Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Bobnumerotres posted:

dogfighting a rival pharah and scoring 2 direct rocket hits

shutting down an enemy ultimate with defence matrix/Winston bubble/Reinhardt shield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Perfectly executing the blighttown drop

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
nailing a mailbox in paperboy

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Aston posted:

Calling a mech as D.Va

Winning a duel against another mechless D.Va.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- kicking the ball bomb in Mega Man 8

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finishing off a Colossus with the Triangle + R1 + Square jump stab in Shadow of the Colossus.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no-hitting a boss in enter the gungeon

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Finishing moves in Witcher 3. Especially cutting a dudes body in half lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

stealth-knifing a commander in Wolfenstein: New Order

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
stabbing a guy with a poison blade in assassin's creed and watching him freak out his buddies

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Perfectly executing the blighttown drop
Which drop is this?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Which drop is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33nuTwkIdM8

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh, cool. I've always taken a slightly longer series of drops from that entrance.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[deep trap voice] Now do the blighttown drop *dark souls guy spazzes out and falls 5 stories to his death*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

[deep trap voice] Now do the blighttown drop *dark souls guy spazzes out and falls 5 stories to his death*
The next time you dream, give some thought...

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I wanna see someone do the duke's skip on the first try

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
<passive> When you're watching an in_training stream and something new and shocking occurs in the level and he says "oh god!"

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Same but watching him figure out the piano puzzle in sh1

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

frank.club posted:

Same but watching him figure out the piano puzzle in sh1

this was all of him playing D

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kenji Eno's cult classic D was recently released on GOG so I am going to play through it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

Kenji Eno's cult classic D was recently released on GOG so I am going to play through it.

It's a game with a static timer and you have 2 hours to beat the game and my first attempt I failed after a lot of fumbling. And then on my second attempt I found out I was like 2 rooms from the finale lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If they ever release D2 on GOG Ill stream it. Or Ill make it a new years project to figure out how to stream from Dreamcast hardware and stream it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

It's a game with a static timer and you have 2 hours to beat the game and my first attempt I failed after a lot of fumbling. And then on my second attempt I found out I was like 2 rooms from the finale lol.

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Getting mom's knife to stay on a boss for a full second before coming back to you (IsaacFeel).

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

When a boss enemy becomes a regular enemy later in the game and you tear through them easily

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

GorfZaplen posted:

When a boss enemy becomes a regular enemy later in the game and you tear through them easily

this is one of the greatest gamer feels

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario Run's version of the Goomba Stomp is that if you run directly at a Goomba Mario automatically walks over him without taking damage. Phone games are a plague

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

Super Mario Run's version of the Goomba Stomp is that if you run directly at a Goomba Mario automatically walks over him without taking damage. Phone games are a plague

You're supposed to do jumps off of them for points and you also do a flip. It's not so bad.

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

In Training posted:

what the hell

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

It rules and I love it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

bluepill iphone loving hipster mario calmly steps over a goomba and pats it on the head

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

wtf

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

that's pretty hosed up imo

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it's a graceful vault

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber/status/809612001190277120

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

When Lavos just decides to gently caress with you by pretending to be the Dragon Tank for a little while lmao.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Warhammer Total War, charging a calvary unit or monster into the flank or rear of an engaged unit, then disengaging and charging them back in again.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

What game is this? It looks awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Chill Penguin posted:

What game is this? It looks awesome.

Dragon's Dogma, and it is one of the best RPG games I've ever played. Buy it