Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Baloogan posted:

wow president trump is better than nixon!

:nixon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

so we're gonna watch him eat half a bucket of KFC and tire himself out walking across the field?

would watch

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You mean the Bernstein that used "ANONYMOUS" sources? Fake news!

Berenstain

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

bob woodward attempted to interview him back in march during the primary and trump just steamrolled him

this was after he chided the panel beforehand about how they were not holding trump's feet to the fire and was offered a chance to show them how it was done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5rln0ktzPw

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Epic High Five posted:

He'll be right when he explains where he intends to save billions on a program where almost all of the money is already spent

Right now he's just word vomiting. He doesn't get to be right and smart just because he managed to hit the tree next to the metaphorical archery target

he thinks that because we've kept the receipts we can get a refund

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

F35 is so low fruit its fossilized

Serf
May 5, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Ben Garrison will be in charge of directing the cgi for that so we'll get fictional buff trump

holy lol it would be like the first episode of Black Mirror but instead of loving a pig we just have to make it look like Trump is capable of walking 100 meters

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You mean the Bernstein that used "ANONYMOUS" sources? Fake news!

(((berenstain bears)))

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Serf posted:

holy lol it would be like the first episode of Black Mirror but instead of loving a pig we just have to make it look like Trump is capable of walking 100 meters

I guess I haven't seen that episode

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

and he does this while literally loving pigs and it actually increases his approval rating because sociopathy is ingrained as a virtue

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

zen death robot posted:

Ben Garrison will be in charge of directing the cgi for that so we'll get fictional buff trump

Pixar get millionth special fx oscar for the Trump Rump Undulation Motion Program

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Serf posted:

It requires a pagodapalanquin and several stout, naked and oiled up secret servicemen.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Dec 12, 2016

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Spoondick posted:

(((berenstain bears)))

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

nicee

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

papa bear is upset by the massive inflow of foreign capital directly from the bamboo forests of chyna

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

This, btw, is why the stock market and 401ks by extension are enormous scams

So how the gently caress do you build a retirement fund?? If 401ks and real estate suck and savings accounts have no interest what the HELL poo poo do you do??

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hollow out thy matress

Gain your riches as a soldier of fortune and escape from the Hague by staying in Argentina

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trash Trick posted:

So how the gently caress do you build a retirement fund?? If 401ks and real estate suck and savings accounts have no interest what the HELL poo poo do you do??
You become a strong supporter of the right to die.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Trash Trick posted:

lmao if you think you'll get to retire

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

in panda bear culture you earn your green vest and become an adult by killing a brown bear, it's right there in their holy book! it's completely rational to be pandaphobic, libearals are just putting their heads in the sand.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trash Trick posted:

guns, ammo, survivalist food, generator, sandbags, gasoline

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

guns, ammo, survivalist food, generator, sandbags, gasoline
it is nice to note that save for a good gun, all of this costs not very much

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
first aid courses (prob the most useful of it all lamo!) (I've taken first aid courses)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Trash Trick posted:

gold, bitcoins, eve plex, collectable star wars figurines

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

for internet shitposters, setting 2000 dollars aside is doable

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm the goon who starts loving trump because of his f-35 tweet

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

pandas aren't allowed to drink alcohol, so what the gently caress are they doing with that barrel in their u-haul? probably used for creating home-made explosive devices.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
donald trumps is president of the united states

survivalist poo poo is starting to look more sane aint it ya cucks!!!!

Serf
May 5, 2011

my retirement plan: 1 bullet right to the brain once I feel that my mind/body is beginning to go. worked in enough retirement homes to know that you do not want to end up in one of those

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Trash Trick posted:

privatize infrastructure and take out debt on your assets to pay for your retirement because you'll be dead before you have to deal with consequences

only works for one generation though

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

i'm the goon who starts loving trump because of his f-35 tweet

December 12th, 2016 @ 8:26am EST

~the pivot has arrived~

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

tbf it was never really insane, not if you'd been paying attention and wanted to live

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

my retirement plan: 1 bullet right to the brain once I feel that my mind/body is beginning to go. worked in enough retirement homes to know that you do not want to end up in one of those
at that point you might as well shamble and eat the brains of someone who will perpetuate the oligarchy

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Baloogan posted:

Lol if u dont form an overland mutant cannibal raiding party and feast on survivalist flesh when they run out of poo poo/get bored.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

at that point you might as well shamble and eat the brains of someone who will perpetuate the oligarchy

sounds like a lot to ask of my future old manself!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trash Trick posted:

Lol, retiring, what a novel concept

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

wait a second... maybe this guy read the same f-35 thread in gbs as me... we have a lot in common

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

maybe it's kind of obvious but someone replied to one of the news tweets about the lockheed stock dropping and basically pointed out how trump could easily do this over and over and over and short every single one of them

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

lol if you don't become a traveling wanderer picking the bones of our dead gay civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Trump's F-35 tweet could be a new direction but he is totally going to find some other insanely expensive and plain insane project to waste tons of money on. he's going to try and build a laser on the moon or something.

• Locked thread