Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

super mario batali posted:

MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN POSTED

CONGRATULATIONS

now we can all agree that you are our favorite dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

super mario batali posted:

MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN POSTED

:peanut: :peanut:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

ok i've pmed our last 2 wayward santas. (please check your pms to make sure it's not you)

i feel like i've reminded and begged and threatened as much as possible. short of showing up on their doorstep and driving them to the post office i'm all out of ideas.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

is that it? did we make it? everyone?

e: oh, not yet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

guys i will literally pay for your shipping if you are too broke so don't use that as an excuse, get at me (even if you're shipping to me, ligaf) because i don't want you to get banned for something like holiday cheer

vanisher

The punishment should be a probation for 1 day on Christmas (banned from Christmas)

Although that's pretty harsh

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

death sext

hamjobs posted:

guys i will literally pay for your shipping if you are too broke so don't use that as an excuse, get at me (even if you're shipping to me, ligaf) because i don't want you to get banned for something like holiday cheer

yo same + anything else I can do to help

I can do:

1. pay for shipping it's ok
2. pep talk for good morale
3. package sending dance (like a rain dance but I summon package sending instead)
4. pictures of a kitten, I've got one of those and if she understood the concept of mail and secret santas, she'd believe in you

vanisher

death sext posted:

yo same + anything else I can do to help

I can do:

1. pay for shipping it's ok
2. pep talk for good morale
3. package sending dance (like a rain dance but I summon package sending instead)
4. pictures of a kitten, I've got one of those and if she understood the concept of mail and secret santas, she'd believe in you

Can we somehow have the kitten do a package sending dance

Also willing to chip into a shipping fund for overseas yobbers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

send the catte, to me

alnilam

If anyone is having trouble shipping, I'll offer them my square on the quilt if that helps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

If anyone is having trouble shipping, I'll offer them my square on the quilt if that helps

we don't say q**lt here

death sext

vanisher posted:

it's working!

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Even though I am sure that all our wayward secret Santa's are just busy (having mailed their packages days ago) I would like to mention that I am still happy to sub

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok i've pmed our last 2 wayward santas. (please check your pms to make sure it's not you)

i feel like i've reminded and begged and threatened as much as possible. short of showing up on their doorstep and driving them to the post office i'm all out of ideas.

i am a wayward santa because the stuff hasn't arrived yet :C but it has all been shipped to me and should be here very soon. i am sorry santee, i want to get your stuff to you cause it's super cool!!

e: i am going to split the packages i guess to make sure i get something in the mail today. sorry santee, i wanted to send it all together :(

Quidthulhu fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 11, 2016

FluffieDuckie

Quidthulhu posted:

i am a wayward santa because the stuff hasn't arrived yet :C but it has all been shipped to me and should be here very soon. i am sorry santee, i want to get your stuff to you cause it's super cool!!

thank you for stepping forward and taking responsibility

i sent you a compromise offer. please comply and we'll hopefully avoid unpleasantness

one wayward left and he has me very concerned for reasons

BIRDCON 2017

death sext posted:

it's working!

that poor thing

FluffieDuckie

are you implying he doesn't want to do the present dance?

death sext

she was purring :colbert:

vanisher

death sext posted:

it's working!

haha, woo at this!

Quidthulhu

I HAVE POSTED PACKAGE ONE OF TWO

vanisher

one remains

FluffieDuckie

Quidthulhu posted:

I HAVE POSTED PACKAGE ONE OF TWO

:peanut:

only 1 left on the naughty list :ohdearsass:

vanisher

Quidthulhu

MEANWHILE:

a gift approacheth!

what can it be what can it be~

merry christmas to you too, santa! i do like jazz and i do like vinyl! :dance:

the technology! what a time to be alive~

ROAR I AM FULL OF FRUSTRATION!

luckily with my sheer ingenuity i managed to wrench forth my gift!

yay!! i love bird! and this is a record i don't have! plus it's GOLD!

ooo i fancy huh~

thanks santa! my record player is down atm but as soon as i get up and running again i'll post a vid of it spinning! can't wait to listen, and thank you for the forthcoming steam game! :dance:

Quidthulhu

you can see my faint reflection in the warm glow of the record :3:

FluffieDuckie

yipee! good job quid's santa!

FluffieDuckie

this is good but what happened to the whip?

i mean not to be picky but i don't know what to do with my whip when i stomp on them and i need guidance

social vegan

omg can we see the gold

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is good but what happened to the whip?

i mean not to be picky but i don't know what to do with my whip when i stomp on them and i need guidance

(Quidthulhu awesome unwrapping post!!)

e: (jk)

vanisher fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 11, 2016

FluffieDuckie

Lol

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oh gently caress am i gonna go to kitty jail for putting my sn in there? sorry i didnt think that was part a the rool this yeahr

FluffieDuckie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh gently caress am i gonna go to kitty jail for putting my sn in there? sorry i didnt think that was part a the rool this yeahr

wait what?

MrWillsauce

I hope santa got this guy some dictionary pills

Rushi

by Smythe

death sext posted:

2. The tiniest, perfect little ghost earrings. They're so wee I love them :ghost:

uhm hello I want these to be my best friends.

death sext posted:

it's working!

Christmas is saved

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big black turnout

I've spent the past 24 hours straight vomiting up everything I've put in my mouth and am broke until Thursday, which I thought was still within the deadline but apparently isn't. I'll send my gift then but if I have to be banned that's okay I guess

FluffieDuckie

big black turnout posted:

I've spent the past 24 hours straight vomiting up everything I've put in my mouth and am broke until Thursday, which I thought was still within the deadline but apparently isn't. I'll send my gift then but if I have to be banned that's okay I guess

I'm so sorry you're sick :(.

I've received several pms asking for leniency on your behalf including one that included an av cert for your santee to hold them over until Thursday. Yobbers are very good people.

You may have until Thursday. Merry Christmas bbt. Get better soon :glomp:

social vegan

Feel better bbt, I'm sorry to hear you've been trudging through so much bad as of late, but know we are here to show you gifs of animals and make jokes about fred durst for u

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bbt please feel better and also i <3 you.

FluffieDuckie posted:

I've received several pms asking for leniency on your behalf including one that included an av cert for your santee to hold them over until Thursday. Yobbers are very good people.

duckie is the best and it's a byob christmas miracle :love:

social vegan posted:

Feel better bbt, I'm sorry to hear you've been trudging through so much bad as of late, but know we are here to show you gifs of animals and make jokes about fred durst for u

we know you did it all for the nookie, come on, the nookie.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i saw people posting who their santa was so idk if we have to keep it supersecret or not

i did not and am worried that i have failed my santee :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

Feel better!

• Locked thread