Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Got two blue cases and a green so far from Odin. All of them have had Norn Stones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

BGrifter posted:

75837 Dimensional Debris

The hell

Are you not leveling everyone's gear

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

The hell

Are you not leveling everyone's gear

I've done a LOT of rifts for cards.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

did you nerds buy the two other slots for the supply chests? i have like 3k crystals.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I bought one slot yes.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I bought one slot yes.

:sigh:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tom Gorman posted:

did you nerds buy the two other slots for the supply chests? i have like 3k crystals.

Nope.

I've been doing 2-3 full rifts a day lately but I've been getting all my 6* characters to 415 at least for SL and it's helped me immensely to do.

Speaking of, this is my roster:

Who should I look into t2ing next? I am currently working on Janet and Carol but I have no idea who I should look at after that and would like some input from you nerds. Thanks and gaz bless

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

Ramadu posted:

Nope.

I've been doing 2-3 full rifts a day lately but I've been getting all my 6* characters to 415 at least for SL and it's helped me immensely to do.

Who should I look into t2ing next? I am currently working on Janet and Carol but I have no idea who I should look at after that and would like some input from you nerds. Thanks and gaz bless

What does 415 mean? Gear levels?

and I'd recommend Hellstorm, he's probably my best non BO t2

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

I would if 90%+ of my chests weren't white, but since they are, gently caress that.

Ramadu posted:

Gwen is pretty good. Scarlett jO'Hara is quite good for speed day.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Ramadu posted:

MODOK, obviously

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Irony.or.Death posted:

MODOK, obviously

He's not even 415 yet :feelsgood:

punchymcpunch posted:

I would if 90%+ of my chests weren't white, but since they are, gently caress that.

Gwen is pretty good. Scarlett jO'Hara is quite good for speed day.

Gwenpool is a possibility since I only need 75% more on her slot 4 gear. Doesn't scarjo need the secret wars costume to be good though?

FireWorksWell posted:

What does 415 mean? Gear levels?

and I'd recommend Hellstorm, he's probably my best non BO t2

yeah, you have 4 gear slots and you can get to 15 before you need bios on just antimatter and guks alone. Hellstorm hmm? He seems super strong at t1 though and can solo a SL floor no prob though.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Ramadu posted:

He's not even 415 yet :feelsgood:

Gwenpool is a possibility since I only need 75% more on her slot 4 gear. Doesn't scarjo need the secret wars costume to be good though?

yeah, you have 4 gear slots and you can get to 15 before you need bios on just antimatter and guks alone. Hellstorm hmm? He seems super strong at t1 though and can solo a SL floor no prob though.

She's decent normally but it's the civil war costume that makes her bananas.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

415 is all 4 gear slots are at 15. 420 is not just ironic but basically all 4 gear slots at 20.

420 MODOK for instance. Top tier.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BGrifter posted:

I've done a LOT of rifts for cards.

Post your cards

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

That amount of debris is basically 20 rift runs per day of unused debris since the card system was introduced, and I assume you used some to upgrade gears, which even at hot time should be basically all your energy?????

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I started a week or so before Squirrel Girl was added and have like 30k unused debris after I sold 20k for gold, I have absolutely no idea how anyone's ever low on it. I mean I did hit the rifts pretty hard when I was starting out to get Loki and Ronan up, but still, this stuff practically grows on trees. Now guks, guks are precious until you hit at least dolphin tier.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Irony.or.Death posted:

I started a week or so before Squirrel Girl was added and have like 30k unused debris after I sold 20k for gold, I have absolutely no idea how anyone's ever low on it. I mean I did hit the rifts pretty hard when I was starting out to get Loki and Ronan up, but still, this stuff practically grows on trees. Now guks, guks are precious until you hit at least dolphin tier.

This, but the exact opposite.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Irony.or.Death posted:

But how many dudes do you have with gear in the 15+ or so range? That's where all the debris go. Usually the "I have <guks/debris>, but none of the other", comes from where energy was spent. Like spending most of it in rifts leaves you with debris but fewer guks and farming bios from story missions leads more to guks, Plus whether you buy one or the other in the submenu for either also helps tilt that (or gold) towards being your bottleneck.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I would pay millions of gold for your extra debris.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Some guy posted that he never spends any guks or debris or norns or T2 tickets, and he seemed pretty happy.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

That amount of debris is basically 20 rift runs per day of unused debris since the card system was introduced, and I assume you used some to upgrade gears, which even at hot time should be basically all your energy?????

Only 38 characters at 20/20/20/20 gear right now, a bunch more at 15-17 per gear. I'm guessing a bunch of that Debris came from Team Up, and I believe the Debris rewards were larger before they switched the Story Missions system so that's probably part of it as well? Honestly dunno.

Since you seem skeptical, I'll edit in a screenshot from my phone.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

I loving hate shadowlands. Somehow 3 weeks in a row I've been stonewalled at level 12 with 3 unbeatable options. gently caress you hulk rumble, spider rumble, and villain waves :bahgawd:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

Only 38 characters at 20/20/20/20 gear right now, a bunch more at 15-17 per gear. I'm guessing a bunch of that Debris came from Team Up, and I believe the Debris rewards were larger before they switched the Story Missions system so that's probably part of it as well? Honestly dunno.

Since you seem skeptical, I'll edit in a screenshot from my phone.

I wasn't skeptical of how many you had, I just wanna see your cards since that's an insane amount of card farming.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Ramadu posted:

Nope.

Still don't know how you folks get this big spread of characters

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

I wasn't skeptical of how many you had, I just wanna see your cards since that's an insane amount of card farming.

They're still in need of work. I've got a Civil War #3 6* in my inventory I'm rerolling till it comes up decent to replace the 5* one. Iron Man #13 needs to go as well.

Edit: That said I've put Rifts on hold for now to farm the new mission and WBI.

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Dec 13, 2016

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Still don't know how you folks get this big spread of characters

farm and or whale

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

farm and or whale

I mean literally how to get a screenshot

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

BGrifter posted:

They're still in need of work. I've got a Civil War #3 6* in my inventory I'm rerolling till it comes up decent to replace the 5* one. Iron Man #13 needs to go as well.

Edit: That said I've put Rifts on hold for now to farm the new mission and WBI.

Hmm pretty noice. Your cards are pretty similar to mine in overall stats but you have 2 semi-duds in there that are relatively easy replacements. I don't see myself being able to improve mine at all for quite a long time.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I mean literally how to get a screenshot

Theres probably some easier way but take 5 screenshots and crop out the characters and paste them to a new paint thing and then upload to imgur. Takes like 2 minutes to do if that.

On memu you cna just click the scissors button and that will screenshot it or on ipad/iphone you just hit the power and home button at the same time and that takes a screen shot. idk about android though

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm trying to do a speed relay in shadowland but I just cannot target anyone except Rocket Raccoon. He lays down mines, I run all the way across the screen at Starlord, press a button, and my character will jump across the screen into the mines to keep hitting Rocket instead of Starlord. Ugh

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ramadu posted:

Nope.

Enchantress

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Ramadu asked me how to set up WASD in Memu, and post it in the thread. I am hereby fulfilling my obligation. My set up is to use WASD with the left hand and then right hand on the numpad to do attacks. See the attached images:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Gibbering Madness posted:

Ramadu asked me how to set up WASD in Memu, and post it in the thread. I am hereby fulfilling my obligation. My set up is to use WASD with the left hand and then right hand on the numpad to do attacks. See the attached images:

lmao im a goddamn retard and figured this out mere moments before you posted this!!!!!

basically i kept forgetting to hit the check mark to save it and also positioned the movement thingy in the wrong place.

i am the idiot future fighter

yeah, using up my monthly sub bios on her. waiting to grab a mega 6* ticket to use on her though before I use the bios.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ramadu posted:

lmao im a goddamn retard and figured this out mere moments before you posted this!!!!!

basically i kept forgetting to hit the check mark to save it and also positioned the movement thingy in the wrong place.

i am the idiot future fighter

yeah, using up my monthly sub bios on her. waiting to grab a mega 6* ticket to use on her though before I use the bios.

They just had a mega ticket Thursday or Friday.

If you need other ideas Black Bolt and Giant-Man both become massive damage dealers.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dont forget the Marky Polo desktop background, crucial step.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Please catch up ICR.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-38290186

Guy spends 1 million dollars on Game of War.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
Granted I've been playing for 1 week now, but I would kill for that much debris. I'm having a hard enough time as it is staying about zero clear tickets.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Is doing 12-15 with crystals still kinda okay if not perfect

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Beat Ultron in the villain siege today on first round with 7 seconds left. Feeling pretty good about progress. Tried the world boss last night and got him like a fifth of the way down and then it was nothing but horror. Of course I only have 3 6*s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

UGH I entirely forgot to farm Clea bios yesterday. I need 20. Considering suicide.

• Locked thread