Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
habermas papem

I am opening a Big Game. December 26th, signups will last through January 1st, where I hope it'll start. I have a setup ready, just need people. It'll need at least 21 players, can go as high as 30 something if there's interest (hopefully there'll just be a sensible mid-twenties though).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
hosed up to be taking signups for over a year imo.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

EccoRaven posted:

habermas papem

I am opening a Big Game. December 26th, signups will last through January 1st, where I hope it'll start. I have a setup ready, just need people. It'll need at least 21 players, can go as high as 30 something if there's interest (hopefully there'll just be a sensible mid-twenties though).

I would like to play in a game hosted by Ecco T. Raven, Esq.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

EccoRaven posted:

habermas papem

Presign

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Kashuno posted:

I want to host this now but the holidays are like less than 2 weeks away BUT coming in January I am excited for this mafia game so y'all better join when it gets running

I hope this is as big of a mess as the show is.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dugong posted:

I hope this is as big of a mess as the show is.

After the disaster that was Roanoke I can't really guarantee that but it'll be as close to a hosed up disaster with a promising start as possible

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I will open up another Cloaks game after all those other games are full. This will give me time to actually write everything down beforehand and have pmush check to make sure what I'm doing isn't dumb and bad.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Kashuno posted:

After the disaster that was Roanoke I can't really guarantee that but it'll be as close to a hosed up disaster with a promising start as possible

I gave up after the clown died in Freakshow. The first 2 seasons were great tho.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

EccoRaven posted:

habermas papem

I will play the Ecco game.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I would fail a big game, presign please :)

Also Boring Mafia is going to be opening sometime in January,it is not a role madness game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Flying Leatherman posted:

I would fail a big game, presign please :)

Also Boring Mafia is going to be opening sometime in January,it is not a role madness game.

Any game can be a role madness game if the players are willing to lie in thread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Yay, I'm a Trusted Weird Role Mod!

Which is good because I can never play in big games, I don't have the time and commitment any more.

Modding them is easy once setup is done, though. Even writing flavor just takes a bit of planning and/or improv writing.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800980

Quick throwback game come play!!!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm waiting for my Santee's gift to hatch.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Secret Santee, the thing I got you is weird and won't actually ship for another week, but I'm reasonably confident you'll get it by Chrissenmass. I hope you like the weird thing I got you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Actually this season was the best since Asylum by a pretty wide margin.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

habermas papem

Ya.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Poque should make Codebreaker 2 in early 2017.

pls

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

Poque should make Codebreaker 2 in early 2017.

pls

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 28, 2020

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i ran a roanoke game it was cool

piuro was in it and he got winvirus probated lol

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sheetz has decent taquitos, even if they're probably actually the same brand as every other gas station-slash-convenience store out there.

There's one flavor that is almost exactly like eating jalapeño poppers. The old, really good ones that they don't really make any more.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

wawa > sheetz though like unambiguously.
I mean, I can't disagree, I'm just saying Sheetz has redeeming qualities.

quote:

I've been drinking, I am ecco ama
What's your drink of choice?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also, more ego-centric, what's your personal opinion of me as a player, a mod, and a person, respectively? (You can be are hard to read sometimes most of the time.)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:unsmith:

You should play in one of my games sometimes. They're never perfectly balanced, but I always end up with at least one cool role or mechanic that isn't a total waste of potential.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I am sitting on a game for 27 people that has been pretty much ready to go for a bit. Waiting until I have more time to run it; probably start taking signups towards later January as that's when CNY is and I might be unavailable for a weekish

There are a bunch of neat roles and it is specifically balanced to be a bloodbath unlike bloodbath mafia, so the player count shouldn't stay so high that the thread is too hard to follow (beyond d1 anyway).

hopefully it fills :unsmith:

EccoRaven posted:

I've been drinking, I am ecco ama

can I be the hypercharger in your next game

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Poison Mushroom posted:

:unsmith:

You should play in one of my games sometimes. They're never perfectly balanced, but I always end up with at least one cool role or mechanic that isn't a total waste of potential.

that requires me playing a mafia game and I'm generally agai'n' it.

this is a stickup posted:

there is no hypercharger but capnandy and grondemar is his prophet.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm painfully sober but love to :bandwagon: ama

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
now it's time for things i bought at sheetz

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

now it's time for things i bought at sheetz
Are you going to make them kiss? :syoon:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Wawa's is good I guess, if you're really into 7-11s or something.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Actually this season was the best since Asylum by a pretty wide margin.

I could go on a tirade about why I disagree but tldr version is the season was an inconsistent mess

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Go back to the good ol' days

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The best American Horror Story is The Headless Horseman.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I could go on a tirade about why I disagree but tldr version is the season was an inconsistent mess

It wasn't perfect but it was in a completely different league than the previous 3 seasons which were not only inconsistent but really boring. This was the first season in a while that actually remembered to be a horror story.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

It wasn't perfect but it was in a completely different league than the previous 3 seasons which were not only inconsistent but really boring. This was the first season in a while that actually remembered to be a horror story.

The finale left such a bad taste in my mouth.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

this is a stickup posted:

I am sitting on a game for 27 people that has been pretty much ready to go for a bit. Waiting until I have more time to run it; probably start taking signups towards later January as that's when CNY is and I might be unavailable for a weekish

There are a bunch of neat roles and it is specifically balanced to be a bloodbath unlike bloodbath mafia, so the player count shouldn't stay so high that the thread is too hard to follow (beyond d1 anyway).

hopefully it fills :unsmith:

They killed my killers :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Ok, I did it.

High school mafia role madness.

I have 18 roles made up for it, but I can cut it down to 13 if I have to (though I will cry).

I made ALL OF THE ROLES UNIQUE AND NONE OF THEM ARE STANDARD.

though a couple of them look a little ecco-y

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801570&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post467353590