Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Harris needs a co host or producer like whoa. He's giving out useful information but there needs to be some kind of filter and check on his aspergers. It's kinda hilarious how much time he spends ranting about the "echo chamber" and then working within his own one man echo chamber :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Well that certainly saves me the headache of always starting the wrong LB between Johnson and Malcolm Smith :sigh:

Coincidentally, Malcolm Smith is the last remaining of my drafted LBs. He's been good for me. In my league we start 4 LB, 4 DB, and 2 DL.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hahahaha I started Spencer Ware. What a fool I am.

Oh and Crabs but thats my fault, should've taken him out in anticipation of the weather.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 9, 2016

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Remember like, week 1, when it seemed like everything would be ok because I was an idiot and drafted Charles but at least handcuffed him with Ware who was going to step right up?

:negative:

I mean, Ware has returned amazing value for a late round or even waiver add guy. He's RB15 in my 0.5 PPR league. But he's not covering up the early second round pick you probably blew on Charles (depending on your draft date. I feel like the "lol actually he is dead" news didn't break until like the last possible draft weekend?)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Well that certainly saves me the headache of always starting the wrong LB between Johnson and Malcolm Smith :sigh:

I'm so glad that I'm on bye/in two-week playoff rounds

Same here, now hopefully I can reap the benefits of Carr going up against SD and Indy in the next couple weeks in shootouts hopefully.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Docjowles posted:

Harris needs a co host or producer like whoa. He's giving out useful information but there needs to be some kind of filter and check on his aspergers. It's kinda hilarious how much time he spends ranting about the "echo chamber" and then working within his own one man echo chamber :shrug:

Field Yates did a good job of reeling him in on Fantasy Underground but CHarris Unchained is insufferable and he rails about "crutch arguments" and how they're awful and then he goes on for multiple minutes about how Devonta Freeman is too short to be a full-time RB and other such crutch arguments.

But he watches too much drat film for me to not pay attention, I just hate myself for it.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Wanna submit his overplugged book to Mobutu for some fun podcastover.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Spoeank posted:

Field Yates did a good job of reeling him in on Fantasy Underground but CHarris Unchained is insufferable and he rails about "crutch arguments" and how they're awful and then he goes on for multiple minutes about how Devonta Freeman is too short to be a full-time RB and other such crutch arguments.

But he watches too much drat film for me to not pay attention, I just hate myself for it.

So glad I totally gave up on his podcast during the offseason. Even hearing him as a guest on other shows is tough.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
So glad i'm going to lose in the first round today because both of my TE options are playing in Lambeau, as well as both of my WR2 options.

Thanks a lot, God.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Why am I tinkering with my lineup when I have a bye

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

It's me. I'm on the Kaep train :pray:

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
WHO IS READY TO LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND WITH ME TODAY?!

HERE. WE. GOOOOOO!!!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Intruder posted:

you have the madness

join us

ID129
Jul 9, 2007
Dammit I forgot to check weather conditions for some games. I got Sammy Watkins starting.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Welp!

https://twitter.com/sdutGehlken/status/808014261574307840

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

That looked real bad.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

He can join AJ Green in my graveyard :suicide:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Yeah, tackled and landed really awkwardly on that left leg, I think. Could be the knee. Or a groin. I am guessing.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

decypher posted:

Yeah, tackled and landed really awkwardly on that left leg, I think. Could be the knee. Or a groin. I am guessing.

Internet is saying hip.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Holy poo poo Palmer is self destructing. :stare:

Welp

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Heck yes Tyler Eifert.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Julio inactive

Do I play Gabriel or Kenny Britt??

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I don't have him on my team but drat Anquan Boldin still doing things is just amazing.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

just lol at my top 2 picks of DeAndre Hopkins and Allen Robinson on my bench in one league for most of my season, including today, and it always being the right choice

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
So glad I started Oakland D over Carolina this week. That gamble is truly paying off.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Fuckin Philip Rivers

ID129
Jul 9, 2007

89 posted:

Julio inactive

Do I play Gabriel or Kenny Britt??

I went with Britt. I have no idea if that is the right choice or not.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Welp between Rivers and Gofdon thats basically it for my fantasy season. :rip:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Congrats to anyone that rolled the DJax dice this weekend.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Gobias Ind. posted:

Congrats to anyone that rolled the DJax dice this weekend.

I did not. But thank God it was a bye. Also hoping DJ is choosing this bye to have an off day.

BonoMan fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Dec 11, 2016

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/BarstoolBigCat/status/808030688943439873

:lol:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well drat, Leveon Bell. Sure wish I was playing you instead of against you.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Leveon you beautiful bastard youre single handedly saving my season

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Man, after Thursday's disappointment of Carr and Crabtree, I had pretty much written myself out of the playoffs. But man Bell has single handedly brought me back in. Thank the Fantasy Gods

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My league's Bell owner is 3-10 :wtf:

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Intruder posted:

My league's Bell owner is 3-10 :wtf:

Ours is 4-9. He's a fantasy first timer and has a decent team and puts some effort into. Just totally shafted with matchups

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

I am up against Bell this week. gently caress poop.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Have Bell. Also started Rivers.

gently caress man.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Intruder posted:

I keep checking my scores too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Lol beating down the dude I traded Bell from is so good

• Locked thread