Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

secretary of state alen west

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I'm sure that's coming

Quick someone think up some plausible cabinet picks that would have been worse than what we're getting because I'm genuinely having a hard time coming up with any

I got nothin'

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Wait! Secretary of Defense

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I'm sure that's coming

Quick someone think up some plausible cabinet picks that would have been worse than what we're getting because I'm genuinely having a hard time coming up with any

Thankfully Thomas Midgley Jr's as dead as Scalia.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Hmm I guess Ollie North or maybe Cheney as sec def would have been worse

Calling it for Cheney or Don Blankenship as sec of energy and Sarah Palin head of the dept of interior

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

also the fact that there's a community of people outside of statisticians and epistemologists that are obsessed with bayes' rule is hilarious to me

it's easy enough to understand the basics but for some reason nobody ever bothers to mention to these people you can't just assign initial probability values to various events and expect to get something useful

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I'm sure that's coming

Dylan Roof for DoJ

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/zeaN8uz.gifv

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
why do these gifs exist

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

why do these gifs exist
yumfeed is satire mocking social media foodies

i mean, you are looking at the gif recipe that has "send nudes" in the middle

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

cinci zoo sniper posted:

yumfeed is satire mocking social media foodies

i mean, you are looking at the gif recipe that has "send nudes" in the middle
seems like a waste of food, and time, when the real ones can be pretty loving awful

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Hmm I guess Ollie North or maybe Cheney as sec def would have been worse

Calling it for Cheney or Don Blankenship as sec of energy and Sarah Palin head of the dept of interior

I would loving lose my poo poo if Don "currently in god drat jail" Blankenship became energy sec

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/807658861683441669

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

seems like a waste of food, and time, when the real ones can be pretty loving awful
every other hobby you wouldn't do is waste of xyz so idk, there can be million explanations to all of it

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

rex tillerson is a hell of a name

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

who did I know oil man Rex Wayne tillerson was from Texas even before I checked

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

kustomkarkommando posted:

who did I know oil man Rex Wayne tillerson was from Texas even before I checked

Hey now... he could have also been from Oklahoma. :v:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Son of a bitch. loving Trump. Why the gently caress would you pick a loving CEO for secretary of state

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Piece of poo poo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When loving Mattis is the closest thing to a voice of reason in the room, you're in bad shape.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Volkerball posted:

Son of a bitch. loving Trump. Why the gently caress would you pick a loving CEO for secretary of state

World's richest cabinet?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Volkerball posted:

When loving Mattis is the closest thing to a voice of reason in the room, you're in bad shape.

"Always have a plan to drill every single person you meet" - ExxonMobil slogan

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Mustached Demon posted:

World's richest cabinet?

I think they prefer armoire

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Job creators are our natural leaders
It's like divine right except we worship money

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

oil ceo no less, im ready for iraqi wars 3 through 5

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

cult member at airport posted:

So if there's strong evidence to suggest Russia hacked the RNC emails and have been sitting on them, what do you guys think the end goal is here? Just start leaking them after Trump's inauguration to cause more destabilization or will they try blackmailing GOP officials?

If any of those emails contained info from Trump's tax returns then I have no doubt he'd rather bend the knee to Putin than let those get leaked.

Proposal: Liberals should start yelling "You're a puppet!" or "Cyka Blyat!" at Trump at every opportunity possible.

blackmail

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'm still convinced we're gonna invade Iran by 18'.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

I'm still convinced we're gonna invade Iran by 18'.

Why so far out?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Wait! Secretary of Defense

the literal war criminal has more experience than trump's picks

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Horseshoe theory posted:

Why so far out?

I'm not much for betting these days.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

secretary linda mcmahon. its like a nightmare

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

corn in the bible posted:

secretary linda mcmahon. its like a nightmare

Hopefully Hulk Hogan is made Secretary of Homeland Security.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

john cena will be given a real medal to commemorate how much he loves the troops

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

because you're a dumbshit business idiot who has no clue how government or foreign policy works at even the most basic level?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

because you're a dumbshit business idiot who has no clue how government or foreign policy works at even the most basic level?

Alternatively, he knows exactly what he's doing (burning the Federal government into the ground)?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Trump did running bomb their rear end take their gas

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

corn in the bible posted:

john cena will be given a real medal to commemorate how much he loves the troops

john cena is actually probably going to insult trump a whole bunch tonight on snl and inadvertently cost linda her new job

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
john cena is gonna talk poo poo on snl and then trump is going to respond talking about how pathetic he is, and then they are going to have a wwe drama-off over twitter.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
YOU GOT NOTHIN ON ME BROTHER. I'LL DROP THE STATE OF THE UNION ON YOUR CANDY rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Volkerball posted:

john cena is gonna talk poo poo on snl and then trump is going to respond talking about how pathetic he is, and then they are going to have a wwe drama-off over twitter.

oh my god this whole thing is a build to cena/trump at wrestlemania 33

• Locked thread