myself here) wash up in byob as a way of sticking to the forums after every other subforum has rejected them for their crimes

not talking about me

hi how are you ♥

FluffieDuckie

we're the land of last chances which works out pretty well for a lot of folks who find a way to turn around. it makes my heart swell.

but every once in a while it turns out they probably shouldn't be clinging to the forums at all

FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're the land of last chances which works out pretty well for a lot of folks who find a way to turn around. it makes my heart swell.

but every once in a while it turns out they probably shouldn't be clinging to the forums at all
Finally... I can let go...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FactsAreUseless posted:

Finally... I can let go...

*starts posting in the imp zone*

hi how are you ♥