Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

thats her ultimate larry

It shows when you watch the kill cam, my man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>he hasn't disabled kill cams

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>he hasn't disabled kill cams

sometimes killcams are interesting, the ones i don't give a poo poo about i just press space to skip

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rear end posted:

sometimes killcams are interesting, the ones i don't give a poo poo about i just press space to skip

This

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ah gently caress i dunno how to resize those

https://gfycat.com/ GenerousInfiniteHectorsdolphin.webm

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rear end posted:

Same.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i left killcams on so i can look at them whenever i die in a surprising way, but i've built up so much muscle memory hitting 'space' as fast as possible after i die that it's hard to catch myself...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can also see if someone has ult in the kill cam, and you can learn from it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it's more important to watch what's currently happening in the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's more important to watch what's currently happening in the game

yeah i usually just skip it but if something really weird happens i'll watch the cam.

like the aimbotter i was just talking about, in the killcam he landed 3 perfect headshots on my team from a mile away and then his aim instantly swung hard to the left and locked on to my head through the wall with no vision

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Playing quick play late at night is pain and yet I keep doing it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was playing no limits with an imp for the free boxes and the comp that everyone goes with on defense/koth is 5 torb + healer. and of course your team will never switch to counter and blame their 1 pharah for not winning 1v6

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/27/13759458/overwatch-rap-battle-video

this game is like the gift that keeps on giving. such an Awesome game with an Awesome fanbase.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jfc

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bobnumerotres posted:

i was playing no limits with an imp for the free boxes and the comp that everyone goes with on defense/koth is 5 torb + healer. and of course your team will never switch to counter and blame their 1 pharah for not winning 1v6

can confirm

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/27/13759458/overwatch-rap-battle-video

this game is like the gift that keeps on giving. such an Awesome game with an Awesome fanbase.

Nice, none of that hip hop garbage in this vid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I did my first placement match today and Moon Moon was on my team and it was all Masters and Grandmasters. :zombie:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Who here is named THEHULK on bnet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Never mind, they are nobody and added me because they quote, Thought I was a god.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:smugbird:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Never mind, they are nobody and added me because they quote, Thought I was a god.

Congrats

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I did my first placement match today and Moon Moon was on my team and it was all Masters and Grandmasters. :zombie:

whose that? glad the game is recognizing youre really good tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's a Chill Overwatch streamer. I never watched him though but people say he's good and funny and whatever.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[giving my TED talk about how Overwatch saved my life] So I was diagosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder and was ready to give up,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

He's a Chill Overwatch streamer. I never watched him though but people say he's good and funny and whatever.

a stream you haven't seen?? :confused:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I try to avoid extremely popular ones because the streamers are usually either patronizing clowns or gigantic assholes. I don't watch Bacon_Donut anymore because he keeps turning into more and more of a talk show host

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's a drat shame about Bacon Donut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I agree because I used to watch him every day. When I start seeing through people trying to get all conventionally professional it just reminds me of work and I hate it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I agree because I used to watch him every day. When I start seeing through people trying to get all conventionally professional it just reminds me of work and I hate it.

i promise when i make it big streaming ill keep the casual fun atmosphere you desire

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i promise when i make it big streaming ill keep the casual fun atmosphere you desire

Thank you bro.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull posted:

did you win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea. I threw out a Zarya ult that caught everyone as the rest of the team died to a soldier ult about 5 feet from the payload and they only had 3 seconds left so we stopped it in the courtyard on Dorado and then just pushed past on attack.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Can't believe Bacon_Donut has been compromising the integrity of his brand. He's been acting like a drat clown lately.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's making more money than ever because of it but it's just lame to feel like I'm watching some guy's TV Show instead of chillen and hanging out with them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I finished my placements 7-3 and got 3508. I feel bad though since the last one blizzard updated WoW or something and it kicked a bunch of people off at once but the other team lost 1 more person.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But, I pulled enough of my own weight in the games that I don't feel carried. :coolfish:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat Master this season is a lot lower percentile.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I try to avoid extremely popular ones because the streamers are usually either patronizing clowns or gigantic assholes. I don't watch Bacon_Donut anymore because he keeps turning into more and more of a talk show host

Dude i hate that im actually permanently banned from attending AGDQ and SGDQ all because un my mario 3 run i said I "was going to rape bowser in this level" WHICH WAS A JOKE. poo poo like this is exactly why the Speedrunning community is such a loving joke nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Dude i hate that im actually permanently banned from attending AGDQ and SGDQ all because un my mario 3 run i said I "was going to rape bowser in this level" WHICH WAS A JOKE. poo poo like this is exactly why the Speedrunning community is such a loving joke nowadays.

• Locked thread