Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Naughty Dog decides to be smartasses and puts garden-variety zombies in the game beside the Cordyceps infectees.

The Dead Last of Us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Rarity posted:

You're all terrible people

An example of a very rude post from the crass of us.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

JT Jag posted:

Yeah but who's the worst of us

There's no bad or worse, they're is only bad. Every last one of us.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
That would be Sully.

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
Mr. Grumpy's Huggy Journey: Requiem

e: I may have done it wrong?

Bozart fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Dec 9, 2016

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
Obviously the ending is going to go all Uncharted and it's actually an ancient mummy curse where Ellie must briefly become the personification of the ancient Egyptian goddess of protection and cats in order to survive.

The Bast of Us.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ellie and joel take to the high seas as pirates in the mast of us

better grab your super shotgun ellie! all hell breaks lose when joel signs a pact with satan in the faust of us

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Last of Us 2 will be a prequel. Highlights include Joel stumbling across a badly injured woman in labor on one of his smuggling runs, and being forced to attempt a Caesarian section with no training, no proper tools, and no guidance except for a mysterious stranger on the radio.

The Blast from the Past Syncytiotrophoblast Broadcast of Us

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Fanfiction.net was right to let me not copy and paste things out of the site.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11693548/1/Uncharted-The-Valley-of-the-Cannibals

My post would have been that. Spoiler warning if you want to find more yourself, you dont

Edit: There is a LOT of Flynn fics

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Fanfiction.net was right to let me not copy and paste things out of the site.

A countermeasure which is itself defeated by the ease that one can take pictures of things on their computer and put them into a picture sharing website like imgur and then post wherever.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

A countermeasure which is itself defeated by the ease that one can take pictures of things on their computer and put them into a picture sharing website like imgur and then post wherever.

Or just disable Javascript in your browser's settings. Really, it's a ridiculously ineffective way to prevent people from copying text on the page.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Thanks, Im going to pirate everything off Fanfiction.net and put my name on everything

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Security (and related ideas like this) is a matter of making it just hard enough to make a high-enough percentage of the userbase not even attempt to cicumvent it. I say that's good enough for the writer types they cater to.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
So, now that we are apparently done with the Naughty Dog game puns, would it be safe to say that is The Last of Them?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
No more puns please, they will be the death to us

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
The Fast and the Last-of-us

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Seriously, unless we want to get the thread locked, this needs to be The Last of Puns.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

The gassed of us.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

chinese barbecue porp posted:

No more puns please, they will be the death to us

Yeah, if we keep this up, naughty dog is going to hear about it and hand out bats and stuff to Baker, Johnson, and Danbridge to have them come and beat the snot out of everyone here. And not just those three, but the whole cast of us.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Samizdata posted:

Seriously, unless we want to get the thread locked, this needs to be The Last of Puns.

The Whingeingest of Us

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tippis posted:

Yeah, if we keep this up, naughty dog is going to hear about it and hand out bats and stuff to Baker, Johnson, and Danbridge to have them come and beat the snot out of everyone here. And not just those three, but the whole cast of us.

Well, or rather just me. Because, with my knee problems, I guarantee you I am not one of The Fast of Us.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I really think it's time to put these puns in the past of us.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I wonder if in some alternate reality, there's a version of this thread where people don't spend pages making incredibly lame puns

that'd be the contrast of us

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I hope Chip gets back soon.

These puns are making many aghast of us.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
My brother's trying to get me to swear less, for varying reasons that I'm not all to keen about, but trying to respect.

The last of cuss.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

loving christ

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

bman in 2288 posted:

My brother's trying to get me to swear less, for varying reasons that I'm not all to keen about, but trying to respect.

The last of cuss.

WindmillSlayer posted:

loving christ

Hey now, don't be the rude of us.

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

double nine posted:

Hey now, don't be the rudecrass of us.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

WindmillSlayer posted:

loving christ

a fair assessment

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Really Pants posted:

a fair assessment of us

FTFY

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

WindmillSlayer posted:

loving christ

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Go ahead, keep this crap up and Chip will lock the thread, and then it will be The Last Of Posts.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Chip is on vacation right now, I'm sure when he gets back with another update it'll the last pun from us.

Abe Frohman
Mar 1, 2005

Kirby? He'll be a fry cook on Dreamland.
Some people may not like it, but others like myself have found it's been a blast for us.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
god damnit

Please accept my sincere apology, i just wanted to make a fun pun about a game, i didn't mean to spawn three pages of the worst posting this side of The Dark Id's threads. :cry:

Please come back Chip

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

HenryEx posted:

god damnit

Please accept my sincere apology, i just wanted to make a fun pun about a game, i didn't mean to spawn three pages of the worst posting this side of The Dark Id's threads. :cry:

Please come back Chip

You really brought out the worst in us. :(

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

loving CHRIST

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
That's pretty blas-phem-ous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
The irony is that the bad posting is in fact the posting about alleged bad posting.

makes u think

This game's pacing feels kinda weird tho. After the auction it kinda feels like nothing has really happened in terms of protags and antags. Shrug.

• Locked thread