Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

change my name posted:

trump wants to repeal the legislation limiting oil and gas exports, hope the rest of the world embargoes us and people realize what a waste of loving money it was :thumbsup:

Ohhh i get it now, the master plan is coming together!

Russia as our bros, bombing the poo poo out of ISIS and taking the oil, Iran deal ripped up, repealing all climate regulation, stymie alrernative fuel production, Rex/Bolton SoS combo, Mattis at SecDef, it's all for one purpose: destroy OPEC and then become OPEC

in 2014 over 66% of world oil production came from the top ten countries:

Saudi Arabia 542 Mt (13%)
-Take out the royal family during the Iran war that we get them involved in, blame Iran, and allow Iran to almost destroy them before we swoop in to establish the U.S. Protectorate of New Arabia. Impose a tax on their oil to pay off their "war debt", occupy the country with bases and troops. Leave Mecca and Medina alone, though.

Russia 529 Mt (13%)
-bro down with Putin and, along with Canada, form DONPEC (Distinguished Organization of the Northern Petroleum Exporting Countries)

United States 509 Mt (12%)
-DONPEC

China 212 Mt (5%)
-let China be China, perhaps covertly support Russian action on the edges

Canada 208 Mt (5%)
-DONPEC

Iran 166 Mt (4%)
-Rip up the deal, pit them against Saudi and let Putin eventually take their oil

Iraq 160 Mt (4%)
-bomb ISIS, take the oil for 'Murica

Kuwait 158 Mt (4%)
-fold into New Arabia

United Arab Emirates 157 Mt (4%)
-fold into New Arabia

Venezuela 151 Mt (4%)
-CIA will soon stop investigating our new bros and get to work

-------

Use DONPEC to extort Europe into poverty, and extort the other non-members into double-poverty. Watch the DOW hit 30,000 and re-elect Trump.

It's that simple, folks!

E: Edxxon Balldez

Oiled and Ready fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Pwesident Twump

a baby born in 2017's first words

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

"Every philosophy is just the personal confession of the philosopher." -Ol' Fritz

Nobody ever talks about human nature in general without sounding like they're just trying to excuse themselves.

Edit: Also I'm very excited for the awkward, grinding pivot of American foreign policy and military dispositions to a pro-Russia footing, giving them their way in Eastern Europe and the Middle East, right up until Putin does something to accidentally insult Trump at a dinner or online and everything has to pendulum back the other way right to the brink of global nuclear war.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah canada could take 208 Mt airburst as long as you avoid my location thanks

Serf
May 5, 2011

Princess Di posted:

You are merely speaking for some of us. The purge will leave those who can rub two cents together to make a thought. I guarantee.

The same people who like to talk about meritocracies, bootstraps and welfare queens can't move their fat asses across a room for a sandwich let alone have a useful thought.

God gives you what you need, not what you want.

I want Kumbaya.

A higher power feels it may be necessary to thin the herd.

disagree. it will be interesting to see what exactly the Great Filter is for us, but my money is on an inability to think in the long-term in large numbers. corralling people into acting in their best interests is hard, rarely accomplished by people like Huey Long and LBJ

grand decisions are made by people with terrestrial agendas and critical short-sightedness, and we've placed such awesome power in their hands that when they finally make a big mistake, it is likely to leave the biosphere in a state unsuitable for mammals larger than a tree squirrel, if that

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the wise academic looked up from his harper's, cleared his throat and said "my country we have a saying, let the dog gently caress your mother"

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/807634334903635969

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we need more fracking to power all this gas lighting

gregday
May 23, 2003

I can't wait for the tweet that teen vogue has been going downhill ever since

I don't even know

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

she lost tho lamo

No, that was Babylon the Great, Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations on Earth.

She and the four horsemen merely precede the coming of the Antichrist.

No worries though, for he has arrived.

Trump! *click*

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
a bag of irradiated sand will keep your house warm for months if you place it properly

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Marty Lother walks up to Trump Tower and stickynotes his 95 microaggressions to the revolving doors

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Noam Macdonald

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

trump is gonna be pissed when he opens up his favorite jerk rag and reads this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lol teen Vogue hell yea

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Princess Di posted:

Noam Macdonald

and now the fake news

shiksa posted:

Lol teen Vogue hell yea

when they're more legit than who's supposed to be legit

we deserve what's coming

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i like how teen vogue does a better job of informing their readship than fox does

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/806854560417452036

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

The problem with Yemen is that most Americans have never heard of it.

Option 1:
They will be implicated in [future series of terrorist attacks]. Obviously we gotta go gently caress Em Up!
Option 2:
Trump tweets about them a couple times.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

activate the trump signal

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/807675136337997825

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

Option 1:
They will be implicated in [future series of terrorist attacks]. Obviously we gotta go gently caress Em Up!
Option 2:
Trump tweets about them a couple times.
Por que no los dos?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the kurds must find their whey without violence

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

I will personally deliver nuclear fallout material to you with my last breath.

As ZDR lies on his deathbed, with empty vials of Super Male Vitality askew on the floor and a harried Baloogan trying to nurse the beloved admin back to health. ZDR coughs up one more lungful of radioactive ash and breaths his last. Baloogan, checks for a pulse, finds none, raises his shaking fists above his head and shouts.

:argh: OBAMA!!!!! :argh:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

As ZDR lies on his deathbed, with empty vials of Super Male Vitality askew on the floor and a harried Baloogan trying to nurse the beloved admin back to health. ZDR coughs up one more lungful of radioactive ash and breaths his last. Baloogan, checks for a pulse, finds none, raises his shaking fists above his head and shouts.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

you rang?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

baloogan...

*reads this post*

...good?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
SecState Rex Tillerson

he drained the swamp to build oil wells and dumped the water right into our loving living rooms

good work, Republicans

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
why yes, I do miss W now, why do you ask?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

hey should I start a Breitbart for the dirtbag left or would someone literally dox and shoot me

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I get that Bolton was the Foreverwar pick, Giuliani was the new heights of incompetence pick, and Romney was the cleanup crew trying to hold things together pick, but I don't have a good read on Tillerson. Being an oil exec billionaire probably means grifting and cushy business agreements but what's that mean for the WW3 lineup?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'll take bumbling warhawk evil over this garbage any day I tell you what

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
and a large fries

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Graham, McCain, and maybe Collins may try and block Tillerson.

Not because they don't like foreverwar, no, but because Tillerson is buddies with Putin.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dolash posted:

I get that Bolton was the Foreverwar pick, Giuliani was the new heights of incompetence pick, and Romney was the cleanup crew trying to hold things together pick, but I don't have a good read on Tillerson. Being an oil exec billionaire probably means grifting and cushy business agreements but what's that mean for the WW3 lineup?
hrm an oligarch with russia's hands in his pockets what could this possibly mean for who we declare war on and who gets the spoils

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Dolash posted:

It means America and Russia are BFF's. WWIII avoided, instead we get war with Iran.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

zen death robot posted:

I will personally deliver nuclear fallout material to you with my last breath.

As long as it is door to door delivery. No nukes over Vancouver please.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Dolash posted:

What's the best way to drive up the price of oil without reducing production capacity?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Baloogan posted:

this is completely unrealistic

if the bombs had dropped you wouldn't be around to nurse zdr because your lawn chair would be in the overpressure zone to maximize your view

unless zdr is dying of exposure to radioactive isotopes from maliciously negligent infrastructure decisions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like he should be Rex Tillerson the Third.

• Locked thread