Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Flikken posted:

Jamie Collins and Terrell Pryor need contract extensions so.........The Browns re-sign Jamar Taylor.

gently caress Jamie collins. I'll be impressed when he actually trys to stop a td.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Chromatic posted:

Moon also owned hard that game though.

Moon owned in general.

Case in point: Moon joining the Seahawks marked the point where they started to get good.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Mascots vs little kids matches have always seemed hilariously unfair to me to the point where it almost seems a little mean for the kids. That said I will never tire of that shot of Goldy stiff-arming the gently caress out of those two defenders.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

C-Euro posted:

Mascots vs little kids matches have always seemed hilariously unfair to me to the point where it almost seems a little mean for the kids. That said I will never tire of that shot of Goldy stiff-arming the gently caress out of those two defenders.

That's why it owns, kids are dumb

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Febreeze posted:

They should allow NFL Blitz style late hits imo.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
17 seconds in is some of the worst football i've ever seen in my life. Not ONE person on the OL or the QB himself recognized a clear corner blitz.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Febreeze posted:

I have to think it's also way fun for the kids, what kid wouldn't want a free shot at full speed on some stupid mascot.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kids should be going for their knees.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

C-Euro posted:

gently caress kids.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I can't find the sad version of the glomp emote. Just imagine it's here.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Wilford Cutlery posted:

:sympathy:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

gently caress kids.

I mean if you say so Aatrek

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Spoeank posted:

I mean if you say so Aatrek

Yeah not the best word choice there.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Chromatic posted:

17 seconds in is some of the worst football i've ever seen in my life. Not ONE person on the OL or the QB himself recognized a clear corner blitz.

Disgusting

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I wonder how many of those IR'd players for each team were starters

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I wonder how many of those IR'd players for each team were starters

FO attempts to figure this out with their adjusted games lost thing, but I don't know if they ever publish it until after the end of the season.

e: Or maybe it's a premium thing, I don't know.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Dec 11, 2016

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
I know the Panthers aren't that good this year, but I have a real hard time seeing the Chargers win unless Rivers pulls off some ridiculous poo poo. And I don't think the Chargers have the receivers to challenge, even if you were to say Carolina's secondary isn't the strong point of their defense.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Durandal1707 posted:

I know the Panthers aren't that good this year, but I have a real hard time seeing the Chargers win unless Rivers pulls off some ridiculous poo poo. And I don't think the Chargers have the receivers to challenge, even if you were to say Carolina's secondary isn't the strong point of their defense.

Counterpoint: AFC West, bitch.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Gonna watch this on repeat while the Dolphins lose to the cardinals tomorrow

https://twitter.com/nate_cook3/status/805462933677477892

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

which mascot is the tub of mayo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Spoeank posted:

I mean if you say so Lawrence Taylor

TFF is a football forum; post about football. :colbert:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

from our country's Department of extremely good ideas comes..

quote:

Conservative legislators in Washington state are proposing a bill that would allow fans to bring guns into sports stadiums including Safeco Field and CenturyLink Field in Seattle.

Both stadiums, home to the Mariners and Seahawks, respectively, have strict no-gun policies and are privately operated. But the legislature moves to prevent private operators of public spaces, stadium authorities, and public facilities districts from keeping out concealed pistols from their respective spaces, provided the weapons’ owners have proper license to carry.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/10/washington-guns-stadiums-bill-seahawks-mariners?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Who in the name of Christ thinks it's a good idea for popcorn_man.gif to have a gun

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Republicans love adding guns to places. It's win-win. They get to say they expanded gun rights, and then when someone gets shot at one of these places, they get to say "see! That's why other people need guns there to protect themselves"

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
That is literally the dumbest loving idea I've heard all year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hey here's a drunken brawl from the chiefs raiders game

https://youtu.be/3KksbKhHNwE

Let's add guns to it!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Alex Smith is Good and and worthy of being my avatar again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Alex Smith is Good and and worthy of being my avatar again.

Maybe he was waiting for you to show up again before he played well.

Well, 'well.' Efficiently and sort of flashy and ran the offense for a total of 14 points. Two weeks in a row even.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grittybeard posted:

Maybe he was waiting for you to show up again before he played well.

Well, 'well.' Efficiently and sort of flashy and ran the offense for a total of 14 points. Two weeks in a row even.

He broke both our teams' playoff droughts. That's Good Enough for me.

Also I got :toxx: banned because Hillary was useless so I needed a new avatar anyway.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Chichevache posted:

gently caress kids.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Best response.

sean10mm posted:

Yeah not the best word choice there.

I got the alley if y'all got the oop.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
How have I never seen the score at the bottom of the stiffarm part before?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Bosa will destroy whoever he lines up against tomorrow.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

GOLDIE BITCH

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/807303474060914688

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

*checks Denver's next opponent* oohhhhhh, that's why.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The worst part of that letter is pulling a "not!" joke in 2016

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

The worst part of that letter is pulling a "not!" joke in 2016

Also writing a letter in 2016.

Edit

Visited the Bay Area at the wrong loving time. :argh:

This poo poo is stupid as hell. Game of the loving week and the NFL wants me to watch the loving Niners?

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Dec 11, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

In the most Levi's Stadium loving move ever, the Google Christmas party is there, tonight, the night before the game.

They better not let them on the field or else ehhh who loving cares its the Niners and Jets all these players are gonna be out of the league in 3 years whether they blow out a knee or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Chichevache posted:

Also writing a letter in 2016.

Whoa there, always write letters to your favorite team as a child. It teaches a lot of things, just don't be an insane crazy bastard about it.

When I was a kid I wrote a letter to the Montreal Expos and they sent me lots of cool stuff back including an autographed picture of Dennis Martinez.

• Locked thread