Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze posted:

After years on this forum it felt tame to make that. Didnt get me in any trouble

Anyway Walrus fat jokes
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/andy-reid-orders-a-game-winning-drive/

This is a really good comic, I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

a neat cape posted:

Is it just me, or have three of the afc west teams had a lot of 4th quarter comebacks this year

Tbf, the chargers have also been involved in a lot of 4th quarter comebacks this year.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Nice comic! You could probably sell an Andy Reid plush walrus dressed in red on your site for some extra bucks.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Because someone asked what it would look like to have all the division helmets combined.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Awww broccoli is a good phrase

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

VanSandman posted:

Awww broccoli is a good phrase

Also a good curse for a fat guy to say

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Fabreeze, to nitpick your (excellet) comic for today, the panel with "thats sir gronkalicious to you" has the speech bubbles swapped - gronk's goes to Earl, Earl's goes to Gronk.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

evilweasel posted:

Fabreeze, to nitpick your (excellet) comic for today, the panel with "thats sir gronkalicious to you" has the speech bubbles swapped - gronk's goes to Earl, Earl's goes to Gronk.

If Mariota's on Twitter, that pic needs to be tweeted to him.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

evilweasel posted:

Fixed it!

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/earl-thomas-goes-to-injured-reserve/

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Awesome

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I used one of your drawings for my avatar, Febreeze, if that's cool.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

whiteyfats posted:

I used one of your drawings for my avatar, Febreeze, if that's cool.
God thats glorious. I'm sure he wont mind.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

God thats glorious. I'm sure he wont mind.

I wanted one that represented this season, and welp.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Darth Brooks posted:

Because someone asked what it would look like to have all the division helmets combined.

lmao horrible

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/807064245741305856

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

God drat, this is the kinda poo poo that makes me love your work, Dave.

Keep it fresh, yo

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Carl Tomsula returns

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/jim-tomsula-gets-the-oregon-job/

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The final punchline was really good.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
God I miss Jim Tomsula. Glad Deadspin has been carrying on the mantle of his life hacks.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wasn't Tomsula a pretty decent coordinator? Weird another NFL hasn't picked him up.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

whiteyfats posted:

Wasn't Tomsula a pretty decent coordinator? Weird another NFL hasn't picked him up.

Unless you're a big Berlin Thunder fan not really. He's mostly been a career defensive line coach, and to give him credit the 49ers DL was pretty awesome for a lot of the years he was there. His job history is kind of crazy, I'm not exactly sure how he hooked up with the 49ers. D2, High School, FCS, year off, D2 again, NFL Europe while still coaching D2 for 9 years (eventually the HC of the Rhein Fire for a year), and then the 9ers DL coach for 8 years before Jed York got pissed at Harbaugh and went crazy. I guess he steadily built up in a way and you can't fault his worth ethic.

Give him Justin Smith and a few other studs and he does pretty well on the DL though, I have to admit.

e: His job history is kind of crazy within football I meant to say, it's totally crazy overall.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Dec 11, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tomsula can retire for live and lead a pretty great existence from his one year NFL buyout so I say great for him

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Tomsula can retire for live and lead a pretty great existence from his one year NFL buyout so I say great for him

You know he wasted it all on scratchoffs thinking "i can buy thousands of tickets, how can i lose?"

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Febreeze posted:

You know he wasted it all on scratchoffs thinking "i can buy thousands of tickets, how can i lose?"

Last month some old guy at the dive I was at bought like 200 bucks of pull tabs. Thats dedication, or addiction.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/808158977221496832

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

that's awesome

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
So I got bored tonight and decided to cruise around my favorite internet hot spot, and you'll never believe what I found. Please no one else share this outside of Something Awful, it isn't my place to out someone who isn't ready to be out. However, I thought this was too good to keep from my SA homies. I present to you all: Gruden's Grindr. :sissies:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
"Oh yeah honey uh that's on my phone because I needed it to make a joke image"

I'm glad someone made this because it's all I can picture when they talk about it

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Like Lady Chiche doesn't have incredibly low standards anyway.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stop thinking about gay hookup apps during MNF.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Too obvious.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
thomas allen poe

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Mel did you change your hair?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
you know febreeze been following your tweets and I love that people want you to go after an Iraqi fish restaurant

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

oh also an iraqi fish restaurant stole your art

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Febreeze should get free Iraqi fish for life imo

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Mel Mudkiper posted:

you know febreeze been following your tweets and I love that people want you to go after an Iraqi fish restaurant

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-trump-idUSKBN143176

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Oh wow

That's pretty goddamn hilarious—maybe it's worth a contact for a quote/joke?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It's absolutely worth a contact. I've got experience writing trademark infringement letters, want me to draft one and send it to you, Febreeze?

gently caress that thief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

It's absolutely worth a contact. I've got experience writing trademark infringement letters, want me to draft one and send it to you, Febreeze?

gently caress that thief

pretty sure Iraqi copyright law is not too concerned about internet comics

• Locked thread