Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

can tillerson immediately cash out his 250 mil in stocks, quit his white house position, and give trump half the profits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

all their dirty tricks don't count for much when we gently caress up yemen. no way we're gonna take iran on, and all their dirty tricks are there. We can fight a proxy war in yemen without too much difficulty.

Taking Iran on in Bolton World = turning it into a parking lot

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Phi230 posted:

lol if you think NK isn't going to both gas and nuke the south if a war breaks out

my first douchebag move in Next War: Korea is to immediately use all my chem and nuclear weapons on turn 1

Trump's going to request a few billion before we send in any assistance.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you really don't seem to understand just how badly iran is going to gently caress us up. just like north korea they've been preparing for a showdown with the american empire for decades. they're willing to sacrifice a lot of lives to bloody us. they might not have the most technologically advanced militaries but they have one hell of a determined one and are going to use some very dirty tricks on us.

Also just for reference you're talking about a country that can take a group of southern Lebanese villagers and turn them into elite forces that can beat 1st world militaries like Israel, these guys are definitely not people you should take lightly.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
goonfleet was CIA and redswarm was just practice for trump+putin isis bombing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Oiled and Ready posted:

Russia's gonna help us destroy isis and invade Iran and then we goin' splitsies, Russia gets the majority of Iran and we get a new puppet in Kurdistan including Iraq and the the relevant parts of Iran. Syria is left with Assad.

Then puppet Kurdistan takes out Saudi Arabia for us, bing bong so simple

Oh and uh Israel on our side and Turkey on Russia's both gotta try real hard to stay as relevant in the Bromance Period

can europe stay out of it

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
We are living in a "nuke mecca" TCOT meme lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

this is what got crooked hillary to kill vilerat be careful!

loogey you shd go smoke some salvia

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

all their dirty tricks don't count for much when we gently caress up yemen. no way we're gonna take iran on, and all their dirty tricks are there. We can fight a proxy war in yemen without too much difficulty.

lmao stop putting faith in saudi arabia. they're a useless paper tiger that has a billion tanks and fighter jets yet cant seem to run their own operations without US expertise and even then they gently caress everything up.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

consciousness is a deleterious mutation

people always give superheroes like the flash poo poo cuz they're all "hurr if you had that kind of super speed you'd need super reflexes and not have friction and blah blah". one great power without others just becomes a big dumb tragic liability.

Douglas Adams made a joke about a guy who became immortal and hated natural born immortals for innately knowing how to cope with it.

humans got consciousness and all it's insane implications without the ability to loving think worth poo poo.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I just got Star Trek Ascendancy in the mail and it makes me wonder what the Federation would look like now that Trump is president

spoiler: mirror universe

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hZ-il7Ey9I

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I haven't read (nor will I ever read) Flynn's MUSLIMS ARE SATAN book but does he call anywhere for nuking Muslim Holy sites? Because I wouldn't be surprised

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Tiler Kiwi posted:

people always give superheroes like the flash poo poo cuz they're all "hurr if you had that kind of super speed you'd need super reflexes and not have friction and blah blah". one great power without others just becomes a big dumb tragic liability.

Douglas Adams made a joke about a guy who became immortal and hated natural born immortals for innately knowing how to cope with it.

humans got consciousness and all it's insane implications without the ability to loving think worth poo poo.
we have plenty of ability, most people just do not have the inclination because it's scary

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

Taking Iran on in Bolton World = turning it into a parking lot

maybe if they fire up their nuke program, but it wouldn't be cricket to nuke em after shutting it down

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao stop putting faith in saudi arabia. they're a useless paper tiger that has a billion tanks and fighter jets yet cant seem to run their own operations without US expertise and even then they gently caress everything up.

i have zero, negative faith in saudi arabia, I think we're gonna get involved in yemen of our own accord just to fight iran without having to fight iran in iran.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
army movies - jarhead, hurt locker, blackhawk down

navy movies -

navy is better at everything

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

hardly anyone thinks ever. almost everything you do and feel is decided long before it reaches the conscious levels of brain function

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

logikv9 posted:

the best case scenario timeline has the proletariat revolutionary president in 2020 spending the entirety of the 4 years rebuilding the communities that were burned to a crisp during the last of the oligarch purge wars...

I think that is closer to an ideal timeline for me at this point.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Baloogan posted:

maybe if they fire up their nuke program, but it wouldn't be cricket to nuke em after shutting it down

i have zero, negative faith in saudi arabia, I think we're gonna get involved in yemen of our own accord just to fight iran without having to fight iran in iran.

Except the proxy war in Yemen is failing and hasn't met any of it's objectives.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
and you get a refugee crisis

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

loogey you shd go smoke some salvia

no once long ago was enough

pathetic little tramp posted:

army movies - jarhead, hurt locker, blackhawk down

navy movies -

navy is better at everything

army has MASH
air force has Stargate

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

THIS 👏 IS 👏 👏REALLY👏hosed👏UP

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Trash Trick posted:

THIS 👏 IS 👏 REALLY👏hosed👏UP👏

#nuclearwarclapback

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

Except the proxy war in Yemen is failing and hasn't met any of it's objectives.

distracting bolton from trying to invade mainland iran is a good enough objective in my book!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hey, the majority of service members were pro-trump so they wanted this

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how nice that the army-navy game this year is in an undisputed blue state

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

so EU is out of play next turn, and the turn after that, and the turn after that.

oh woops climate crisis, another refugee crisis! EU lose a turn lol!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
trump would have lost if we didnt let people without their precious bodily fluids vote

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
ballogan how bad do things have to get before you drop the gimmick

are we talking missiles away, or just tanks rolling over protestors

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Al-Saqr posted:

If Russia didn't care about their allies, they wouldn't have thrown themselves behind mass murderers like Bashar as hard as they did, especially in the face of the U.S. allies trying to influence events there. I think Syria proved that Russia has definitive red lines with how much they care about certain countries.

lol Russia does military action lately for one reason, pipelines

Syria or Turkey out of their hands would allow a ME to Europe direct flow of oil and gas, which would be a big problem for Russia both economically and strategically.

Same with the Ukraine poo poo, that all happened because of oil and gas contracts. Ukraine's energy model is to act as a tollbooth between the Russian puppet 'stans and the EU, and Russia bullies them into letting Russian gas corps run a lot of their production.

Sometime around the Maidan riots, Ukraine altered the deal to the point that Russia got tired of looking for peaceful solutions, so they bopped them in the nose and stole Crimea.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FistEnergy posted:

hes in canada he's gonna laugh his way to the grave

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trash Trick posted:

THIS 👏 IS 👏 👏REALLY👏hosed👏UP

i am so happy

FistEnergy posted:

i don't gimmick post. i may poo poo myself if ICBMs fly but i will be erect

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

i would like to humbly suggest crowd-pleasing happyfilm THREADS for a future Trump Thread Movie Night

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Tiler Kiwi posted:

tbh it scares me how attractive fascism is to people.

it makes me think there's some innate fault in humanity. like all the Darwinian natural selection boondoggle bullshit has left us with a set of biases and conceptions (and, in the memetic or whatever sense, our cultures/habitus as well) that ensured our early survival, but left a fatal time bomb in our biology and psyche that shall inevitably drat us all to a hell of our own creation and/or ensure our own self destruction, given enough time. or something.
it's like there are built in measures for population control that basically amount to suicide in various species :unsmigghh:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

FistEnergy posted:

lol baloogan exists in a position of privilege where things would get way worse for other people before it gets to him, thus his delight at the possibility of widespread suffering

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Kurtofan posted:

can europe stay out of it

Which country

Let's just say this time renaming them "Freedom Fries" will be a compliment

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Agronox posted:

i would like to humbly suggest crowd-pleasing happyfilm THREADS for a future Trump Thread Movie Night

please don't encourage your fellow goons to kill themselves

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

trump wants to repeal the legislation limiting oil and gas exports, hope the rest of the world embargoes us and people realize what a waste of loving money it was :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Phi230 posted:

hes in canada he's gonna laugh his way to the grave

im still within the ploom of bangor/kitsap

so i will be laughing but not ... that long.

Agronox posted:

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase wait to show that till i get back from the boonies I want to cheer and laugh at all the good bits!!!!!

• Locked thread