Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Did Trump rant about snl yet?

What would ed do in his case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

There will be no impeachment proceedings against Trump. Pence can puppet the no-puppet no puppet you're the puppet just fine as VP why would anyone put their neck out to impeach and just get what already exists. If they play their cards right they can get 16 yrs of Pence. For the first 8 they just have a real dumb figurehead that seems to have a disapproval floor and is essentially immune to all controversy.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
What makes you think, given all that has happened, that Pence is capable of controlling Trump in the slightest?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

What makes you think, given all that has happened, that Pence is capable of controlling Trump in the slightest?

Because Trump doesn't want to be president? He doesn't want to do the day-to-day job of being president. He wants Pence to do that. He doesn't have to "control" Trump, just play nice with his ego and then do the job. Trump will say things that contradict what Pence does, but ultimately Pence will still do those things and noone will care.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

zen death robot posted:

Anyone who thinks the Russian poo poo is a last ditch effort to place blame on why Hillary lost is reading it wrong. If they hacked the RNC as well then Prebus knew and kept quiet about it publicly. The interesting bit is if Donald got any of the leaks and knew how hard the RNC was trying to gently caress with him, and used it as leverage.

Basically McCain and Graham being on board means there's something to it all and they're willing to burn Trump because he's a dangerous idiot. Collusion with a foreign power to influence an election is a hell of a lot bigger deal than what went down at the Watergate hotel in the 70s.

I'd die if Manafort was involved somehow and ended up being subpoenaed and told on everyone in order to avoid treason charges.

Russian interfering with a US election is an act of war. Obama didn't do anything about it during the election because he thought the Russian's plans would fail and Clinton would get elected. After she won, she would probably retaliate in some way. With Trump winning, you can't be sure of that at all because frankly, they helped him win. Is he going to retaliate against them for that?

That's why Obama is getting it out there now before he leaves office. He's got to get it into the public record that Russia, in an act of war, interfered with our election. If he doesn't do it now it's going to get buried and there won't be any consequences.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
obama is a milk toast motherfucking cuck and im so loving glad that usurping prick is out in less than 6 weeks.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Baloogan posted:

obama is a milk toast motherfucking cuck and im so loving glad that usurping prick is out in less than 6 weeks.

What did he usurp if he won a fair legit election?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
u look up timid in the dictionary what do you see?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

etalian posted:

white peoples undefeated streak on winning the american presidency

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

man that pence guy must be a real dumbass then

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

eh i explained it in an earlier post

and imo even tho he was born in kenya that doesn't disqualify for presidency (As he was born US citizen, forigen born americans are natuarl citizens!!!)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tatsuta Age posted:

white peoples undefeated streak on winning the american presidency

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Baloogan please be careful drones are sneaky af

oh yeah thats right obama did drone a US citizen abroad wihtout a trial or anything lamo what a unconsittutional dick!!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

speng31b posted:

Because Trump doesn't want to be president? He doesn't want to do the day-to-day job of being president. He wants Pence to do that. He doesn't have to "control" Trump, just play nice with his ego and then do the job. Trump will say things that contradict what Pence does, but ultimately Pence will still do those things and noone will care.

Trump will take a call from Taiwan and then bicker with anybody who says he should be careful with that. He will talk poo poo about the CIA. He would be more than willing to talk poo poo about any republican who doesn't offer him the respect he thinks he deserves. He is a brat who doesn't want the boredom of flying the plane but he wants everybody to think he's a pilot so he grabs the yoke from time to time, getting increasingly closer to stalling the plane out.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
you know, I"m, like, a smart person

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Baloogan posted:

the man does love rallies

you know who else loved rallies?

thats right

nintendo?!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Kurtofan posted:

you know, I"m, like, a smart person

ever thought of running for preisdent

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mannerup posted:

TRUMP: But it's so easy to do and we're going to have to impose a major tax on companies that leave, build their product and think they're going to sell it right through our border like we're a bunch of jerks
WALLACE: But what about the free market, sir?
TRUMP: That is--that's not the free market when they go out and they move and they sell back into our country.
WALLACE: But that's the free market. They made a decision and it makes --
TRUMP: No. That's--that's the dumb market, okay? That's the dumb market. I'm a big free trader, but it has to be fair.

:smugdon:

He makes a good point there tbh

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

euphronius posted:

He makes a good point there tbh

you mean stumbles onto a good point

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

I am personally looking forward to pence trying to sign legislation on behalf of trump

that's gonna be a significant milestone in the trum presidency

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

bing bing bong...so simple

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Al! posted:

if yer bored & listless this sunday mornin, im streaming kerbal space program w/ some vangelis

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

oh yeah hell yeah dude you are so funny and i love your game streams tuning in right now

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Vladimir Putin posted:

Russian interfering with a US election is an act of war. Obama didn't do anything about it during the election because he thought the Russian's plans would fail and Clinton would get elected. After she won, she would probably retaliate in some way. With Trump winning, you can't be sure of that at all because frankly, they helped him win. Is he going to retaliate against them for that?

That's why Obama is getting it out there now before he leaves office. He's got to get it into the public record that Russia, in an act of war, interfered with our election. If he doesn't do it now it's going to get buried and there won't be any consequences.

lol obama is not going to call it "an act of war"

should obama also ask congress for a formal declaration of war against the russian federation afterwards?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

I want to see Trump in a trial where he throws everyone under the bus

extremely trump voice but extremely bill clinton manner: it depends on what the definition of great is

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mannerup posted:

WALLACE: I just want to ask you about your skepticism about the intelligence community. You are getting the presidential daily brief --
TRUMP: Yes
WALLACE: -- only once a week.
TRUMP: Well, I--I get it when I need it
WALLACE: But is it -- is there some skepticism --
TRUMP: You know, I get -- first of all, these are very good people that are giving me the briefings. And I say, "If something should change from this point, immediately call me. I'm available on one-minute's notice." I don't have to be told -- you know, I'm like a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years -- but eight years. I don't need that. But I do say "If something should change, let us know." Now, in the meantime, my generals are great -- are being briefed. And Mike Pence is being briefed, who is, by the way, one of my very good decisions. He is terrific. And they're being breifed. And I'm being briefed also. But if they're going to come in and tell me the exact same thing they tell me -- you know, it doesn't change, necessarily. Now, there will be times where it might change. I mean, there will be some very fluid sitations. I'll be there not every day, but more than that. But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing everyday, every morning -- same words. "Sir, nothing has changed Let's go over it again." I don't need that

I mean he kind of has a point.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

mannerup posted:

lol obama is not going to call it "an act of war"

should obama also ask congress for a formal declaration of war against the russian federation afterwards?

yeah that's something trump would do, except he'd declare war on 400lb hackers in basements

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Cant clinton manner the trump voice

You need that hushed whisper saxophone drone

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What about 300lb unemployeds in attics

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah that's something trump would do, except he'd declare war on 400lb hackers in basements

the war on obesity has escalated

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zegermans posted:

not really, president elects have always had much more regular briefings because there's a lot to catch up on, i'm sure when obama, bush, etc. were PEOTUS they had a poo poo ton of questions and had to catch up on details in addition to the minute changes

and even more so for trump because he knows dick about foreign policy, like they honestly would need to start off with geography 101 with him so he knows which countries are next to which

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

mannerup posted:

the war on obesity has escalated

but it's breathing heavy after those stairs

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

went and checked out the libertarianism reddit to see if they were jumping through hoops to excuse trump's free market comments. apparently they are not fans of trump and they have beef with the alt-right subreddit, which posted this:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

just about everything trump says about things that aren't bigoted fascist bullshit are correct.

The issue is that he's a blatant conman who only ever intends to exploit the problems he talks about, and make life a living hell for the bottom 90% and POC of all classes.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

went and checked out the libertarianism reddit to see if they were jumping through hoops to excuse trump's free market comments. apparently they are not fans of trump and they have beef with the alt-right subreddit, which posted this:

i appreciate them citing wikipedia individually each time

random wikipedia story cause i'm bored: i remember when i was in junior english, which was US authors, and we had to do a biography on an author, he said no wikipedia and people were like wtf so i go up and ask hey can we use the sources wikipedia uses? "yeah sure as long as they're legit"

so i write my paper and my friend's paper for 100 bucks(!!!) in like 2-3 hours each

capitalism bithc

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yes yes good, eat each other now that your common enemy is gone

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Well known libertarian Jew Karl Marx.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Of all the things you can criticize those individuals, who range from "proposed ideas that were well intended but have disastrous consequences" (von Mises, Friedman) to "terrible in every way, and also borderline sociopathic" (Rothbard, Rand), of course reddit Nazis fixate on them being of Jewish heritage.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

always go to primary sources, kids!

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Karl Sharks posted:

I thought his "If we have nukes why can't we use them?" was a good point in favor of unilateral nuclear disarmament but I'm not sure that's what he was going for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

change my name posted:

Yes yes good, eat each other now that your common enemy is gone
praise be to ed balls

• Locked thread