Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

yeah, well christ was a jew, it all makes sense

all i want for christmas is you is vapid and boring

how many times did mariah carey piss in your cheerios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
if you never noticed.... clinton = chitin, hillary comes from the order of celestial bug people who want to enact a one world d&d hivemind virtue signalling identity politics horesehoe theory pearl clutching goalpost shifting strawmanning white guilt cargo cult government.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the soviets

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

all i want for christmas is you is vapid and boring

ahem

https://twitter.com/heaventyIer/status/802458103346139136

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i made this reference like a week ago scrub

oh gently caress really dang i can't believe i forgot to update totally_sick_posts.xls

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PeasParsley/status/806979938586886144/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i always enjoyed the interpretation that the father in that is hitler, trapped for all eternity with terrifying hellhound to pay for his crimes

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i reject the notion that marmaduke occupies any universe where justice or morality exist

marmaduke is judge holden

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I never poo poo uh she would do that she's conservative but like gays and isn't racist and stuff and we do drigs together but yet she cited for him

same

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
this whole trend of livestreaming your fatal car accident seems like a hackney black mirror episode

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
where can i get my hands on some drigs pirate dude?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

where can i get my hands on some drigs pirate dude?

sounds lik a streetwise professor from jo-burg

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

welcome back tess

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

*exquisitly waving trilby* come post with us, m'lord

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

No , more like

It's almost like you really don't listen to my desires anymore. Very disappointing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IBfZTeo_AU

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

EDIT: Nevermind the drama. Sorry for posting hosed up last night guys. Last night was bad.

Arrgytehpirate fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Dec 11, 2016

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Is there a reason the DAPL thread hasn't been closed yet?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Arrgytehpirate posted:

EDIT: Nevermind the drama. Sorry for posting hosed up last night guys. Last night was bad.

I don't think anyone cares

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

the paradigm shift posted:

I don't think anyone cares

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

powerful

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Is that a Clementine thing or just some run of the mill furry?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

welcome back tess

thanks it was a pretty zen period as I watched from behind a glass screen as goons continued to post stupid poo poo without me as a catalyst reminding me that my contributions are merely a drop in the ocean

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/807708474943668226

always an honor to be called part of the western messaging cabal by max

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/807708474943668226

always an honor to be called part of the western messaging cabal by max
hello odenathus

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

hello odenathus

i'm not in the embedded image, but i'm in that chatroom. there's another forums poster aside from me and bm wrapped up in this as well, but i'm not going to blow his cover.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

i'm not in the embedded image, but i'm in that chatroom. there's another forums poster aside from me and bm wrapped up in this as well, but i'm not going to blow his cover.
*cross-references list of all known male goons*

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/cnn/status/807997122746322944

lol

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Where is the agreed cutoff point between ~fake news~ and factually incorrect reporting as a result of media not really caring about accuracy all that much?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Randler posted:

Where is the agreed cutoff point between ~fake news~ and factually incorrect reporting as a result of media not really caring about accuracy all that much?

I'd say the over-under is 4

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Randler posted:

All news is fake news - that is, yellow journalism.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Horseshoe theory posted:

would require the mods to do something competent for once

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
everything not on tv or in newspapers is Fake

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Friendly reminder that the primary news media jerk off award is named after one of the two kings of yellow journalism.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Horseshoe theory posted:

Friendly reminder that the primary news media jerk off award is named after one of the two kings of yellow journalism.

Yeah I love that.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the mainstream press, after decades of making GBS threads around and being bad at reporting, giving credence to iraq war wmd reports, embedding only reporters friendly to the military, and giving thousands of hours of free press time to the orange white supremacist because it's "bad for our country but good for ratings" decides to get serious about the sanctity of journalism

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Rodatose posted:

the mainstream press, after decades of making GBS threads around and being bad at reporting, giving credence to iraq war wmd reports, embedding only reporters friendly to the military, and giving thousands of hours of free press time to the orange white supremacist because it's "bad for our country but good for ratings" decides to get serious about the sanctity of journalism

Who's gonna pay Wolf Blitzer to mislead the public when some rear end in a top hat on the internet does it for free?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
if you don't want worse, completely bonkers alternatives to pop up because the bar is set so low, you have to actually provide a service that contributes to the public good

the post cold war liberal establishment is terrible at dealing with any form of rightwing insurgency (using that term loosely) because they don't have to contribute to the public good to provide a competing alternative to the eastern bloc anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hollismason posted:

I don't understand what that means.

"I hope there is an actual shadow conspiracy in the government and it knows what its doing"

The last part being why I'm confident that there is never a conspiracy manipulating events

• Locked thread