Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

How long before Russian Paratroopers begin their assault?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Korelle posted:

Trump's cabinet was always going to be full of corporatist pieces of poo poo.

It's just not some Tom Clancy novel evil Russian takeover of the United States or whatever the latest conspiracy theory goons are melting down over atm.

emailghazi and pizzagate aren't a thing?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Karl Sharks posted:

i think anyone who gets a russian friendship award should be disqualified from holding any office past like district comptroller

Within a matter of days the Russians had befriended us all. The betrayal was as surprising as it was inevitable.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Why not Obama just kill Putin with clandestine operation? Problem solved. I can't foresee any negative consequences.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Korelle posted:

It's just not some Tom Clancy novel evil Russian takeover of the United States or whatever the latest conspiracy theory goons are melting down over atm.

says who

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

is reince slowly fading from our reality or something

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

Within a matter of days the Russians had befriended us all. The betrayal was as surprising as it was inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

:patriot:(need someone to change the flag)

Serf
May 5, 2011

when do I get my state-mandated Russian pen pal

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

I unironically believe it's a bit of both. His ties with Russia have been covered again and again for the last six months or so.

Putin being balls deep inside Trump is hardly a conspiracy theory. Manafort, Flynn, Tillerson all had direct financial connections to the Russian security apparatus. Trump himself on camera asked Russia to help him with more hacking. Trump's foreign policy is a Russian wet dream, it's literally their entire wish list given form. Denying that Russia has more influence over Trump than our own security services is the political equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and loudly shouting la la la I can't hear you. It's happening and literally no one on the right cares. Trump has more to fear from a MIC coup than he does the republican party/base.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwtNDkHch0

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

There gonna be a coup isn't there

Putin selecting cabinet members can't be making people happy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Serf posted:

when do I get my state-mandated Russian pen pal

you can probably score a Ukrainian gf/bride seeing that the rest of Ukraine is about to get steamrolled in less than a month. canada is probably going to get a huge influx of ukrainian refugees or something

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
So is this like Red Alert 2 and Vlad has Yuri mind controlling James Comey and FBI, ODNI, Donald Trump, Rex Tillerson, John Podesta at the password select screen, and the electorate of the Rust Belt states of the USA?

How did the CIA avoid his psychic waves, can anyone clue me in here?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

Putin being balls deep inside Trump is hardly a conspiracy theory. Manafort, Flynn, Tillerson all had direct financial connections to the Russian security apparatus. Trump himself on camera asked Russia to help him with more hacking. Trump's foreign policy is a Russian wet dream, it's literally their entire wish list given form. Denying that Russia has more influence over Trump than our own security services is the political equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and loudly shouting la la la I can't hear you. It's happening and literally no one on the right cares. Trump has more to fear from a MIC complex coup than he does the republican party/base.

You're absolutely correct except I disagree that "no one on the right cares". You're wrong. No one cares, period. The vast majority of citizens, left, right, or center, don't give a gently caress.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agrajag posted:

you can probably score a Ukrainian gf/bride seeing that the rest of Ukraine is about to get steamrolled in less than a month. canada is probably going to get a huge influx of ukrainian refugees or something

poor Ukraine. poo poo sucks for them

euphronius posted:

search your feelings. the people in power are totally happy with this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

deathbysnusnu posted:

Putin being balls deep inside Trump is hardly a conspiracy theory. Manafort, Flynn, Tillerson all had direct financial connections to the Russian security apparatus. Trump himself on camera asked Russia to help him with more hacking. Trump's foreign policy is a Russian wet dream, it's literally their entire wish list given form. Denying that Russia has more influence over Trump than our own security services is the political equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and loudly shouting la la la I can't hear you. It's happening and literally no one on the right cares. Trump has more to fear from a MIC coup than he does the republican party/base.

heres a big loving clue, if youre doing business with russian oil companies you're essentially doing business with putin. he owns the oligarchs which means he owns anything of value in russia. if you think otherwise youre a giant loving stupid ball

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jazerus posted:

is reince slowly fading from our reality or something

Stay safe Reincy Ghost! :ohdear:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

euphronius posted:

ryan and mcconnel will somehow console themselves after they implement a flat-tax in all but name and deny medicare to anyone born after 1960

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Serf posted:

search your feelings. the people in power are totally happy with this

Doesn't seem that way mate

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

you got condi rice and richard cheney signing off on this poo poo lol

GOP controls everything

buckle up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Korelle posted:

So is this like Red Alert 2 and Vlad has Yuri mind controlling James Comey and FBI, ODNI, Donald Trump, Rex Tillerson, John Podesta at the password select screen, and the electorate of the Rust Belt states of the USA?

What makes this reality stupider than Red Alert 2 is that Yuri didn't have to literally mind control anyone. We just read a bunch of stupid memes on Facebook and bing bing bong bong we're Russian now.

There have to be deep cover Russian agents in this nation, like The Americans, who are astonished at just how easy it was to take over this country when they've been going about it in some super long term, clandestine way for decades.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

euphronius posted:

Is this a meta-troll or are you genuinely this stupid? We're hitting LF levels of delusion by this point.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

friends with... russia? but they're the enemy. we've always been at war with russia

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Agrajag posted:

heres a big loving clue, if youre doing business with russian oil companies you're essentially doing business with putin. he owns the oligarchs which means he owns anything of value in russia. if you think otherwise youre a giant loving stupid ball

Getting paid gigs to prop up Ukrainian dictators and lobby for Russia against American interests is not "doing business in Russia" it's being a Russian agent. I'd give Tillerson a pass if he were secretary of energy, but in Trump's mind being BFF's with Putin is literally this guy's only qualification for SoS. Technically even Bolton is more qualified.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Korelle posted:

Stop me if this sounds 2 crazy 4 u: an aspiring reactionary strongman dictator is aligning himself with a established reactionary strongman dictator.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

euphronius posted:

There's going to be a purge. Trump re-enfranchised all the radical evangelicals who Obama, and even George W Bush, pushed out. It's payback time, baby.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

Honestly, it does seem that way. They're getting everything they ever wanted. There's no checks that will balance this poo poo as they don't exist (and probably never did).

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

euphronius posted:

Who would coup though? Republicans are happier than pigs in poo poo at another chance to gently caress over everyone and Dems are variously spineless appeasers, corporate centrists, and lickspittle lackeys.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

Honestly, it does seem that way. They're getting everything they ever wanted. There's no checks that will balance this poo poo as they don't exist (and probably never did).

all those checks only matter if you act in good faith.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

Who would coup though? Republicans are happier than pigs in poo poo at another chance to gently caress over everyone and Dems are variously spineless appeasers, corporate centrists, and lickspittle lackeys.

my man let me tell you about the deep state :jfk:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

only trump could go to russia

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Relevant Tangent posted:

Fethullah Gülen

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

It's very cool that our president is in bed with someone who hates the United States and wants to destroy Western civilization out of vengeance for what neo liberals did to his own country :lol:

Welcome to the Grant administration of the 21st century, this time led by a conman and not a genuine American hero! Something tells me that this time it'll be worse.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Stop me if this sounds 2 crazy 4 u: an aspiring reactionary strongman dictator is aligning himself with a established reactionary strongman dictator.

You didn't answer my question. Did the CIA go for the classic tinfoil option? Or do I need something like Magneto's helmet to stop the Russian mindcontrol device that's tearing America apart.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Prav posted:

my man let me tell you about the deep state :jfk:

Never been a real thing, it's a Conservative bogeyman to explain away the continued failure of their policies to have the results they claim to expect.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i tried hard to forget

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Korelle posted:

Is this a meta-troll or are you genuinely this stupid? We're hitting LF levels of delusion by this point.

That's not nice

You should be nicer IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Huh, I thought she had fallen into some black hole or disappeared or something.

• Locked thread