Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

So her having a meltdown is just kizzfizz for the show then?

no the meltdown is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
she might have worked herself into shoot crazy over the course of the season

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
So out of morbid curiosity I watched last night's Total Divas, specifically for Paige. The episode focused mainly on Renee trying to talk to her. They established the Alberto romance (and Nattie, Summer, and Renee's lack of enthusiasm for it), and it looks like it'll be part of the show for the time being. Possibly the whole season (just the impression I got from the episode).

There's also a cute little moment with Renee and Dean in the beginning.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Lord Chumley posted:

no the meltdown is real

She did melt down but has since been reforged into something stronger than ever.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Paige.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

is this the Total Divas thread now? because its on and its gonna be about paige melting down

also we just got a fair bit of renee butt

Renee butt???

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Namtab posted:

Renee butt???

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Renee, but

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/807080241747279874

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Which specific period of Michael Jackson is she?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

Which specific period of Michael Jackson is she?

None of them, because even at his lowest adult Michael could call someone, say 'hey i wanna do a thing' and make approximately All The Money.

Paige is the TNA-version of Michael Jackson.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

thats alcohol.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That's a lot of things

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
they both seem sober to me

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

they both seem sober to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrtjOmysz2M

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Papi got into a fight at a lucha show

quote:

Alberto & Paige were at the IWRG show tonight in Arena Naucalpan (just outside of Mexico City.) There's photos of them at the show, and they were probably just there to watch Alberto's brother wrestle in the main event.

They went backstage during the show. While they were backstage, a local luchador named Alan Xtreme (aka Rafy of the Ninja Turtles) was nearby. Something happened - this part isn't clear, but something like Alberto thought Alan touched him, or thought he touched Paige - and the two started punching each other backstage. The brawl spilled to a hallway that connects locker room to the fan entrance way, so many fans saw the fight going by the time it was broken up. It was not a worked fight, Alan's face is said to be messed up from Alberto. I have no idea what happened to Alberto.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
drat he got into a shoot fight with a ninja turtle and won?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
that proves it, the shredder was the one that cut up ADR's arms

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ay dios mio

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Can they go anywhere publicly without some sort of altercation

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:[

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WHAT A MESS. SAD!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

oldpainless posted:

People keep getting in the way of their love

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope they stay happy

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

At what point do we consdier the possibility of one or both of these folks dying

Did Alberto have substance issues at any point in the past? This seems like a sharp decline

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
That poor Ninja Turtle :(

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Basic Chunnel posted:

Did Alberto have substance issues at any point in the past? This seems like a sharp decline

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

rumors that he's a coke head have followed him for years

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oldpainless posted:

Public? What do you mean?

https://twitter.com/VicVenomBytes/status/808163248910405636

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I like this ADR that just gets into fist fights with everyone, for any reason.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

idgi

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Are they married yet?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
is del rio divorced yet

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Whenever i see a bunch of posts in this thread I get excited.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Regulation Size posted:

Imagine being ADR in that scene and having to be all like "drat, Paige, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is gently caress another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be ADR and not only stand in that ring while Paige flaunts her pasty British body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her trackmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, pop after pop, minute after minute, while she perfected that proposal. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous loving visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she's STILL GOT IT and drat, PAIGE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish loving gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been loving nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged stabbing victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in San Luis Potosi. You've never even seen anything this loving disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her pockmarked fronthead as she sucks it in to kneel expectantly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the marks call for another shoot smooch, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're Alberto Del loving Rio. You're not going to lose your future HOF status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Danny LaFever posted:

Whenever i see a bunch of posts in this thread I get excited.

Sorry, no ODs yet

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Does anyone know who ADR was with here?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

remember like the first four pages of this thread when everyone was like awww so sweet she proposed

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Why did Black Terry Jr. blur her face, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

Super No Vacancy posted:

remember like the first four pages of this thread when everyone was like awww so sweet she proposed
People getting so pissed that I made the thread to throw shade on them, but then it turned out to be worse than I could have imagined.

• Locked thread