Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Please tell me there are no mig-tow/incel/whatever types circling in to tell her that she basically murdered him by ommission of pity sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

lol what a loser

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It doesn't get much more mgtow than that guy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think suicide counts as "going your own way" unless you invent a new method of doing it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if I commit suicide because a guy refused to give me pity access to his bank account somehow i think people would think i was the one being unreasonable

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

I don't think suicide counts as "going your own way" unless you invent a new method of doing it

dude it's TOTALLY going, your own way

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Prank culture is stupid

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
It's really sad how the guy never got the therapy he needed. OP can move on from this. Dude's family and friends cannot. :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pick posted:

if I commit suicide because a guy refused to give me pity access to his bank account somehow i think people would think i was the one being unreasonable

"Vaginas=bank accounts", says female forums poster Pick.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm gonna go my OWN way *constructs an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine that kills me with a garrote at the end*

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

loquacius posted:

I'm gonna go my OWN way *constructs an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine that kills me with a garrote at the end*

This has no right being as funny as I think it is.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

I'm sure in your mind this was a really sick burn but please stop

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would not gently caress someone I didn't want to gently caress even if I knew for a fact they'd kill themselves if I didn't.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

please knock Mom! posted:

shut up nerd

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I would not gently caress someone I didn't want to gently caress even if I knew for a fact they'd kill themselves if I didn't.

Same. This is why we have imaginations and high-powered sex toys, folks.

Captain America balls me to death nightly

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

Tears In A Vial posted:

Wedding tiers are pretty common in the UK, where this couple are from. I think I've only ever been to one wedding where there weren't tiers.

I went to one where the service, meal, and reception were all held in the same room, but I was only invited to the first and third parts, so I had to make myself scarce for the middle bit. It was super awkward.

Are they common? I'm from the UK, and I can't imagine a better way to piss off my family. If 500 people come, you'd better have every part set-up for those 500 people.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I think it's sad when people kill themselves

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Helsing posted:

I was at a wedding in the English countryside a couple summers ago and all the guests stayed overnight at the venue and they served a (traditional and awful) English breakfast the next morning.

that makes sense but from that story it sounded like there was a ceremony then breakfast then a reception hours later. which makes no sense.

Ratjaculation posted:

Serious reply: it's what some places call the first meal as a married couple, so the dinner.

lol no way is this for real.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
This is why losers should only obsess over super popular girls. No one blames the head cheerleader when that weirdo who gave her a rose in the high school cafeteria then called her a whore and ran away crying when she told him she's flattered but not interested kills himself.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Bored posted:

Isn't all Gothic poo poo Catholic, anyway?

They will never be forgiven for sacking the holy city

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

please knock Mom! posted:

No, it wasn't intended as a burn at all. I like Pick's posts and thought the comparison was very funny. Please sheathe your claws.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

If anything that'd make me reject them more, just to see how things played out.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

loquacius posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

*flips off the judges and crowd and is pulled offstage by security to a chorus of boos*

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Min_sora posted:

Are they common? I'm from the UK, and I can't imagine a better way to piss off my family. If 500 people come, you'd better have every part set-up for those 500 people.

Yeah this is standard. Though going to the ceremony and evening stuff but not the wedding breakfast is weird, every one I've attended was either evening only or the whole thing.

Been to one wedding that had all guests attend everything, and that was a destination wedding.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Huh, the Pitchfork staff looks way different than I expected.

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

alphabettitouretti posted:

Yeah this is standard. Though going to the ceremony and evening stuff but not the wedding breakfast is weird, every one I've attended was either evening only or the whole thing.

Been to one wedding that had all guests attend everything, and that was a destination wedding.

Huh, I didn't know. Though I've mostly been to weddings within my own (huge) family, so maybe it's just us.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My (25F) husband(26M) of 2 years called me a stupid f*cking bitch last night.

This is a bit of a story and it might be all over the place and I am on mobile so sorry about the grammar errors but please bare with me. Thank you.

We have been together over 4 years married for almost 2 and have known each other for 8.

Last night we were drinking so I know a lot of this was probably not helped by that.

Yesterday I wanted to have sex and he wasn't in the mood so I was feeling rejected but still very sexually frustrated and disappointed.

So I started talking to my husband about how frustrated I am with our sex life since we only ever have sex with me on top. I can recall a handful of times where he was on top but for the most part it is me. Though to be honest I did tell him I'm so used to being on top that it doesn't bother me really anymore and I like it more than lying there

Anyway so I was talking about how I feel like he doesn't even try in bed with me or how it upset me that he didn't even offer to help me out today. He hates that I use my vibrator so since mine broke I haven't purchased a new one so I didn't have that.

I know it isn't my husband's duty to help me just because I want it but it kind of hurts when he doesn't ever offer and I give him oral sex and he rarely ever does for me.

He said he always tries but I turn him down. Which he does say he wants to. It is just whenever he tries I feel dirty and to let me take a shower first and then I go take a shower. But then it is too late or something else and he doesn't do it or we have sex and he says he will next time but then he never does.

I also mentioned to him about what he said to me back when we were dating I remember we had sex and I was close to getting off but couldn't quite get there and he had already gotten off I asked him to manually help me and he did some one hand laying on his back swipe thing and I got upset about how you're not even trying and he said something along the lines of "I can't do that after I already got off, I don't have the motivation to now" that wasn't the exact words but something along those lines.

So I told him that all of those moment's has made me feel like he is a really selfish lover that he doesn't even try to get me ready for sex doesn't kiss my neck or rub me or go down on me I just spit on my hand and put it down there so he can slip in and during sex I try so hard by twisting my hips in weird ways and clenching my muscles down there that I'm concentrating on him so much I can't concentrate on my pleasure that I wish he would try harder for me too.

He says he doesn't want to have sex with me as often because I don't even try putting on a pair of panties which I know I need to do that more and it is my fault because I don't. That he feels like I don't try to initiate sex in a sexy way I just ask if he wants to have sex and it doesn't put him in the mood.

Sorry I'm all over the place.

At some point I told him I really try to make sex memorable for him and he says something like "who says you're(it's) even that great" so I was hurt and petty and said the guy I dated who ended up being gay tried harder (I know it was horrible to say, and I was being vindictive) and then my husband said "you stupid f*cking bitch"
Obviously at that point I was hurt and done with the fight/conversation and I got up and said "wow you're such a great man calling your wife names" and stormed off and went to bed.

Now I don't know what to do. Today we haven't really talked other than him asking if i was going to help clean the house and I'm still angry and petty so I said no and he said "I'm glad we're being such a big girl" and called me a princess. I'm so hurt I know what I said was horrible and petty and that I was probably asking for it with those comments. But I am tired of him being so selfish. I want to have sex more than him but when we do have sex if I don't concentrate on getting myself off I don't get off and I want him to try to be a better lover.

How do improve all of this?

Tldr: I was talking with my husband about our sex life and we got into a fight he said something mean, I said something mean back and he called me a stupid f*cking bitch. How do I make this better?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what is with all these dudes that turn down sex.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

gently caress your wives, or I'll gently caress 'em for you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's pretty common in a lot of Asian countries that the husbands just feel too overwhelmed and stressed to want to have sex. If I recall the slang is "vegetarian" or something? It doesn't surprise me it's happening over here, work-life balance is all out of whack.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

"stupid loving bitch" "clean the house" "princess"

What an amazing catch that lady has

And lol at him just laying there

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ratjaculation posted:

And lol at him just laying there

She married a Pillow Queen. I didn't even know those could be male.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
What if she's a stupid loving bitch though? He might just be dropping a mind-blowing truth bomb. (She's not and he's not)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pick posted:

It's pretty common in a lot of Asian countries that the husbands just feel too overwhelmed and stressed to want to have sex. If I recall the slang is "vegetarian" or something? It doesn't surprise me it's happening over here, work-life balance is all out of whack.

i could be dying from a shotgun blast to the solar plexus and i'd still be down to clown.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick posted:

Herbivore men[1] or grass-eater men[2] (草食(系)男子 Sōshoku(-kei) danshi?) is a term used in Japan to describe men who have no interest in getting married or finding a girlfriend.[3]

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

I could be coming home after a 12 hour work shift and I still wouldn't turn down my girlfriend if she asked.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chichevache posted:

If vaginas are bank accounts your mother is the community atm :grin:

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

chick with rear end in a top hat husband posted:

that he doesn't even try to get me ready for sex doesn't kiss my neck or rub me or go down on me I just spit on my hand and put it down there so he can slip in

:saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

I dunno. None of these stories are all "my bf only fucks me once a day, I want more" that I could understand, I got other poo poo to do in the course of a day. My real answer is too many guys jerking off too much.