Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

How is the EU demographic on Mumble/Discord by the way? And are goons trending towards any of the VOIPs? I'd love to never have to use discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Black Griffon posted:

How is the EU demographic on Mumble/Discord by the way? And are goons trending towards any of the VOIPs? I'd love to never have to use discord.

we didn't want you anyways

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

AGENT NAHMAN JAYDEN, FBI.

Black Griffon posted:

Fuk u m8.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://gfycat.com/BoldBeneficialGazelle
https://fat.gfycat.com/CloseConcernedBergerpicard.webm

Lightinginsiege.avi :wow:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm on mobile and my old rear end eyes can't tell what is going on. Was someone just hiding in that corner? Did they phase through the wall?

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
lmoa that gif

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I'm on mobile and my old rear end eyes can't tell what is going on. Was someone just hiding in that corner? Did they phase through the wall?

Guy was there the whole time, you can see him turn around or move slightly before he was shot.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Still think Tachanka's tin can should act as body armor for his head, making a headshot hit count as down instead of dead the first time he is shot in the head.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
his race car helm is one of the best things in the game

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

The Duggler posted:

we didn't want you anyways

IceOrb posted:

Fuk u m8.

fine ill stick with discord you whineboyz

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Black Griffon posted:

There's always a group or two on Mumble during peak US times, there are a few EU players who are on a lot too.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
https://twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/808354019668295680

Live at 15:00 EST ( that's like in an hour atm)
https://www.twitch.tv/rainbow6
https://www.youtube.com/ubisoft

and before you ask, no I'm not there but I'm tempted to bomb it.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hard posted:

and before you ask, no I'm not there but I'm tempted to bomb it.
Looks like Hard took it too literally, the stream is already 3 minutes late. :ohdear:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Tachanka gets a big ol Blackbeard style glass shield around his turret now. ~500hp

Blackbeard's shields reduced from 120 to 60hp. ADS time increased from .2 to .5 seconds.

Smoke can throw his grenades much farther.

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 12, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ah, so there is just no YouTube stream. Fantastic, I've just been sitting there on the stream page on YouTube. Good job, as usual!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

What's ads

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Never take any information about streams from Hard. Aiming down sights.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

65HP on Blackbeard's shields? That seems a bit low honestly. 150 per shield is fine.

Fuze charges getting 1 more charge and bigger radius. Rip all Hostages

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 12, 2016

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
4th Bandit battery yessssssssssssss.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

C4 resistance for shields. :flashfap:

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

65HP on Blackbeard's shields? That seems a bit low honestly. 150 per shield is fine.

Fuze charges getting 1 more charge and bigger radius. Rip all Hostages

Is Fuze getting a third charge, or are his existing ones firing six grenades instead of five?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Great Beer posted:

C4 resistance for shields. :flashfap:

Finally. Shocking it took that long, really.

Also Hard, get them to put you on the stream.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

These changes sound amazing

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Draxion posted:

Is Fuze getting a third charge, or are his existing ones firing six grenades instead of five?
From what I gather, it's the third cluster charge.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Draxion posted:

a 3rd charge and the normal 5 grenades now have a radius of 4.5 meters instead of 2.5. I believe the kill radius is still the same but now you will take damage but still survive beyond that normal kill range on them.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Jeez that guy's huge.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Ah, so there is just no YouTube stream. Fantastic, I've just been sitting there on the stream page on YouTube. Good job, as usual!

aw i just copy pasted what Justin sent me :(

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007
BB nerf and shield buffs sound good. Tatchanka still useless but maybe I'll just have to see him in action

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hard posted:

aw i just copy pasted what Justin sent me :(
:rip: Third time the charm, hopefully.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.

Finlands Sexiest posted:

Tatchanka still useless but maybe I'll just have to see him in action

I feel like there are some points he's gonna be really good now. He can totally deny entrance from the garage in Bank, for instance.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
They mentioned lighting changes, but didn't say anything about further customization. Anything in the pipe?

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
An actual nerf for Blackbeard. How about that.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Did they extra promise pinky swear that lighting isn't going to be garbage this time?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Bartlett University didn't get released because of "priorities"

Giving Twitch DSLs was clearly way more important than airing out the colleague campus.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
Because level designers and artists are also handling out the rest of the game's scope.

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Did they extra promise pinky swear that lighting isn't going to be garbage this time?

:cry:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Sultan Tarquin posted:

'Lighting fixes' have been in every major patch note since Dust Line's mid-season.

https://gfycat.com/BoldBeneficialGazelle

:downs:

The real thing I hope gets tackled next is the utter poo poo that is smoke grenades. People ghosting your view can see through smoke that you cannot because of the clientside smoke.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Dec 12, 2016

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Get the LORD some vodka so he will sing for us :allears:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Finlands Sexiest posted:

Tatchanka still useless but maybe I'll just have to see him in action

Put him behind a deployable shield (which he can bring himself) or any solid waist high cover like a desk and he's gonna be pretty fuckin' hard to dislodge unless you're Capitao.

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

I mean that's just a case of having really nice graphics/particle lighting effects. If you were in a dusty room with busted windows and light shining in, it'd look just like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

my kinda ape posted:

Put him behind a deployable shield (which he can bring himself) or any solid waist high cover like a desk and he's gonna be pretty fuckin' hard to dislodge unless you're Capitao.

That shield is so big you can probably edge around a corner just enough to see it and shoot the corner a bunch while he cant return fire. Then hes back to regular old useless Tachanka.

• Locked thread