Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

We're friends! Says I missed you by 40 minutes last online but I'll be around, :justpost:

Online now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Anybody have a link to the spreadsheet handy?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Eox posted:

Online now!
Why did you just have this? Do you want a baby back?

Carlosologist posted:

Anybody have a link to the spreadsheet handy?
Click me!

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

Supremezero posted:

Uh, sure, I'll take a Slowpoke. FC: 1891-1454-3807 IGN: Estelle

My internet is back up. Trying to send you a trade request

Edit: Thanks for that Gible! That was next on my list of things to chain.

Mef989 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 13, 2016

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Why did you just have this? Do you want a baby back?

Poison is my favourite type and i wanted a stylin' Roserade.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Oh my god this Dhelmise I've been using all game has 0 attack

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...

endolithic posted:

Guys what should I name my Incineroar? I do not watch the wrestling

Thread moves fast but the objectively best name for Litten is Hotspurr

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I named mine "Figer" because Fire + Tiger. But also Fighter + Tiger.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I named mine Gato because he becomes a luchador cat.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Sprite141 posted:

I won't stop doing exactly this till I get my drat synchronize abras. I still need a modest, adamant and jolly one. It's going to take forever. :(
If you hatch an Adamant one, I can give you my extra Modests and a Jollys. I've made 40 of the drat things without an Adamant and just been wonder trading out the lovely Quirky/Jolly ones

e: i'll take a synchro adamant one from anyone tbh, im dying over here

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Dec 13, 2016

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Scoss posted:

I named mine Gato because he becomes a luchador cat.

I went with Squanchy.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I will admit I'm impressed by the Type: Nulls. That was a pain in the rear end for me to get even one extra.
I've been able to get a bunch of Type: Nulls for Castforms (including two shiny ones :psyduck:), then I turned around and flipped most of them for other things.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

U.T. Raptor posted:

I've been able to get a bunch of Type: Nulls for Castforms (including two shiny ones :psyduck:), then I turned around and flipped most of them for other things.

Are the shiny ones any good?

cancerianmoth
Oct 18, 2012
i haven't checked my GTS but I hope my castform netted me a Togekiss. I really want to get Wish on my Komala. I want Komala to be the very best. I can't get over how cute it is. I was also thinking of maybe doing Wish, Return, U-Turn, Play Rough as its move set with maybe life orb? I'm no where near doing any of that but I'm hoping to have a team ready by the time PAX south comes along. Also, the pokemon league folks at PAX South seem chill enough so maybe I don't have to worry too much about perfect breeding???? hahah. yea right. I have seen their teams in prior years and they do more gimmicks than Ubers teams.

cancerianmoth fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 13, 2016

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

So I'm thinking an Abra in a Fast Ball looks pretty cool, I caught a female one. anybody have an HA male in the same egg group? I'll start cranking out Magic Guard ones for trade as soon as I get one

cancerianmoth
Oct 18, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

So I'm thinking an Abra in a Fast Ball looks pretty cool, I caught a female one. anybody have an HA male in the same egg group? I'll start cranking out Magic Guard ones for trade as soon as I get one

Unless this is something they changed- the HA pokemon has to be the same species not egg group.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

cancerianmoth posted:

Unless this is something they changed- the HA pokemon has to be the same species not egg group.

ah drat, it seems I had it mixed up on what I was reading. so, anyone have an HA male Abra?

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Goon VGC17 Tournament #1

When: Starts on Saturday, December 17th
Rules:Standard VGC17 rules. Single elimination. Best of One. 24 hours to complete each game.
Prizes:Pride. Something cool if I can think of something cool.

Signup at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mgg_6_R-U9El0rcZewgDQGEkdgipLHdTBm1DCT0yapg/edit?usp=sharing

- I will close signups on Friday the 16th and generate the bracket.
- Both players must report the results.
- If a match is not completed within 24 hours the person who fails to contact me loses.
- If both players contact me I'll try to setup a special time.
- You can change teams between rounds.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

cancerianmoth posted:

Yeah, it's same species to pass down ball, same family (species or evo of that species) to pass down HA, same egg group to pass down egg moves.

UNRELATED: 156/156 Beast Ball mons. We did it. If anyone wants anything Beastly from me over the next few days, let me know.

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

cancerianmoth posted:

i haven't checked my GTS but I hope my castform netted me a Togekiss. I really want to get Wish on my Komala. I want Komala to be the very best. I can't get over how cute it is. I was also thinking of maybe doing Wish, Return, U-Turn, Play Rough as its move set with maybe life orb? I'm no where near doing any of that but I'm hoping to have a team ready by the time PAX south comes along. Also, the pokemon league folks at PAX South seem chill enough so maybe I don't have to worry too much about perfect breeding???? hahah. yea right. I have seen their teams in prior years and they do more gimmicks than Ubers teams.

If it doesn't I can shoot you a togepi with nasty plot if you'd like

cancerianmoth
Oct 18, 2012

Mef989 posted:

If it doesn't I can shoot you a togepi with nasty plot if you'd like
I'm on unreliably so I don't want to put anyone out. thanks though

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Bogart posted:

I still think Kukui could've asked his wife and she could be like. Scientific expert. Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Klinklang, and the Fossilmons. It'd be more foreshadowed than 'hey here's a place people golf! :D' Ooh, or your protag's mom. That'd be alright. And you can't even say 'Hapu is a kid' because Acerola seems like she's about 12.

:stare:

You know she'll have the Genies in their Therian forms. Fully Ev trained to the brink.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I can't remember his name right now but the tired police officer dude is the coolest.

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

Sprite141 posted:

See, I picked this game up early but won't be getting to the sweet castform treasure trove. I refuse to play it too much until I beat the older games. I kept playing them half way and then stopping. Currently I only have bw2, oras and xy to finish.

At least in the end I'll have an armory worth of spare legendaries to trade for poo poo once the bank opens up.

This with me. I sort of started Moon, but I want to finish AS Delta first, and then I still haven't done all the Looker stuff on XY. Hell, there's a copy of Heart Gold around here where I'm 4 badges short of a 16 badge fill. I play at my own pace, but I'm not a battler/competitive.

Any word yet on how Vivillion work on Gen7? If it's still the same deal I'll probably start generating those on my Y copy again, and that will be my Gen7 tradefodder.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Nethilia posted:

This with me. I sort of started Moon, but I want to finish AS Delta first, and then I still haven't done all the Looker stuff on XY. Hell, there's a copy of Heart Gold around here where I'm 4 badges short of a 16 badge fill. I play at my own pace, but I'm not a battler/competitive.

Any word yet on how Vivillion work on Gen7? If it's still the same deal I'll probably start generating those on my Y copy again, and that will be my Gen7 tradefodder.

Vivillon isn't available in SM outside of transferring from Gen 6 so if they're making any changes to the way its patterns generate, we won't know about it unless it appears in whatever remake/sequel comes out this gen.

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

Pakled posted:

Vivillon isn't available in SM outside of transferring from Gen 6 so if they're making any changes to the way its patterns generate, we won't know about it unless it appears in whatever remake/sequel comes out this gen.

Thanks. Once the Year of Mythics is fully over (whenever they release the Genesect second chance code) and I've moved everything off of my Y box to do a restart, I'm gonna make a bunch of Oceans and port em up to Gen7.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Consummate Professional posted:

I can't remember his name right now but the tired police officer dude is the coolest.

PokéVimes is the best.

His name is Nanu

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Beast Ball Necrozma finally captured :getin:

It took me nearly 6 hours in total, and now I only have 19 Beast Balls left to capture all 3 Tapus, I just hate my luck.

Oh well, Trios have a higher catch rate than version legendaries right?....(checks Serebii)

GOD loving DAMMIT :bang:

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

lezard_valeth posted:

Beast Ball Necrozma finally captured :getin:

It took me nearly 6 hours in total, and now I only have 19 Beast Balls left to capture all 3 Tapus, I just hate my luck.

Oh well, Trios have a higher catch rate than version legendaries right?....(checks Serebii)

GOD loving DAMMIT :bang:

3 tapus?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I assume he caught Koko in the plot battle.

Otherwise, :rip: that guy.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Decided to pick up Moon, started a Farseer Trilogy themed run. First Yungos I encounter is a shiny, had to catch it and name it Burrich.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
Beldum pokeballs that shake 3 times before failing are why I have trust issues.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
I just got a crop of Magic Guard Abra going. Anyone want one? IGN: Luna FC: 5086-1559-1599

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

spamming life orb tapu koko thunderbolts in the battle tree is what i live for

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Ruggington posted:

spamming life orb tapu koko thunderbolts in the battle tree is what i live for

sounds like someone needs specs

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

sounds like someone needs specs

that's why I'm in the battle tree!!!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I dropped red on his neck by mashing the a button and now I have exactly enough to buy specs

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
mega sharpedo is a real hero in UU right now, Psychic Fangs lets it gently caress up Keldeo and it isn't getting outsped by Pheromosa uturns all day. good late game cleaner. make sure to kill the enemy scizor first though, Crunch does like 60% and you die to a uturn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

mega sharpedo is a real hero in UU right now, Psychic Fangs lets it gently caress up Keldeo

oh i guess i should get on showdown